PDA

View Full Version : Quota over for EB2 India.

eastindia
04-13-2010, 04:31 PM
I am hearing from multiple people that EB2 India numbers are almost over. There was lot of demand in first 2 quarters. Now only spillover is happening. Has anyone heard this from lawyer?

rb_248
04-13-2010, 05:08 PM
I am hearing from multiple people that EB2 India numbers are almost over. There was lot of demand in first 2 quarters. Now only spillover is happening. Has anyone heard this from lawyer?

I heard it from multiple sources too. My astrologer, my parrot, my dog and my great grand ma came and said that in my dreams too.

eastindia
04-13-2010, 05:13 PM
I heard it from multiple sources too. My astrologer, my parrot, my dog and my great grand ma came and said that in my dreams too.

I am serious about the information. Do not make joke of it

redcard
04-13-2010, 05:15 PM
I am serious about the information. Do not make joke of it

and Multiple Sources are ?

ivgclive
04-13-2010, 05:25 PM

What do you mean by "lot of demand"?.

Allowed Quota is only 3,000. There are more than 40,000 people waiting.

So every year, every month, every day, every hour and every minute the demand is "lot".

snathan
04-13-2010, 05:29 PM
This eastindia guy is a Mexican and I am not sure why he bothers about EB2I - if you dont believe this, read all his previous posts.

eastindia
04-13-2010, 05:33 PM
This eastindia guy is a Mexican and I am not sure why he bothers about EB2I - if you dont believe this, read all his previous posts.

Sympathy for undocumented is not wrong. You need to look at their life closely.

abhishek101
04-13-2010, 05:38 PM
"eastindia" do not despair after reading your email I called on my resources in white house.
He went ahead and called his resource in State Department.
The state department guy knew a guy in Home land security but he was on paternity leave so he had to call his old friend who is statined in Russia.
From Russia the resource called some one in DOL in Washington.
Finally the rep from Washington got in touch with USCIS and got the insider information that your insider information is completely off base.

Due to confidentiality agreements and NDA's sorry I cannot disclose the name of any of these resources, but believe me the information came straight from Horse's mouth. ;)

TeddyKoochu
04-13-2010, 05:39 PM
Sympathy for undocumented is not wrong. You need to look at their life closely.

Sympathy & Empathy ONLY for the undocumented is wrong. Please spare your thoughts for the legal & documented, this forum belongs to us and we deserve to be ahead in the line and have our day on priority. I have both sympathy and empathy for those not documented; just want to be clear that LEGALS FIRST, because we have followed the law.

TeddyKoochu
04-13-2010, 05:41 PM

Your source of information could be correct, the May VB kind of validates this.