PDA

View Full Version : New Volunteer

man-woman-and-gc
11-15-2007, 04:21 PM
Hello,

I'm a new kid on the block, a GC aspirant myslef and would like to volunteer for any activities in or around the state of Colorado for achieving the goal and pursuing the mission of IV.

Let me know how I can contribute to the Colorado state chapter of IV.

THANKS

needhelp!
11-15-2007, 04:22 PM
Yay for man-woman-and-gc!

walking_dude
11-15-2007, 04:36 PM
Colardo wake up! There's a new member at your doors.

I had the same issue in Michigan, no established chapter. Guess what, some of us came together and formed a chapter. Now a lot of new friends have joined us.

Best way to work for a State Chapter is find one. If there's one join it. If there isn't one, find a couple of like-minded members and form one.

Hello,

I'm a new kid on the block, a GC aspirant myslef and would like to volunteer for any activities in or around the state of Colorado for achieving the goal and pursuing the mission of IV.

THANKS

paskal
11-15-2007, 04:44 PM
those intrested in CO chapter, please post here, and to those that have been asking...hold on, it will happen.

gc_kaavaali
11-15-2007, 06:28 PM
Paskal,
I sent you a PM...actually i created colorado yahoo group and i am waiting on you to publish it so that we can add members. Please let me know.

those intrested in CO chapter, please post here, and to those that have been asking...hold on, it will happen.

man-woman-and-gc
11-16-2007, 04:41 PM
Thanks for all those who have responded to my post. I am yet to hear from someone from Colorado.
I would appreciate if a senior member can call me and let me know how can I help pick up some of the awaited activities in Colorado. My phnone# is on the profile.
Also, I am travelling to Charlotte, NC in the week of Nov 26. It seems the NC chapter is very active and would be glad to meet some folks.

Regards,
Parijat.

man-woman-and-gc
11-21-2007, 12:19 PM
Hello gc_kaavaali,

Can you please post the link to the Colorado IV yahoo group. I would like to join and I have a few others who might join soon.

Thanks,
Parijat

Paskal,
I sent you a PM...actually i created colorado yahoo group and i am waiting on you to publish it so that we can add members. Please let me know.

gc_kaavaali
11-21-2007, 10:36 PM
Hi Guys,
I created yahoo group for colorado state chapter. Please send me your e-mail address so that i can add you guys.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/coloradoiv
email address is : coloradoiv@yahoogroups.com

paskal
11-21-2007, 10:55 PM
Hi thanks for the pm
sorry about the delay in getting to it.
Please keep your thread up and collect some active members from the forum. Once you have an active group we will be happy to help you with planning meetings etc.

BharatPremi
11-21-2007, 11:04 PM
Hello,

THANKS

Thanks for joining the family actively.

gc_kaavaali
11-21-2007, 11:07 PM
It is okay paskal...will try to collect some members.

Hi thanks for the pm
sorry about the delay in getting to it.
Please keep your thread up and collect some active members from the forum. Once you have an active group we will be happy to help you with planning meetings etc.