PDA

View Full Version : AZ - Members Meet and Greet

immi_seeker
10-05-2007, 01:43 AM
This Thread is to start the ball rolling for meet & greet for Arizona members. Arizona memebers especially the folks living in phoenix/Chandler/Gilbert/Mesa/Tempe area , if interested pls come forward and post on this thread.

We could setup something in the near future (some weekend or friday)on october itself ) so we can get to know each other and discuss about any future course of action from a state chapter perspective.

krothapalli
10-07-2007, 02:25 PM
Yes! We should gather and get the ball rolling in Arizona. Now, I don't see lot of activity from AZ in IV.

immi_seeker
10-08-2007, 11:38 PM
^^^^^^^^^

omved
10-09-2007, 02:43 AM
There are lots of people living in arizona on H1 visa but still not member in immigrationvoice yet...

But sure, lets do meet sometime...

chanduv23
10-09-2007, 11:35 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^

mkumar
10-09-2007, 12:46 PM
Great to see some activity in Arizona. I am in Phoenix and will show up for a meet and greet!

fromnaija
10-09-2007, 12:52 PM
I initially volunteered to steer the Arizona chapter but my job schedule has changed so much and now involves a lot of in-country and overseas traveling. Would someone please lead this chapter? I will attend any of the chapter activities whenever I am in the country.

amits
10-09-2007, 12:55 PM
I will join as well.

chanduv23
10-09-2007, 12:57 PM
I initially volunteered to steer the Arizona chapter but my job schedule has changed so much and now involves a lot of in-country and overseas traveling. Would someone please lead this chapter? I will attend any of the chapter activities whenever I am in the country.

U are a very dedicated IV member. Do stay active as much as possible.

Someone, please help fromnaija build this chapter.

mkumar
10-09-2007, 01:53 PM
Fromnaija and ChanduV-

I may be moving to California in early November. So, I am sorry I am not able to offer a leading role in AZ. But, I believe it will greatly help others considering such a role, if you could explain what kind of responsibilities and commitments such a position may entail.

chanduv23
10-09-2007, 04:15 PM
Fromnaija and ChanduV-

I may be moving to California in early November. So, I am sorry I am not able to offer a leading role in AZ. But, I believe it will greatly help others considering such a role, if you could explain what kind of responsibilities and commitments such a position may entail.

U can definitely lead till then :), I may also be moving out of Tri State - nature of job is like that.

Lets find more people.

We need people to come out of their closets and start getting active

chanduv23
10-09-2007, 06:33 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^

sagi9
11-16-2007, 12:31 AM
I am from Tucson just started my process early November. Anyone from phoenix or tucson?

sss9i
11-16-2007, 02:22 AM
I will join and I am from Phoenix.

immi_seeker
04-06-2008, 01:10 AM
Bump.

arunmohan
04-06-2008, 01:44 PM
Friends ,
Count me in,I live in Tucson.

psaxena
01-27-2009, 07:56 PM
I am in scottsdale

Lets fight this together.

delhikadesi
01-27-2009, 11:44 PM
Hello,

I am from chandler.....
but truly in current economy I am not sure if GC in on priority of anyone's list !!.

I am open for a meet and greet to get the ball rolling for our future plans!!

psaxena
02-04-2009, 05:21 PM
Hi, Everyone says I am in and I am in . no one says how and when.

So I decided to step up for this. Guys please send the list of the members with contact information who are willing to meet & greet. I'll then plan for some place to get together.

We are just a few indians in AZ , atleast we should meet and it will be good social networking and also will be a big step forward for the cause that we all are together at this portal.

All the best, looking forward to meet everyone.

amits
02-04-2009, 05:58 PM
I am in Phoenix/Tempe area.

arunmohan
02-04-2009, 06:03 PM
Hello All:

Please let us meet in the weekdays for lunch. Please decide day and time. I will be there.

psaxena
02-04-2009, 07:02 PM
Lets meet up on the weekend in a park or something, we can do the potluck. It will be an open place , so no restriction or shortage of space if there are a lot of people. Would be a good social networking and also the meeting as well.

I am open to all the suggestions. I am pretty new to the website, can administrator provide the list, that can be used to communicate

Thanks

arunmohan
02-04-2009, 07:25 PM
Lets meet up on the weekend in a park or something, we can do the potluck. It will be an open place , so no restriction or shortage of space if there are a lot of people. Would be a good social networking and also the meeting as well.

I am open to all the suggestions. I am pretty new to the website, can administrator provide the list, that can be used to communicate

Thanks

I am in. It is a very good idea, this way we will have a family gathering, networking and planning for next step. How about Feb 14, 2009? I know a very good park in Chandler. If someone else suggest a park, please let us know.

I will drive from Tucson. I sent you a PM too.

psaxena
02-04-2009, 07:53 PM
Does anyone know any event management website like evite.com, where I can create and send the invite link so that everyone who wants to attend can come and enter the information.
Thanks

psaxena
02-04-2009, 08:24 PM
Hi All,
I have created the evite invitation for the members who would like to attend the Meet & Greet Event. The location is not yet decided but can be decided based on the number of participants.

Please find below the link for the evite.
http://www.evite.com/pages/invite/viewInvite.jsp?inviteId=FCRJTQXZAHRPZTMFUNXT&li=iq&src=email&trk=aei6

Before entering the details please make sure in the "Reply Here" box to click on
"NOT member.iv@gmail.com" and then enter you name and members attending the potluck item you will be bringing. please refer to the comments of the other members attending the event to bring in more variety.

Lets make this event successful. Small steps to our successful future.
All the best.

pappu
02-04-2009, 11:23 PM
Great Idea. Good luck to AZ members. This will help form the AZ IV Chapter for future activities.