PDA

View Full Version : EB3 to EB2 - Advertisement question

hebron
06-22-2010, 03:11 PM
My PD is Sep 2004 EB3. If I decide to move to another employer who could also file an EB2 labor for me, how long should I wait before they could file a EB2 perm application for me?
Suppose I apply for a position by replying to a job posting (advertisement) on monster.com or dice.com and I get that job, can the company use the same ad for applying for my PERM labor?

hebron
07-01-2010, 11:03 PM
My PD is Sep 2004 EB3. If I decide to move to another employer who could also file an EB2 labor for me, how long should I wait before they could file a EB2 perm application for me?
Suppose I apply for a position by replying to a job posting (advertisement) on monster.com or dice.com and I get that job, can the company use the same ad for applying for my PERM labor?

Hi, Could anybody answer the above question?

I have found a new employer who is willing to file EB2. The new job requirement is as follows:

MIN EXPERIENCE: 5 or more years’ professional experience in software engineering.
EDUCATION: BS degree required, prefer higher levels of academic achievement – degree in Computer Science.

Will I be eligible for EB2?

hebron
07-02-2010, 10:45 AM
Anybody ^^^^^^^^^^

immigrationmatters30
07-02-2010, 10:51 AM
There is a specific time frame where, when and how the ad must be placed. In addition, there has to be multiple forms of recruitment efforts to hire USC. Also, if beneficiary(You) is involved or has known that such ad is being placed, then the whole process need to restart.There are other steps like state wage determination etc that should happen before an appliation for PERM can be filed.In short, you may not be able to use just a monster ad to file PERM application.