PDA

View Full Version : Eb2 ms+0

dohko
06-09-2010, 09:43 PM
Hi

I have a friend that has a BS in Computer Engineering, and a MS in Electrical Engineering.
Can you guys give me sample job description that will qualify for EB2. He has 3 years of experience but that was acquired before obtaining the degrees.

Company is really flexible with job description.

Thanks in advance.

snathan
06-09-2010, 11:13 PM
Hi

I have a friend that has a BS in Computer Engineering, and a MS in Electrical Engineering.
Can you guys give me sample job description that will qualify for EB2. He has 3 years of experience but that was acquired before obtaining the degrees.

Thanks in advance.

Are you the mouth piece for your friend...?

kak1978
06-10-2010, 09:14 AM
Hi

Thanks in advance.

I don't think it matters when the experience was acquired as long as it is related to the job description and it is verifiable. If for some reason those three years cannot be used, you can have a job requirement as something like MS in EE/CS + 0 years experience.

mk26
06-10-2010, 09:28 AM
Are you the mouth piece for your friend...?
I liked the answer, these days there are lot of message meant for freinds only, no offence in helping friends though.

dohko
07-29-2010, 03:25 PM
Well, He doesn't know a whole lot about immigration issues.
I already have my green card so I don't have anything to hide.
I just need some advice because he's in a different field. (engineering) and I got mine in Market Research.