PDA

View Full Version : ALL MD folks - PLEASE join state chapter!

uslegals
11-15-2007, 12:40 PM
Hello everybody - as you may seen this morning the new DEC. VB is out and they mercilessly retrogressed EB-2 for India & China.

WE HAVE TO ACT NOW. ALL MD FOLKS - i am encouraging everybody to join the state chapter. Please PM me for additional info. MD state chapter has already grown significantly since the rally and we are only hoping that more people come forward.

Now is the time to act. We can all do this together being a part of IV. There is one and only one help for us - IV..!!

Thank you...!!

at0474
11-15-2007, 12:44 PM
Hello everybody - as you may seen this morning the new DEC. VB is out and they mercilessly retrogressed EB-2 for India & China.

WE HAVE TO ACT NOW. ALL MD FOLKS - i am encouraging everybody to join the state chapter. Please PM me for additional info. MD state chapter has already grown significantly since the rally and we are only hoping that more people come forward.

Now is the time to act. We can all do this together being a part of IV. There is one and only one help for us - IV..!!

Thank you...!!

--I am from MD. Please let me know the details on where I can sign up.

Libra
11-15-2007, 12:47 PM
uslegals, please display your state chapter link in your signature so that other members who want to join can follow.

Libra
11-15-2007, 03:09 PM
bumping thread for MD folks.

uslegals
11-15-2007, 04:05 PM
at0474 - i have sent you a PM.

at0474
11-15-2007, 04:13 PM
at0474 - i have sent you a PM.

I responded to your email already.

sss9i
11-15-2007, 05:29 PM
Please send PM,I will act behalf of my Wife.
Thank you

badrishdavey
11-16-2007, 05:02 PM

Thank you...!!

please let me know where to meet and how?
my id is badrishdavey@yahoo.com

needhelp!
11-16-2007, 05:24 PM
http://groups.google.com/group/iv-dc-chapter