PDA

View Full Version : June Visa Bulletin today.

eastindia
05-10-2010, 11:18 AM
VB will come today.

I am going to ask my lawyer why it is late. It is is generally on Fridays in the first week on the month.

We should hope for a good VB as it is delayed. If it was copy paste, it would have come out sooner.

What do you say?

desi3933
05-10-2010, 11:28 AM
VB will come today.

I am going to ask my lawyer why it is late. It is is generally on Fridays in the first week on the month.

We should hope for a good VB as it is delayed. If it was copy paste, it would have come out sooner.

What do you say?

Khali dimag shaitan ka ghar

(Translation: An idle mind is a devils workshop)

gbof
05-10-2010, 11:32 AM
VB will come today.

What do you say?

Ya, Get a paid consultation....
It needs to be out before the end of 2nd week of every month

harikris
05-10-2010, 11:40 AM
Khali dimag shaitan ka ghar

(Translation: An ideal mind is a devils workshop)

More like an idle mind ;)

desi3933
05-10-2010, 11:43 AM

Thanks. I have fixed the typo.

pandu_hawaldar
05-10-2010, 12:07 PM
applies to me too, as I came in this thread to read this post :D

Thanks. I have fixed the typo.

LookingForGC
05-10-2010, 12:11 PM
The best is yet to come my friends

ivgclive
05-10-2010, 12:22 PM
VB will come today.

What do you say?

You nailed it my friend.

I have been thinking of it for years.

It has to be discussed very seriously.

Note: Give me your lawyer email id. I will ask him to charge every question you ask, so he does not have to have any clients except you for his living.

eastindia
05-10-2010, 12:31 PM
You nailed it my friend.

I have been thinking of it for years.

It has to be discussed very seriously.

Note: Give me your lawyer email id. I will ask him to charge every question you ask, so he does not have to have any clients except you for his living.

A lot of lawyers do not charge money for every question you ask if you are their client. You can easily email them and ask questions or post on their intranet. It is part of their service that helps them get more business.

If your employer is their client, then of course the lawyer may not respond to you. Why should he?

@ndy
05-10-2010, 12:43 PM
A lot of lawyers do not charge money for every question you ask if you are their client. You can easily email them and ask questions or post on their intranet. It is part of their service that helps them get more business.

If your employer is their client, then of course the lawyer may not respond to you. Why should he?
My PD is August 2009 , and i seem to loose patience.....I can imagine how those people who have been in this queue from 4-5 years must be feeling........Lets hope for the best :)

eastindia
05-10-2010, 12:54 PM
My PD is August 2009 , and i seem to loose patience.....I can imagine how those people who have been in this queue from 4-5 years must be feeling........Lets hope for the best :)

4-5 years is nothing. I have seen people pending 9 Years in EB3 India.

amitjoey
05-10-2010, 01:31 PM
7 Years and waiting. I have seen this month after month- VB after VB. Our only hope is legislative action. Please get active w/IV action items. Call your senators now.

ca_immigrant
05-10-2010, 01:49 PM
applies to me too, as I came in this thread to read this post :D

so true hawaldar sahib !! then applies to me too, I am replying to this thread !!!

BTW...hawaldar sahib , aap kuch kaar nahi sakte kya ? hawldar ho...? kuch tho karo yaar !!!:)

(transalation, hawaldar means police, I am requesting the cop to so something aobut it)

thomachan72
05-10-2010, 04:06 PM

Thanks. I started thinking whether the devil infact has grown more powerful that he is seeking new territory:D:D:D

krishmunn
05-10-2010, 04:54 PM
so true hawaldar sahib !! then applies to me too, I am replying to this thread !!!

BTW...hawaldar sahib , aap kuch kaar nahi sakte kya ? hawldar ho...? kuch tho karo yaar !!!:)

(transalation, hawaldar means police, I am requesting the cop to so something aobut it)

Chahe to chai-pani le lo. ;)

(translation: if you wish we will pay you bribe too)