PDA

View Full Version : ColoRado State Chapter for IV

man-woman-and-gc
12-02-2007, 08:06 PM
I am happy to inform you that we had our first meeting for the Colorado State chapter of IV. We have a group of very committed folks who are willing to devote time towards the IV mission and cause.
As our initial action items, we are getting ready to reach out to the immmigrant community here and have them join the IV state chapter. Secondly, we are going to write to the Local congressmen this week and also copy the loacal news papers.
In the near future, we are planning to establish some contacts in the local press and setup meetings with the senators of CO.

Please come and join the Colorado State Chapter of CO IV. Please join the yahoo group in my signature below so that you are current with the activities and updates. If you have friends in CO, please let them know about the state chapter and have them join.

Thanks and best Regards.
Parijat

chanduv23
12-02-2007, 08:55 PM
I am happy to inform you that we had our first meeting for the Colorado State chapter of IV. We have a group of very committed folks who are willing to devote time towards the IV mission and cause.
As our initial action items, we are getting ready to reach out to the immmigrant community here and have them join the IV state chapter. Secondly, we are going to write to the Local congressmen this week and also copy the loacal news papers.
In the near future, we are planning to establish some contacts in the local press and setup meetings with the senators of CO.

Please come and join the Colorado State Chapter of CO IV. Please join the yahoo group in my signature below so that you are current with the activities and updates. If you have friends in CO, please let them know about the state chapter and have them join.

Thanks and best Regards.
Parijat

Way to go Colarado.

A Hi 5 to mark the beginning of Colarado Chapter ....

man-woman-and-gc
12-02-2007, 11:10 PM
We need more support from the Immigrant community in Colorado..please keep this thread alive and spread the word.

Thanks.

anilsal
12-03-2007, 01:06 AM

We need more state chapters around the country. Stronger state chapters means stronger IV.

man-woman-and-gc
12-03-2007, 06:48 PM

man-woman-and-gc
12-06-2007, 06:20 PM

man-woman-and-gc
12-09-2007, 12:50 PM
Please spread the word in CO to join the state chapter.
We have had a lot of numbers in the last week.
Help us help you in your path to legal immigration.

gc_kaavaali
12-09-2007, 12:56 PM
guys,
IV need funds to introduce omnibus bill...it fixes lot of immigration problems...please contribute to IV...for more information follow below link;

http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=15905

santb1975
12-09-2007, 05:18 PM
Restaurants. That could also get some members to get really active

Please spread the word in CO to join the state chapter.
We have had a lot of numbers in the last week.
Help us help you in your path to legal immigration.

needhelp!
12-09-2007, 06:35 PM
CO members, we need your active participation.

gc_kaavaali
12-09-2007, 07:15 PM
IV needs your help...

man-woman-and-gc
12-09-2007, 09:33 PM
good job in starting the fund drive in Colorado gc_kaavali.

i just contributed $100 and I have another member who will do the same in today.

Regards,
Parijat

gc_kaavaali
12-09-2007, 10:34 PM
Thank you for your all support

good job in starting the fund drive in Colorado gc_kaavali.

i just contributed $100 and I have another member who will do the same in today.

Regards,
Parijat