PDA

View Full Version : AP not yet received!!!

PONDYUSER
11-14-2007, 07:48 PM
Hello Everyone,
Our case for AP read "Document Mailed to Applicant" on Nov 9th(last friday). We have still not received our AP by mail. Usually how long does it take to arrive? Ours is from NSC. We need it immediately since we've to travel to our home country on an emergency. Any ideas? We are really worried!!! :( Please help!

Rajwaitingon140
11-14-2007, 07:54 PM
Mine AP status also changed to "Document Mailed to Applicant" on Last Thursday (Nov'8th); many of them they are recieveing @ their home address and many of them their attorney recieving.....so it's kind of confusing who will recieve...by the way I informed my attorney as well; if you recieve them please forward to me...so I am still waiting....

RT

Hello Everyone,
Our case for AP read "Document Mailed to Applicant" on Nov 9th(last friday). We have still not received our AP by mail. Usually how long does it take to arrive? Ours is from NSC. We need it immediately since we've to travel to our home country on an emergency. Any ideas? We are really worried!!! :( Please help!

sanjay02
11-14-2007, 07:58 PM
Hi
What were your receipt dates for the AP? I mean the application receipt dates at NSC?

canmt
11-14-2007, 07:58 PM
Usually, you dont get anything in mail from USCIS for I-131 approval. Check with your moron lawyer, he gets the approval papers. I would say you should give it 10 days to receive these papers.

I hope this helps and good luck on your green card pursuit...

PONDYUSER
11-14-2007, 07:59 PM
Hi
What were your receipt dates for the AP? I mean the application receipt dates at NSC?

RD: Aug 13th
ND: Sept 24th

tp2007
11-14-2007, 08:09 PM
Hello Everyone,
My AP status changed to document mailed on Nov2nd and lawyer received the physical documents today. For my spouse, the status changed on Oct 30th and received the documents on Nov1st.

--T

PONDYUSER
11-14-2007, 08:40 PM
Thank you all for ur quick responses.....gives me some hope now...will check with my lawyer immediately...

sonu
11-14-2007, 08:46 PM
Hello Everyone,

My application was filed with TSC and online status shows that "approval notice sent on Nov 5". Still did not receive the document in the mail.
Did anyone receive their AP from TSC approved in first week of November?

anilsal
11-14-2007, 08:49 PM
Usually they receive it. It takes a week from mailing date to get it in your hand.

A more important subject is here:
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=15436