PDA

View Full Version : Strange problem, USCIS Case Status says "Document Production..." but no document sinc

f1vlad
05-10-2010, 10:26 PM
Hi, I have strange situation, when I check status of my I-485, this is what I see:

http://i.imgur.com/8beDR.png

According to their site I've already should have received either approval or denial of Applicatio to Adjust Status (I-485).

So my attorney called customer support # and claims that service representative told her that it refers to something mailed other than approval or denial having being mailed.

Well, since my attorney couldn't figure it out, I decided to call myself today. In my case, customer service rep told me that she isn't allowed to tell me whether it was approval or denial, but she said that it must be either one of the two. She offered to send me a copy of what was sent on Sep 2007 as per this screenshot above. So now I have to wait up to 45 days to see what it is.

I am wondering if anyone else has seen similar thing happen.

By the way, my priority dates aren't current. I am still in backlog, hence I am not so optimistic this could be approval or denial. I am actually more afraid whether or not my paperwork got stalled or something and it'll now never get resolved because of according to their system the matter has been resolved.

Anyway, if anyone has any advice or ideas that'd be appreciated,
Thanks,
Vlad

ranand00
05-10-2010, 10:36 PM
My status says the same except date is dec 12th 2007.
i am also stuck in backlog.i think it is a system glitch.must have been an old finger printing notice
thanks
anand

gc??
05-11-2010, 12:14 PM
Would it say document production and oath ceremony if it were denied?