PDA

View Full Version : Just fed up...PD 2005...EB3 India

r2i2009
05-01-2008, 08:10 PM
Folks...cannot wait...any options left....
Boring....india is better it looks....waiting for GC then Citizenship...is going to be a hell....inflation is high....

Anand

Munshi75
05-01-2008, 08:21 PM
yeah it is frustrating, still people hang on to it, me too. There could be a meaning to it ! food for thought.

belmontboy
05-01-2008, 08:23 PM
Boring....india is better it looks....waiting for GC then Citizenship...is going to be a hell....inflation is high....

Anand

life could be with problems much worse than this, giving up soo easily?
:)

Senior's waiting for 7+ years should be an inspiration for you. Cheer up.

r2i2009
05-01-2008, 08:56 PM
Actually...with India growing up fast....i do not know if I am wasting time here.....want to go back .....
If there is no growth in India...then it makes sense to stay here....

life could be with problems much worse than this, giving up soo easily?
:)

Senior's waiting for 7+ years should be an inspiration for you. Cheer up.

lazycis
05-01-2008, 10:24 PM
Actually...with India growing up fast....i do not know if I am wasting time here.....want to go back .....
If there is no growth in India...then it makes sense to stay here....

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/countrylisting.html
GDP - per capita: India $2,700, US - $46,000
GDP total: $1.09 trillion v. $13.79 trillion
Inflation rate: 5.9% v. 2.7%
growth rate: 8.5% v. 2.2%

It may make sense for you, I am not completely aware of the situation in India. I agree that the situation with GC is bad for EB3 India, but I think there are plenty of opportunities here as well. Just do not base your decision on emotions, keep your cool...

hebbar77
05-01-2008, 10:25 PM
If all members of this community pay 100 grand , we can buy a country in africa and build our own country!!
This could be good substitute for buying houses here worth 500-1000k$

What do u think!?:D

claudia255
05-01-2008, 10:32 PM
If all members of this community pay 100 grand , we can buy a country in africa and build our own country!!

I understand this is supposed to be a humorous note but I found it offensive. All countries in Africa are sovereign and they officially cannot be bought.
I am not aware of any island in Africa that could be up for sale.

belmontboy
05-01-2008, 10:36 PM

don't we have our own country already?:D

kshitijnt
05-01-2008, 10:48 PM
For those of you who qualify, HSMP , I think is a much better option. There in UK the permanent residence is not dependent on employer and you can do your own consulting. Typical bill rates are 350 to 600 GBP per day based on skill level and years of experience.

munnu77
05-01-2008, 10:53 PM

hahaha...good one belmont boy

hebbar77
05-02-2008, 01:36 AM
hahaha...good one belmont boy

Yes my note was for humor.
But to answer questions :

out of all useful land , I guess africa has lots of uninhabited land!, so someone would not mind selling! Its not to offend anyone. I have great respect for africans, being aware that we come from them!
Me being an indian upper class guy, and this OBC thing going on back home, I dont think I belong to that country that much, where me/my children will be discreminated against!!!
So dont you guys now think we need our OWN country???

coolvigo
05-02-2008, 01:51 AM

I am sure Indian politicians will sell India, if we collect enough money. Everything is possible with India.

qasleuth
05-02-2008, 02:02 AM

out of all useful land , I guess africa has lots of uninhabited land!, so someone would not mind selling! Its not to offend anyone. I have great respect for africans, being aware that we come from them!
Me being an indian upper class guy, and this OBC thing going on back home, I dont think I belong to that country that much, where me/my children will be discreminated against!!!

Your sense of humor is pretty low class, crass and ill-informed.

hebbar77
05-02-2008, 02:07 AM

Thank you brother!!

mariner5555
05-02-2008, 06:15 AM
https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/countrylisting.html
GDP - per capita: India $2,700, US - $46,000
GDP total: $1.09 trillion v. $13.79 trillion
Inflation rate: 5.9% v. 2.7%
growth rate: 8.5% v. 2.2%

It may make sense for you, I am not completely aware of the situation in India. I agree that the situation with GC is bad for EB3 India, but I think there are plenty of opportunities here as well. Just do not base your decision on emotions, keep your cool...comparing India and US by GDP does not make sense.(it is like comparing heaven and earth ..but though US may be rich ..the question is are you becoming rich here ..which varies from person to person) actually when you make a decision to go back ..the question to ask if do I have a better future in India or US. India is growing but you have rotten, stupid, dumbF, (you can keep adding adjectives here) politicians ..just see the recent quota policy endorsed by none other than Manmohan singh.
but if you feel family ties are more important, children will get better education in India //then make a move. but it is one way street as far as US is concerned ..because it is next to impossible to come back and start over again ..the good thing is US is losing its sheen while India is getting better in terms of jobs and other countries are becoming more welcome.
for many ..quality of life in India is much better (in terms of social / party life) ..and I guess they know how to play the system. one of my friends who is a US citizen ..is completely relocating to Pune ..taking with him 20 years of savings / investment ..

gccovet
05-02-2008, 09:31 AM
comparing India and US by GDP does not make sense.(it is like comparing heaven and earth ..but though US may be rich ..the question is are you becoming rich here ..which varies from person to person) actually when you make a decision to go back ..the question to ask if do I have a better future in India or US. India is growing but you have rotten, stupid, dumbF, (you can keep adding adjectives here) politicians ..just see the recent quota policy endorsed by none other than Manmohan singh.
but if you feel family ties are more important, children will get better education in India //then make a move. but it is one way street as far as US is concerned ..because it is next to impossible to come back and start over again ..the good thing is US is losing its sheen while India is getting better in terms of jobs and other countries are becoming more welcome.
for many ..quality of life in India is much better (in terms of social / party life) ..and I guess they know how to play the system. one of my friends who is a US citizen ..is completely relocating to Pune ..taking with him 20 years of savings / investment ..

All things in life has PROS and CONS. Hindsight is always 20/20.

I recently visited India Western and Northern) after 4.5 years. I was totally shocked.. India has become better and better. But all better comes with some bad too. Like staying in USA has the same as well good and bad.

Anyways, we all made choice (we were not pushed/forced) to come here. Again, it is our own choice to go back if we want to. Also, if life in US is better or India is better, cannot be judged as it all depends on each individuals thinking and position.

I can tell you about my sister(Real sister), she and her family moved to Mumbai in 2006 and came back two months back. Both Sister and Bro-in-law were doing great here(became US citizens 5 years back), they wanted to move just because of kids. They came back because of their kids.

IMHO let’s put this topic to rest.

Regards,
GCCovet

r2i2009
05-02-2008, 11:40 AM
Good advice...

I think it is all individual....lot of people are going back
New guys like us are stuck......the only problem...is getting GC only does not solve...we have to get the citizenship...another 5 years atleast....

Stock market is not doing good, housing market has crashed....so people are migrating back....

I am looking into it...instead of wasting time following this GC crap...

All things in life has PROS and CONS. Hindsight is always 20/20.

I recently visited India Western and Northern) after 4.5 years. I was totally shocked.. India has become better and better. But all better comes with some bad too. Like staying in USA has the same as well good and bad.

Anyways, we all made choice (we were not pushed/forced) to come here. Again, it is our own choice to go back if we want to. Also, if life in US is better or India is better, cannot be judged as it all depends on each individuals thinking and position.

I can tell you about my sister(Real sister), she and her family moved to Mumbai in 2006 and came back two months back. Both Sister and Bro-in-law were doing great here(became US citizens 5 years back), they wanted to move just because of kids. They came back because of their kids.

IMHO letís put this topic to rest.

Regards,
GCCovet

hpandey
05-02-2008, 12:17 PM
Two of my friends relocated to India since the beginning of this year after spending 8-9 years and they had green cards too from 2004.

These guys had good jobs with a good pay but options in India were just much better to ignore.

Just food for thought for people who think that only in US can we make or break our life and careers. There are other places on Earth too where people live and be happy.

Refugee_New
05-02-2008, 12:50 PM

Anand

EB3 India with 2005 PD? I think you should seriousely consider other options.

EB2 with Feb 2002 PD, i am thinking of quitting the racce.

uniqueuser
05-02-2008, 02:01 PM
I'm sorry for posting my question here. I know its not a right thread for my posting but I don't find any link for new thread.

I'm a July 2007, I-485 filer with PD dec 2004 EB3. I have been working as sr.project engineer for the past 4 years with an MI based company. At present my company is not doing good business started downsizing. i don't know when I'll be victimized. So, I have started searching for new jobs vigorously and got an offer for Designer position ( Permanent position with all benefits) with slight increase of pay. I don't have to use my EAD as employer is willing to transfer my H1B which is valid till 2010. Friends my question is -

There is a degrade in position, Does it effect my Gc process? I know, no one will be in this type of situation. my heart bleeds to accept the lower level position but, the fear of going out of job with wife and two kids is forcing me to accept the offer... If it doesn't effect my GC process..

Saralayar
05-02-2008, 02:06 PM
What is wrong in his statement?. It is the truth happening....

CADude
05-02-2008, 02:26 PM
Look for few stupid guys like us and feel better... More you wait difficult to let it go... It's slow poision with slimmer of hope. We have been teached for "shunk cost" but tought to implement on ourself. Still live in false hope and lives goes on...

PD: July 2001 and came to this country in 1999. For what not sure any more. :):D

Anand

qasleuth
05-02-2008, 03:11 PM
What is wrong in his statement?. It is the truth happening....

My comment was in reference to the poster's Africa comment. Do you think it is well informed & 'classy' ?
As for the OBC battle, is this the right forum to discuss such issues ?

hebbar77
05-02-2008, 03:22 PM
My comment was in reference to the poster's Africa comment. Do you think it is well informed & 'classy' ?

Ok , it may not be right thread to discuss everything here... but
What I am saying is, instead of spending N years waiting for GC, I guess we lead better life elsewhere!
Where else, in our home country... but that reminds me of descremenation again!!
So I thought of place which is not in high demand yet... africa...!

I always believe in making things happen, in stead of waiting for someone doing it for me!!

qasleuth
05-02-2008, 03:37 PM
What I am saying is, instead of spending N years waiting for GC, I guess we lead better life elsewhere!
Where else, in our home country... but that reminds me of descremenation again!!

I always believe in making things happen, in stead of waiting for someone doing it for me!!
hebbar77,

Firstly, you are making an assumption that everybody here is from India. Secondly, justifying your statement by giving simplified explanation would not suffice. You suggested buying a country in Africa alluding that countries are up for sale which is quite insulting as suggested by an earlier poster.

cygent
05-02-2008, 03:39 PM
What is this OBC battle you are talking about?

qasleuth
05-02-2008, 03:56 PM

It has nothing to do with immigration but a bane of India.

sriramkalyan
05-02-2008, 04:23 PM
Any one has info on working and living in Australia.

I see in 12 months i can get Immigrant Visa... Cost is $1960 ..

Canada may be cold ..Australia has beautiful weather ..

485Mbe4001
05-02-2008, 04:29 PM
I have couple friends who moved to Australia 3-4 years back, they love it. they mentioned that they have already applied for citizenship. 3 years back we decided against migrating there because our PD was almost current, we are still waiting. :)
if you need specific info, PM me, i can ask them.

Openarms
05-02-2008, 05:55 PM
Kids,
Let us talk about EB3-India category experiencing the discrimination against EB2-India. Why there are few EB3-India approvals this FY so far???????.

rdehar
05-02-2008, 06:12 PM
There you go:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Other_Backward_Classes

rdehar
05-02-2008, 06:18 PM
Kids,
Let us talk about EB3-India category experiencing the discrimination against EB2-India. Why there are few EB3-India approvals this FY so far???????.
One of my friend with same PD as me (Jun 2004) got approved sometime in Aug/Sep 2007. His labor was pproved in a month from NH and I-485 was filed long back when dates were current for EB3 India (early 2005?).

It is for sure that there are a few EB3 approvals this FY ? I know a lot more guys with PDs in 2002 and 2003 who got approved.

yebo123
05-02-2008, 06:45 PM

But the cost to buy Australia would be slightly more expensive than for a small out of the way nation in Africa. (Anyway I am ROW from somewhere in Africa so it would be better to just go home)

yebo123
05-02-2008, 07:01 PM
Great ideas in this thread :D. How about purchasing the nation of Mumbambo mentioned in the following news report:

http://www.theonion.com/content/video/nation_of_andorra_not_in_africa

NKR
05-02-2008, 07:54 PM

Dude, you need to be street smart to succeed anywhere. You brag about being from upper middle class but what has that given you here?.. Don't bring up the topic of reservation again, but concentrate on immigration issues.

People here are waiting for years. your's is a recent case, I think it is better for you to start packing. If you are down south, I personally will come to see you off...

hebbar77
05-02-2008, 08:31 PM
Dude, you need to be street smart to succeed anywhere. You brag about being from upper middle class but what has that given you here?.. Don't bring up the topic of reservation again, but concentrate on immigration issues.

People here are waiting for years. your's is a recent case, I think it is better for you to start packing. If you are down south, I personally will come to see you off...

Thanks sir, if I need ur advise I will contact you.

Maverick_2008
05-02-2008, 09:13 PM
For upper middle class, OBC shouldn't matter much since you can afford to enroll your children in private schools and have them work in private sector once they reach an appropriate age. If they are US citizens, they can come back to the US anytime for education and/or employment.

Talking of reservation and discrimination, what legal immigrants are facing in this country is not much different in my opinion. You can't even get your driver's license easily, let alone permanent residence. Most of us are here by choice even though we face all these issues in our daily life.

Maverick_2008

hebbar77
05-02-2008, 09:53 PM
For upper middle class, OBC shouldn't matter much since you can afford to enroll your children in private schools and have them work in private sector once they reach an appropriate age. If they are US citizens, they can come back to the US anytime for education and/or employment.

Talking of reservation and discrimination, what legal immigrants are facing in this country is not much different in my opinion. You can't even get your driver's license easily, let alone permanent residence. Most of us are here by choice even though we face all these issues in our daily life.

Maverick_2008

have you tried any of this? or are you willing to!?

Maverick_2008
05-02-2008, 10:03 PM
Buddy, your tone sounds hostile and as I said we're staying here by choice - but let me tell you this, after getting an MBA (with financial aid) from a decent school here, staying here for a decade, getting into upper management of a large company and having US born kids, I'm relocating to India after the summer. I've just secured admission for my first born from here and it went without a single glitch.

So, YES, I've tried it, I'm pretty darn willing to and I got a strong pair of balls!

Maverick_2008

have you tried any of this? or are you willing to!?

singhsa3
05-02-2008, 10:16 PM
Just curious. what is your definition of "upper management"?
Please note , it is NOT a sarcasm

Buddy, your tone sounds hostile and as I said we're staying here by choice - but let me tell you this, after getting an MBA (with financial aid) from a decent school here, staying here for a decade, getting into upper management of a large company and having US born kids, I'm relocating to India after the summer. I've just secured admission for my first born from here and it went without a single glitch.

So, YES, I've tried it, I'm pretty darn willing to and I got a strong pair of balls!

Maverick_2008

hebbar77
05-02-2008, 11:09 PM

Maverick_2008
I dont want to know abt your balls, keep them to yourself!

Maverick_2008
05-03-2008, 09:14 AM
Grow up, kid. :D

Maverick_2008

I dont want to know abt your balls, keep them to yourself!

wellwisher02
05-03-2008, 11:51 AM

Anand

----
Agreed it's frustrating to go thru a roller-coaster ride as far as GC is concerned. I believe members of IV are leaving no stone unturned to tide over the GC hurdles by speaking in one voice and acting in unison.

Literally, we must have the 'staying power' to do this. If people wanna go back to their home country, it's their personal decision. Impatience and frustration should not be the driving factor for people to return to their home country.

r2i2009
05-04-2008, 02:05 PM
Agreed...it is personal decision...but for Indians...it is a difficult decision. The way India is growing....People who have lived here for more than 10years...are migrating back....i know a person who left...has warned me...just to earn and get out.....not good for kids future etc....

So...we are all still learning.....

----
Agreed it's frustrating to go thru a roller-coaster ride as far as GC is concerned. I believe members of IV are leaving no stone unturned to tide over the GC hurdles by speaking in one voice and acting in unison.

Literally, we must have the 'staying power' to do this. If people wanna go back to their home country, it's their personal decision. Impatience and frustration should not be the driving factor for people to return to their home country.

rongha_2000
05-04-2008, 03:12 PM
I've been having similar thoughts for quite some time. Whether I should move back to india which is a one way street or continue here waiting to get my GC, citizenship etc.

Here is my analysis of the situation without considering the emotional parameters involved

1) India is currently on a fast track to development thanks for the IT industry. There are a lot of jobs and salaries are sky rocketting. A lot of people in India are living a life in India which we can only dream of here in the US.
2) BUT I also read about the growing cost of conducting business in India. Definitely with salaries increasing by leaps and bounds, rupee appreciating against the dollar, high taxes and infrastucture cost has already got companies thinking about their businesses in India.
3) Many are thinking of moving to southeast asian countries like Singapore, malaysia, phillipines, even China.
4) Even if they dont move out I am not sure if the current trend in salaries will continue. It will definitely correct itself in next 3-4 years. Companies would tend to hire more fresh graduates than hiring experienced personnel.
4) I am not sure with all these developments how would things be in India in next few years. If I move to india and then have to move to these south east asian countries then why not be in US and ride out this turbulent period.

but then if you include the emotional factors in this equation it totally changes everything.

As of now at least I am confused about what to do but I guess every first generation that moves out of their home town has to go through the same thought process, only the immigration to US is complicating things further.

What will happen next is something for time to tell...!!

Good luck to all of us and may god help us all to make correct decisions.

wellwisher02
05-04-2008, 07:05 PM
Agreed...it is personal decision...but for Indians...it is a difficult decision. The way India is growing....People who have lived here for more than 10years...are migrating back....i know a person who left...has warned me...just to earn and get out.....not good for kids future etc....

So...we are all still learning.....
---
In re personal decision, I stay away from commenting on it any further.
Many members of IV, like me, are speaking in ONE VOICE on immigration reforms, including expeditious processing of GCs.

That should be the primary focus of threads, talking about H1B and GC issues. I don't mean to offend you, dear friend, since I'd like to be in the company of people who're going through frustrating times and fighting for GC reforms thru IV.

munnu77
05-06-2008, 06:49 PM

wooooowwww...u really need US green card ASAP..

hebbar77
05-06-2008, 06:53 PM
wooooowwww...u really need US green card ASAP..

Thanks brother... Atleast you are with me!:)

micofrost
05-06-2008, 08:44 PM
Guys!!!

No point in showing frustration. Its not our birth right. We all were well educated before we came in here. Situation changes. And system makes an adjustment. Dont blame your country( I am also from India), for no one asked us to move out. There are so many nice positions available to work for. More than 80% of us found here a better oppurtunity, because there were no competition at all in getting jobs. 1st come 1st serve.

So do not complain. They do not have any urgency to hand us over the GCs. We can only request them to do the needful on the basis of our sorry state of affairs. Again, we are still at their mecrcy.

So stop complaining. Either wait and support IV or boot out.

gimme_GC2006
05-06-2008, 09:48 PM
Guys!!!

No point in showing frustration. Its not our birth right. We all were well educated before we came in here. Situation changes. And system makes an adjustment. Dont blame your country( I am also from India), for no one asked us to move out. There are so many nice positions available to work for. More than 80% of us found here a better oppurtunity, because there were no competition at all in getting jobs. 1st come 1st serve.

So do not complain. They do not have any urgency to hand us over the GCs. We can only request them to do the needful on the basis of our sorry state of affairs. Again, we are still at their mecrcy.

So stop complaining. Either wait and support IV or boot out.

Very well said..I have many desi ppl at my work place who gag about H1b slavery blah-blah..Not giving GC early..

People need to understand. (Offcourse its frustrating to wait for..but no one forced us to stay here..or come here)

kshitijnt
05-06-2008, 10:16 PM
Very well said..I have many desi ppl at my work place who gag about H1b slavery blah-blah..Not giving GC early..

People need to understand. (Offcourse its frustrating to wait for..but no one forced us to stay here..or come here)

What about the false promises and carrots and propaganda of liberty, equal opportunity and land of opportunities? Of course they wont say its land of indentured servitude. Its our fault that we didn't figure this out, isn't it?

qasleuth
05-07-2008, 01:23 AM
What about the false promises and carrots and propaganda of liberty, equal opportunity and land of opportunities? Of course they wont say its land of indentured servitude. Its our fault that we didn't figure this out, isn't it?

ummm...name another country which is better on those fronts which you mentioned (try to be objective with no rhetoric) ?

I do agree about the indentured servitude part but is it our fault we did not figure it out ? certainly Yes.
Try telling what your salary is to a person who is making the national average.

All the rhetoric about going back to India (yes I have seen random cases, heard anecdotal cases) is nothing but empty threats. I do not see mass exodus and highly doubt if it will happen in the near future.

Waiting for GC and then citizenship being hell kind of statements is doing more of a disservice than any real effort to help our cause. Growing up and acting like mature professionals with a proper plan like many active members who are working so hard is so much better than to open childish threads (the last para is not directed at you).

sam_hoosier
05-07-2008, 11:47 AM
hebbar77,

Firstly, you are making an assumption that everybody here is from India. Secondly, justifying your statement by giving simplified explanation would not suffice. You suggested buying a country in Africa alluding that countries are up for sale which is quite insulting as suggested by an earlier poster.

Get a sense of humor, dude ;)

malaGCPahije
05-07-2008, 12:34 PM
Why are we discussing this subject when it will do nothing to take us closer to getting the GC? In almost each social event, I have heard this subject being talked by my fellow friends. But discussing it on IV forum does not serve much purpose.

To me, it seems in the conversations about this subject (not just this thread, even in social events), each person is trying to find a group of people that agree to his or her thoughts. That makes the group then feel better. But what do we all do the next day, pray that we get the GC fast. People who want to really go back to their country do not take much part in these discussions. They just pack up and go.

If we are spending any time on IV, it should be focussed on our effort to get the GC. Or to help someone of us facing an immigration related issue.

BharatPremi
05-07-2008, 12:39 PM

Anand

I have citizenship already. I am just waiting for GC:)

kks_sundar
05-07-2008, 01:13 PM

My parents are getting old. I am going back in 3 years. Heard from friends, earn enough and go. There will never be enough.

Almost, all of us started here from Nothing. Now we have atleast something to start with. Yes there is always things for Pros and Cons.

I am not worried about GC. Waiting for a good opportunity to jump back to India.

It will be really nice if I can get work from home job from US and settle down in a hill side with nice estate in India. :cool:

hebbar77
05-07-2008, 01:33 PM
My parents are getting old. I am going back in 3 years. Heard from friends, earn enough and go. There will never be enough.

Almost, all of us started here from Nothing. Now we have atleast something to start with. Yes there is always things for Pros and Cons.

I am not worried about GC. Waiting for a good opportunity to jump back to India.

It will be really nice if I can get work from home job from US and settle down in a hill side with nice estate in India. :cool:

good thought bro, take care of your parents. You might be happier with that than taking care of people who dont really matter to you!

hebbar77
05-07-2008, 01:36 PM

Good one friend!

needhelp!
05-07-2008, 01:39 PM
---- S wrote:

Hehe.. I agree.. so I decided not to put my head under
any of those caps ;)

--- G wrote:

> K,
>
> Coming to think of it, with all that we are going in
> the US, with H-1B caps, with Green Card country
> caps, > I think staying back in the US, is nothing short of
> bold either..;)..j/k..
>

------- K wrote:
>
> Bold decision, S. Good luck with all your
> future
> endeavors!
>
> K
>
> --- On Sun, 5/4/08, S
>
>
> Hey guys,
>
> I am glad to inform you that we are moving back to
> India this month. I have accepted an offer with <xyzMultinational>
> India Development Center in Hyderabad. Just few days remaining now, so getting very busy winding things up... It's a very exciting time!! :)
>
> Cheers,
> S

needhelp!
05-07-2008, 01:48 PM
Well said.. we, who have not yet made up our minds, have no excuse NOT to support IV.

Right now, there are several things we all can do:
1) write to congressman/woman
2) meet congressman/woman
3) Join Team IV fitness/fund raising group
4) Contribute in the current funding drive
5) Become active and then tell your friends to do the same.

Why are we discussing this subject when it will do nothing to take us closer to getting the GC? In almost each social event, I have heard this subject being talked by my fellow friends. But discussing it on IV forum does not serve much purpose.

To me, it seems in the conversations about this subject (not just this thread, even in social events), each person is trying to find a group of people that agree to his or her thoughts. That makes the group then feel better. But what do we all do the next day, pray that we get the GC fast. People who want to really go back to their country do not take much part in these discussions. They just pack up and go.

If we are spending any time on IV, it should be focussed on our effort to get the GC. Or to help someone of us facing an immigration related issue.

qasleuth
05-07-2008, 02:03 PM
Get a sense of humor, dude ;)

here's one suggestion for you dude, display the same sense of humor at your place of work (crack a joke about Africa/Africans and how we all came from them) and come back and tell us if you still have a job....and then tell us which region you are from and then somebody will display their sense of humor by giving you a regional slur....