PDA

View Full Version : March processing dates :)

Circus123
03-28-2008, 12:00 AM
MARCH 15th 2008
https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=NSC

TSC dates March 15 2008
https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=TSC

jain4444
03-28-2008, 12:13 AM
When TSC says that they have completed processing applications as of Aug 15, 2007, is this date the receipt date or notice date.

Circus123
03-28-2008, 12:14 AM
I think it is the receipt date.

BTW encouraging jump for TSC from June to Aug for I 140.

Gravitation
03-28-2008, 12:21 AM
I think it is the receipt date.

BTW encouraging jump for TSC from June to Aug for I 140.

This jump is not because of super-processing. It's because concurrent I-140 filing (without current PD) are neither being processed, nor being counted as ready to be processed. If your I-140 filing was non-concurrent, good for you! Neat trick to move processing dates forward without having to do any work.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, google "Plust Pilot Program".

jain4444
03-28-2008, 12:59 AM
Gravitation,

The Plus Pilot Program was implemented in Jan or Feb 2008 and it applies only to I-485 and I-140 filed after that date. In my case my I-485 is already approved. If the Plus Pilot program would have applied to my case, I should have both approved.

BharatPremi
03-28-2008, 01:03 AM
NSC I-485 dates have moved back. It was July 30th last month. Its June 08 Now.

I just feared about this yesterday and there it is USCIS showing its teeth.

http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=18182

gcwait2007
03-28-2008, 01:13 AM
The guys stuck-up in NSC feel depressed, by comparing the movement in TSC. I am one among them:(

dealsnet
03-28-2008, 08:47 AM
They are playing with our life.:o

Circus123
03-28-2008, 08:52 AM
Aug dates seems to be agood news for TSC applicants

eb3_2004
03-28-2008, 09:02 AM
This is funny...I am a Non concurrent Jul5 TSC I-140 filer..(I-485 went in on Jul27)....My I-140 has not been cleared yet...This sucks...

Totally confusing dates....

lskreddy
03-28-2008, 09:53 AM
Mine is on July 17th RD and I have not seen any movement (no LUDs, nothing)

There are a lot of people with those dates that are waiting. Either they overworked themselves and have not updated the database or this could be a typo. I would not be too surprised if they change it back after receiving a bunch of calls, saying what about mine???

Refugee_New
03-28-2008, 10:51 AM
NSC I-485 dates have moved back. It was July 30th last month. Its June 08 Now.

Is it receive date or notice date. My receive date is 06/06/07. Do you think my case is under this processing date?

hate_me
03-28-2008, 11:19 AM
Same here I have filed in july and am still waiting, USCIS processing dates is becoming joke day by day and USCIS have become very good at shamelessly misleading. :mad:

This is funny...I am a Non concurrent Jul5 TSC I-140 filer..(I-485 went in on Jul27)....My I-140 has not been cleared yet...This sucks...

Totally confusing dates....

stillhopefull
03-28-2008, 11:31 AM
Hi - my 485 was tranfered to VSC from TSC last December. Their processing date for 485 is July 2006 :mad:! When TSC is already showing April 2007. Why would they load balance to a SC that is so far behind? Anything I can do to get the case moved back?? Has anybody else been transfered to VSC?

hpandey
03-28-2008, 11:46 AM
This jump is not because of super-processing. It's because concurrent I-140 filing (without current PD) are neither being processed, nor being counted as ready to be processed. If your I-140 filing was non-concurrent, good for you! Neat trick to move processing dates forward without having to do any work.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, google "Plust Pilot Program".

Is this true that for the concurrent filers who filed in July would not have their I-140 processed until their PD is current ! That would suck because without having the I-140 cleared no one can make use of the AC-21 provision.

Can someone shed some light on this pls.

iambest
03-28-2008, 12:03 PM
Same here :mad: EB3/India/NSC
The guys stuck-up in NSC feel depressed, by comparing the movement in TSC. I am one among them:(

BharatPremi
03-28-2008, 12:04 PM
I believe processing dates follow notice date and not the receipt date. I have called customer service few times and they always refer my notice date when they are talking about processing dates.

USCIS consider "Receipt Date" as reference for making sure that both processing and Priority dates are current for you. If processing date is current they will do necessary processing but willnot conclude the application if PD is not current. And if PD is current but processing date is not current then it will not process at all. Now what you experienced while calling to USCIS is seems to be a "Standard Note" to its employees to reduce the phone calls an associated work load with those phone calls.

hate_me
03-28-2008, 12:19 PM
I completely disagree with you, please dont confuse community more with inducing terms like processing date current
And if I agree with your processing date current logic then what happens to TSC Plus Pilot Program :D

USCIS consider "Receipt Date" as reference for making sure that both processing and Priority dates are current for you. If processing date is current they will do necessary processing but willnot conclude the application if PD is not current. And if PD is current but processing date is not current then it will not process at all. Now what you experienced while calling to USCIS is seems to be a "Standard Note" to its employees to reduce the phone calls an associated work load with those phone calls.

snhn
03-28-2008, 01:14 PM
Hello there,

I am from Texas. My reciept date for my 485 is August 6, 2007. However, my notice date is Ocotber 3, 2007. when i check the status online it sates something like this.

On October 2, 2007, we received this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

In Texas they are processing August 2007 for emplyment base 485. So does this mean that mine will get processed since they are doing august or will it get processed in Ocotber since the date of notice in Ocotober. My priority date is not current yet, I am EB3 row and it is July now, mine will hopefully be current next month as mine is august 2005.

also, should that notice message have changed by now. I have friends whose messages have changes to something like, initail processing is done and move to center for processing. I have had my finger prints done in Ocotober, so with the new law passed in Feb, does the name check period starts from the date of finger prints or when the 485 is filed. Either ways, my 6 monts period will be over at the end of April month anyways.

what you all think.

thanks

gvenkat
03-28-2008, 01:21 PM
Is this true that for the concurrent filers who filed in July would not have their I-140 processed until their PD is current ! That would suck because without having the I-140 cleared no one can make use of the AC-21 provision.

Can someone shed some light on this pls.

my lawyer still think its the rec date that matters.. but with all this pilot program and crap we are not sure... they dont have a clear policy do they... why have two dates... cant they say this is the date we will process... stupidity... :mad::mad:

BharatPremi
03-28-2008, 01:29 PM
I completely disagree with you, please dont confuse community more with inducing terms like processing date current
And if I agree with your processing date current logic then what happens to TSC Plus Pilot Program :D

What I wrote is a USCIS's way in theory. USCIS does many things which break its own laws and boundaries and it does that with every damn process all the time. So in that sense you are right as well.

mbartosik
03-28-2008, 02:31 PM
until today my I485 was 60 days outside the processing times.
Now it is not.
I had previously inquired (service request) what's up, I was told by phone they cannot even process SR because they are more than 60 days behind published dates.

Things that caused Nebraska to move back:

Transfers from Texas Service Center
180 day name check rule
Some categories moving forward in VB, and they had not been doing pre-adjudication.
They are trying to make processing dates reflect reality (and reduce service requests)

The only logical thing was to move the processing date back, if only to reduce the service requests coming in.

I don't know if they still have to process my SR, it was raised when 60 days behind, but now it is only about 34 days behind.

This is some sign of some LIMITED attempt to process as FIFO for receipt date.

CantLeaveAmerica
03-28-2008, 03:24 PM
What I wrote is a USCIS's way in theory. USCIS does many things which break its own laws and boundaries and it does that with every damn process all the time. So in that sense you are right as well.

True, I agree with you and the logic that applies

chris
03-28-2008, 03:31 PM
I sent you PM.

Hi - my 485 was tranfered to VSC from TSC last December. Their processing date for 485 is July 2006 :mad:! When TSC is already showing April 2007. Why would they load balance to a SC that is so far behind? Anything I can do to get the case moved back?? Has anybody else been transfered to VSC?

dealsnet
03-28-2008, 03:36 PM
USCIS is like a car without breaks. It goes on to :confused:any direction without any control.

optimystic
03-28-2008, 04:39 PM
USCIS is like a car without breaks. It goes on to :confused:any direction without any control.

I think what you meant was that USCIS is a car without *steering wheels* :D

I wish USCIS was a car without breaks...so it moves forward non stop ! :D (also assuming their reverse gear should be broken !!)

BharatPremi
03-28-2008, 04:51 PM
180 day name check rule

I was suspecting this. And it is scary...What will happen: Now one will be still in a queue but would not be able to blame "Name Check".

In my understanding 180 days starts from first FBI NC initiation not from 485 receipt date... Do you think that is correct understanding?

You got the feedback directly from USCIS so assuming it as 100% correct feedback, it would be good in a long run that something they want to streamline. My theory is that USCIS is preparing to kick EB3-India(Monsterous work load) out by kicking PDs fast (Till June 2003) and this backward movement is the first sign for that.

zeta7
03-28-2008, 08:07 PM
I don't understand the methodology behind these dates. I applied for my AP (I-131) in November (NSC). It was approved on March 10'th. But The March NSC notice indicates that they're still processing October applications as of March 15'th.

Am I interpreting these dates incorrectly? Or did I just get lucky? Or to use the "brake" analogy another poster made in this thread, did USCIS lose control of the processing direction?

fun
03-28-2008, 09:46 PM
I agree 100%

greendream
03-31-2008, 04:10 PM
Question to "BharatPremi". Take a look at this link and let me know your thoughts on this.

http://immigration-information.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4285&page=2

Re: Predicted Visa Bulletin movement
Thanks
I doubt very much that we will see any EB3 cutoff date movement until October.

Thanks.

pani_6
03-31-2008, 05:58 PM
So Ron Gotcher is saying that EB3..no movement..Murthy is saying no change in the May 08 bullettin..what the heck EB-i never moves..constipated..:eek: