PDA

View Full Version : How do i know, if i am a member?

srikondoji
09-29-2006, 09:14 AM
I know, i have an account on this forum and i also contributed to the cause.
I now want to refer my friends, who wanted to contribute for the same cause.

can anybody let me know, how i can refer them here? Also, how can one become a member?
--sri

immilaw
09-29-2006, 09:19 AM

can anybody let me know, how i can refer them here? Also, how can one become a member?
--sri

I am not sure whether there is a templete but we should have a "Invitation Template" which we can send to our friends & family as an email. The invitation should describe what IV does and what can the new member do for our and their cause.

pappu
09-29-2006, 09:21 AM

--sri
You are a member becuase you were able to post on the forum.
you can use this email template
http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=30&Itemid=36
to introduce immigrationVoice. When someone registers on the forum they become members. We now have 6,136 members. We need to at least hit the 10 thousand mark soon.

Thanks for your efforts

qualified_trash
09-29-2006, 10:18 AM
I am not sure whether there is a templete but we should have a "Invitation Template" which we can send to our friends & family as an email. The invitation should describe what IV does and what can the new member do for our and their cause.
The Invitation template concept is being discussed in the Core Group. there are some members(or a member) who has an idea on how this should be implemented. thanks for the suggestion. We can hopefully get this rolled out sometime in the near future.

Alabaman
09-29-2006, 12:32 PM
You are a member becuase you were able to post on the forum.
you can use this email template
http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=30&Itemid=36
to introduce immigrationVoice. When someone registers on the forum they become members. We now have 6,136 members. We need to at least hit the 10 thousand mark soon.

Thanks for your efforts

6,136 members? Does that include guests?

srikondoji
09-30-2006, 08:17 AM
Thank you guys,
I have alerted my friend about this. Thanks for all the responses.
--sri

ilwaiting
09-30-2006, 11:05 AM
suggest providing a link on top the main/home page clearly visible to invite friends.