PDA

View Full Version : Lets write and Thanks Obama: 90 days

suriajay12
07-08-2009, 07:31 PM
Lets please write to Obama thanking him on his 90 day commitment and also DO let him know how long have you been waiting in the GC Queue.

You can simply write a one liner

"Thanks a LOT for planning to bring changes in less than 90 days in the dealing with employment based legal immigration backlogs from India. We've been waiting for 5-10 years in these Queues..Please remove the antique country quotas and create a realistic process to make legal immigration less scary".

Thanks,
XXXXX
Legal Employment Based EB2 and EB3 greencard applicants from India waiting forever due to no fault of ours.
"
I am sure you know how to reach him:: www.change.gov -->Agenda-->Immigration

suriajay12
07-08-2009, 10:47 PM
Lets please write to Obama thanking him on his 90 day commitment and also DO let him know how long have you been waiting in the GC Queue.

"Thanks a LOT for planning to bring changes in less than 90 days in the dealing with employment based legal immigration backlogs from India. We've been waiting for 5-10 years in these Queues..Please remove the antique country quotas and create a realistic process to make legal immigration less scary".

Thanks,
XXXXX
Legal Employment Based EB2 and EB3 greencard applicants from India waiting forever due to no fault of ours.
"

Guys,
Please ^^^^ your efforts.. Dont let it go.. Keep doing till you get it..

amitga
07-09-2009, 09:16 AM

Thanks,
XXXXX
"

Please post the link where Obama said about 90 days.