PDA

View Full Version : Using AC21 - impact on PD is current.

survu
03-14-2008, 11:52 AM
I am planning to use AC21 by joining a company on this March month end , I asked new company to process H1, and its in progress.
In APRIL Visa Billiton my PD is current, as I have PD of JUNE 2001( EB2), my RD - JUNE 29, 2007 .at this stage if I change company what is the impact on my GC approval. Should I wait for some more time to join the new company?
Your advices are appreciated

marty
03-14-2008, 03:59 PM
I am almost in the same situation. My PD will hopefully be current in next bulletin and I've decided its worth to wait for couple of more months and not deal with any complications that may arise due to job change.

gc_check
03-14-2008, 04:39 PM
I am planning to use AC21 by joining a company on this March month end , I asked new company to process H1, and its in progress.
In APRIL Visa Billiton my PD is current, as I have PD of JUNE 2001( EB2), my RD - JUNE 29, 2007 .at this stage if I change company what is the impact on my GC approval. Should I wait for some more time to join the new company?
Your advices are appreciated

Applying AC21 will trigger the IO to update the case, and if all is fine, in some case, the case could be approved, though not at all time, You can try your luck, In July when all cases were current happened to a colleague with PD2004, the case was approved in a week after mailing AC21. Check with an Attorney.