PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas to all of you and very special greetings to all of folks at USCIS.

peacocklover
12-22-2010, 10:07 AM
I had a dream with Santa last night, wished Santa heartfully to bring recapture as a gift to 100s of thousands of people who are patiently waiting for it and requested him to make dates current in 2011 for all of waiting people to file 485.

He said it's hard for him to convince these USCIS humans since they accumulated lot of bad karma from past few years..he said Jesus would give them a chance in 2011 and punish them finally if they don't work realistically in 2011 and told me that I would get my GC after two years from yesterday which is gonna be 12. 21. 12. I told him our fellow humans are calling it as doomsday then he mentioned green card is nothing but doomsday card...enjoy your life at every moment with out waiting for doomsday card..also mentioned Jesus is feeling your pain and he is watching all of us..

Merry Christmas to all of you and a very special greetings to folks at USCIS . May lord Jesus bless each and every one of us and all of our families with happiness to relive from this pain of long waiting with EB backlogs in this country.

ameerka_dream
12-22-2010, 10:24 AM
Thanks and wish you all the same..Very true about DOOMSDAY card and BAD KARMA part.

I had a dream with Santa last night, wished Santa heartfully to bring recapture as a gift to 100s of thousands of people who are patiently waiting for it and requested him to make dates current in 2011 for all of waiting people to file 485.

He said it's hard for him to convince these USCIS humans since they accumulated lot of bad karma from past few years..he said Jesus would give them a chance in 2011 and punish them finally if they don't work realistically in 2011 and told me that I would get my GC after two years from yesterday which is gonna be 12. 21. 12. I told him our fellow humans are calling it as doomsday then he mentioned green card is nothing but doomsday card...enjoy your life at every moment with out waiting for doomsday card..also mentioned Jesus is feeling your pain and he is watching all of us..

Merry Christmas to all of you and a very special greetings to folks at USCIS . May lord Jesus bless each and every one of us and all of our families with happiness to relive from this pain of long waiting with EB backlogs in this country.

regacct
12-24-2010, 01:44 PM
There are many things that the USCIS does wrong, however, they are not the ones holding up our green cards. The laws are such that they cannot give more green card to us than the ones that are allocated in the year and per country.

The dream should have been about the bad karma of the politicians and their refusal to address our problems! Our frustrations should be directed towards the lawmakers to change the laws so that we can hold the USCIS responsible for its bad karma ;)

Happy Holidays!
Live life while waiting for the GC. :)

regacct
12-24-2010, 01:55 PM
There are many things that the USCIS does wrong, however, they are not the ones holding up our green cards. The laws are such that they cannot give more green card to us than the ones that are allocated in the year and per country.

The dream should have been about the bad karma of the politicians and their refusal to address our problems! Our frustrations should be directed towards the lawmakers to change the laws so that we can hold the USCIS responsible for its bad karma ;)

Happy Holidays!
Live life while waiting for the GC. :)