PDA

View Full Version : Got soft LUD today. Does it mean anything ?

EB2_Jun03_dude
04-22-2008, 01:29 PM
I have PD which is current (Jun 03 EB2 India), a RD which is current (Jun 05! yes VSC transfer to TSC in Apr 07). In the last week of Nov 07 got a simple RFE (medical RFE wherein the doc forgot to check one box), which was replied promptly and got confirmation from USCIS that they got the response.

Have been following up with USCIS (service request, POJ-TSC from April 7th). Got a soft LUD today (04/22/2008). does it mean anything ?

yabadaba
04-22-2008, 01:34 PM
it means your case has a new lud

EB2_Jun03_dude
04-22-2008, 02:07 PM
very funny yabadaba!

My understanding of a soft LUD is that your case was accessed for something... but since my PD/RD is current, I was wondering if others in the same boat have any recent soft LUDs ?

pyrosleepy
04-22-2008, 02:09 PM
I have PD which is current (Jun 03 EB2 India), a RD which is current (Jun 05! yes VSC transfer to TSC in Apr 07). In the last week of Nov 07 got a simple RFE (medical RFE wherein the doc forgot to check one box), which was replied promptly and got confirmation from USCIS that they got the response.

Have been following up with USCIS (service request, POJ-TSC from April 7th). Got a soft LUD today (04/22/2008). does it mean anything ?

It means you are on your way to Greenland very soon!
Good luck

yabadaba
04-22-2008, 02:17 PM
It means you are on your way to Greenland very soon!
Good luck
no it doesnt....check on ..there are so many people getting consecutive luds...but then they dont get approvals. in the end it means that its a new lud. someone accessed your case and the lud was either because some accessed it or it was a system generated lud.

i hope that eb2-june03-dude gets his green soon...but the lud doesnt mean anything