PDA

View Full Version : Hi

mmk123
07-15-2009, 06:12 PM
This is my first post to IV. I used to read it regularly but today I registered and also contributed for this cause.
I wish to gain some knowledge as well as patience from most of you to successfully cruise through this painful process.

Does donating will automatically gain me access for Donor's Forum? Appreciate if someone could comment.

Thanks,
M

gc_on_demand
07-15-2009, 06:20 PM
Some one has to mannually Assisgn donor status after confirmation of donation. You should expect with in 1-2 days.

Welcome to IV and I see your PD as almost close to mine who missed July 2007.. Lets work togethar in this process.

Leo07
07-15-2009, 06:26 PM
It'll take a day or two to get the donor forum access.

Best Of Luck!!!

mmk123
07-15-2009, 06:28 PM
Thanks for the information.

Yes, my labor and 140 got cleared last yr itself and now will have an endless wait for priority date to become current.

I agree, let's work together using meaningful and effective ways...

trueguy
07-15-2009, 07:42 PM
Is there any minimum donation required to get the DONOR privilege?

rbkrao
07-16-2009, 11:44 AM
yes. minimum $25 to get access for a month.

kiran_k02
07-16-2009, 03:05 PM
This is my first post to IV. I used to read it regularly but today I registered and also contributed for this cause.
I wish to gain some knowledge as well as patience from most of you to successfully cruise through this painful process.

Does donating will automatically gain me access for Donor's Forum? Appreciate if someone could comment.

Thanks,
M

My advice as IV member since last two years is, when creating new thread please check whether the information already exists if not then continue posting your question and also make sure your title/subject clearly states what you are looking for that way you can attract IV's knowledgeable members attention.

I appreciate your spirit for donating to IV, sincerely that is our first step forward in the right direction.
I hope IV members realize how important IV is for us and join hands to fight for our common cause together.