03-26-2008, 12:06 PM
I will go first: 50%

:p

vinabath
03-26-2008, 12:09 PM
0%

Dipika
03-26-2008, 12:21 PM
why will it retrogate again? we will see forward movement. be +ve and optimistic.:)

ajju
03-26-2008, 12:46 PM
why will it retrogate again? we will see forward movement. be +ve and optimistic.:)

It won't retrogress anytime soon... Logic/reasoning behind : don't ask ;-)

Reading all other forums and posts by gurus/experts.. my guts feeling is it will move further for few more months atleast...

tinku01
03-26-2008, 02:05 PM
in Coming may bulletin EB2 will go upto July 2004

onemorecame
03-26-2008, 02:09 PM
I Wish "C" for all category

gcpool
03-26-2008, 02:14 PM
How did you come to this conclusion?

I will go first: 50%

:p

solraj
03-26-2008, 02:14 PM
There is no such guarantee of moving forward all the time.It all depends on how many visa #'s are currently available and how many have been utilised.If USCIS starts using #'s allocating to each app currently "CURRENT" it leads to no available no's and it will retrogress.So it all depends how many GC's are currently pending before Dec 2003 utilizing the #'s and how many of these are allocated no's.So we never know.I am not trying to be pessimistic but reasoning it.

HereIComeGC
03-26-2008, 02:49 PM
How did you come to this conclusion?

From previous experiences, USCIS will work like crazy and use up all
visa numbers for EB2. Like they did last September - approving 60000 or so appplications.

HereIComeGC
03-26-2008, 03:07 PM
I wish this date business was like the money market - we could have done some Technical Analysis, drawn some Fibonacci expansions, looked at Bollinger Bands, plotted the MACD and RSI along with the Fast & Slow Stochastics and PSARs with the Pivot Points and trend lines ...

But it is nothing like that... it behaves like every day is a news day - and hence - all analysis fails ... things work on sentiments...

Even NASDAQ could be more predictive than this...

I beg to differ my friend. Stock market now a days is also run pretty much on sentiments without logic. One day up 300 next day down 300...pretty much like USCIS!!

HereIComeGC
03-26-2008, 03:54 PM
That I agree, I should say it was some what an exaggeration when I said I could predict NASDAQ ...

But son't you guys think that this uncertainty also adds to the excitement of life here for us? Don't get me wrong ... just sharing a perspective here! Even I want my GC as desperately as any of us :)

I agree. Sometimes I think I will be a little bit sad when I receive the green card because I would miss this daily excitments! As the saying goes "Its the Journey that matters, not the destination"

IVFOREVER
03-26-2008, 05:42 PM
EB2 will stay the same as April 08 VB.

jonty_11
03-26-2008, 05:53 PM
I agree. Sometimes I think I will be a little bit sad when I receive the green card because I would miss this daily excitments! As the saying goes "Its the Journey that matters, not the destination"
I have to disagree...in this case its the Destination!!!

wellwisher02
03-27-2008, 04:39 PM

Agreed! Let's think positive that it will move forward.

IVFOREVER
03-27-2008, 04:49 PM
I will also agree with you "To be positive". But being realistically positive is good and avoids disappointment at the end of the day.
:D:D:D

Gravitation
03-27-2008, 11:33 PM
... "Its the Journey that matters, not the destination"
Every tried to catch the last bus home on a rainy evening?

dealsnet
03-28-2008, 09:10 AM
Be positive. Hope for the best.

rb_248
03-28-2008, 09:37 AM
I think it will stay where it is now for this quarter.....just my guess. Then for the last quarter, we may see some advancement.....again this is my guess.

Dipika
03-28-2008, 10:41 AM
guys, Murthy says EB2 will move forward in May 2008 bulletine. Reason is getting leftover visa from EB1 India's category.

http://murthy.com/bulletin.html

hoping big forward move.:D

CantLeaveAmerica
03-28-2008, 10:46 AM
same thoughts here....right now, the journey's with more downs than Ups isn't exactly a joyride..prefer the destination any day..ie, destination america...not destination to Back home

CantLeaveAmerica
03-28-2008, 10:48 AM
guys, Murthy says EB2 will move forward in May 2008 bulletine. Reason is getting leftover visa from EB1 India's category.

Great for us...aren't are Indian PHD's in the US are as scholarly and motivated as before? lol To think that there are left over visas in this category beats me ! :D

conundrum
03-28-2008, 11:01 AM
Great for us...aren't are Indian PHD's in the US are as scholarly and motivated as before? lol To think that there are left over visas in this category beats me ! :D

Having a PhD alone doesn't put you in EB1. Everything depends on the job requirement. You can have a PhD and still be in EB3 if the job that you are working doesn't require an advanced degree.

HOPE_GC_SOON
03-28-2008, 11:15 AM

Hi Dipika;

This is good News.. Quite encouraging to spend the weekend off with some motivation/ happiness.

Do We have any statsitstics, as to how many Visa Nos. could have been Spilled off from unused EB1 and how many India / Chia may share out of it. That would give clear picture to this Speculation.

Gurus: Any Link/ Previous threads, Explaining No. of EB2 cases.. Interesting stuff to analyze during the weeknd.

Thanks again for all the team work

meridiani.planum
03-28-2008, 12:30 PM
I think it will stay where it is now for this quarter.....just my guess. Then for the last quarter, we may see some advancement.....again this is my guess.

I think we will move even more now. Looking at how premium processing is not back, and how many approvals have come on , USCIS may not have approved as many visas as they had hoped. instead of having another highly visible wastage of visa numbers dates will move big-time and lots of people with later PDs, but who have simpler cases will get approvals fast.