PDA

View Full Version : Need Help to write Ombudsman

viveksri
02-09-2008, 12:25 PM
Guys,

I am planning to write CIS Ombudsman and Senator regarding my case. I am trying writing a nice but effective cover letter for my case. The following is what I have come up but personally don’t see it very effective. I was wondering if someone with some nice writing skills could help me.

#######################################
Deal Sir/Madam,

Applications of Adjustment of Status (I-485) for me (first name , last name, LIN-07-XXX-XXXX) and my wife (first name , last name, LIN-07- XXX-XXXX) was filled on May 1st, 2007 pursuant to an approved I-140 petition which was filed by XYZ Company (WAC-06-XXX-XXXXX).

I am a citizen of India and my Spouse is born British Citizen.

Our Application was filed under EB3 ROW(Rest of the World) Category based on Cross Chargeability (Using the Spouse's country of Birth).

Per May’07 VISA Bulletin priority dates were not current for India but dates were current for ROW . Since our application was filed and accepted by Nebraska Service Center in May’07, it confirms that our case was filed with all the required documents for cross chargeability.

Please note my priority date is current (September 30th 2002) based on Cross Chargeability and the Notice date of my application is May 9th 2007 which is more than two months beyond the normal processing.

I respectfully request if you can please look into the matter and give me some information why adjudication of my and my wife’s adjustment of status is still pending.

Thank you for your attention to this request.
Sincerely,

I-140 Approved: 03/21/06

(For Both Self and Spouse)
Applied AOS using Cross-Chargeability @ NSC
485 Mailed on 5/2/07
485 RD: 5/3/07
485 ND: 5/9/07

vivekm1309
02-09-2008, 02:01 PM
My 2 cents ..you require to mention the details in this letter that you have exhausted all the channels for enquiry with regard to the reasons for distruption of adjudication of the AOS application

Guys,

I am planning to write CIS Ombudsman and Senator regarding my case. I am trying writing a nice but effective cover letter for my case. The following is what I have come up but personally don’t see it very effective. I was wondering if someone with some nice writing skills could help me.

Deal Sir/Madam,

Applications of Adjustment of Status (I-485) for me (first name , last name, LIN-07-XXX-XXXX) and my wife (first name , last name, LIN-07- XXX-XXXX) was filled on May 1st, 2007 pursuant to an approved I-140 petition which was filed by XYZ Company (WAC-06-XXX-XXXXX).

I am a citizen of India and my Spouse is born British Citizen.

Our Application was filed under EB3 ROW(Rest of the World) Category based on Cross Chargeability (Using the Spouse's country of Birth).

Per May’07 VISA Bulletin priority dates were not current for India but dates were current for ROW . Since our application was filed and accepted by Nebraska Service Center in May’07, it confirms that our case was filed with all the required documents for cross chargeability.

Please note my priority date is current (September 30th 2002) based on Cross Chargeability and the Notice date of my application is May 9th 2007 which is more than two months beyond the normal processing.

I respectfully request if you can please look into the matter and give me some information why adjudication of my and my wife’s adjustment of status is still pending.

Thank you for your attention to this request.
Sincerely,

I-140 Approved: 03/21/06

(For Both Self and Spouse)
Applied AOS using Cross-Chargeability @ NSC
485 Mailed on 5/2/07
485 RD: 5/3/07
485 ND: 5/9/07