PDA

View Full Version : Chugh Law Firm

Robert Kumar
02-11-2011, 09:12 AM
Hello,

My company is planning to do an EB2 GC for me. My H1B was done with this law firm called Chugh Law Firm which my company hires.
I had no problem in my H1B.
Here in these discussions I see many people asking to go to the best lawyers for greencards etc.
Does anybody know about this law firm, and your experiences please. Do you recommend I can be safe with them.

Thank you,
Bobby

for_gc
02-11-2011, 09:46 AM
My previous company hires them and I used to deal with Chugh firm a lot. They are very good and professional. I did not see any issues.

Best of luck with your EB2.

Robert Kumar
02-11-2011, 12:38 PM
My previous company hires them and I used to deal with Chugh firm a lot. They are very good and professional. I did not see any issues.

Best of luck with your EB2.

Thanks.
Any more feedback, please.

Bobby.

zeal2005
02-11-2011, 01:25 PM
My GC was filed by Chugh firm and I did not face any problems so far. I left my GC sponsoring company as well and still continuing with them for AC21 and other issues. In general, you have to carefully verify the data in the application that the firm feel up but that is applicable for any law firm you choose.

vishwak
02-11-2011, 02:18 PM
You need to verify what they are feeling and why they are filling in forms.

Should have knowledge of process and you should be fine with any Attorney.
Unless you go to THE CHEAPEST ATTORNEY who never has experience in handling tough scenarios.

gc_peshwa
02-11-2011, 04:35 PM
Are you are talking about the silicon valley Santa clara firm Chug Law firm? I have dealt with them in the past and they were very knowledgeable and thorough professionals. Deal with confidence!

dagrawal
02-11-2011, 09:26 PM
I had mixed experience with Chugh firm. Some of their senior staff are knowledgeable, however others doing regular paper work are new and inexperienced. I had to review the H1B petition they prepared, and found more than 10 corrections. Though they had processed my original H1B, during extension filing they miss typed several small things like SSN, Company name (in spite of having all the information on records from original information).

Also during GC filing, they missed a couple of things on I-140 and Labor. My personal experience is, if your case is simple and straight forward, go with them, but review the application throughly. If your case involves extensive documentation, understand the risk before proceeding.

ras
02-12-2011, 12:08 PM
Why dont you consider one of attorney offices that provide free call services to IV members. That would help you as well as help IV community. May be you can consider Prashanthi Reddy or Raj at Shusterman or Siskind Law firm.

Hello,

My company is planning to do an EB2 GC for me. My H1B was done with this law firm called Chugh Law Firm which my company hires.
I had no problem in my H1B.
Here in these discussions I see many people asking to go to the best lawyers for greencards etc.
Does anybody know about this law firm, and your experiences please. Do you recommend I can be safe with them.

Thank you,
Bobby

Robert Kumar
02-12-2011, 03:51 PM
Why dont you consider one of attorney offices that provide free call services to IV members. That would help you as well as help IV community. May be you can consider Prashanthi Reddy or Raj at Shusterman or Siskind Law firm.

I would love to, as it will help IV community also, but unfortunately it is not very easy in a company to request change of lawyer when the lawyer is good one. I see from many comments here that the Chugh Firm is a good one. And the employer also feels the same. So what grounds can I request them change their processes which they are following for nearly 200 employees. It will be hard. Cant even ask..

bsbawa10
02-12-2011, 06:22 PM
I would love to, as it will help IV community also, but unfortunately it is not very easy in a company to request change of lawyer when the lawyer is good one. I see from many comments here that the Chugh Firm is a good one. And the employer also feels the same. So what grounds can I request them change their processes which they are following for nearly 200 employees. It will be hard. Cant even ask..

You are right. For a good lawyer, you should not ask to change, but for bad one for sure you should. I never questioned my company's lawyer who is from Chicago. The worst lawyer ever possible: never replied to email, never responded to phone and never communicated: what she was doing. She filed my case in EB3 without consulting me or my knowledge even (I had two Masters and international research) and I came to know about it many years later when I thought I could be getting green card any day and guess what i came to know that not from the lawyer but from USCIS.

smuggymba
02-13-2011, 12:39 AM
Just don't use immigration expert chandler sharma from Atlanta because this immigration expert doesn't handle immigration matters once you pay a 100 dollar fee at the reception.

If you call to ask for an immigration expert to schedule an appointment, Mr Chandler sharma from Atlanta is the first and foremost person. When you go into this office, he says he deals in civil and business law....hahahhaha.

My worst 100 dollars spent ever.

cs.0
02-13-2011, 07:32 AM
hi.

http://www.immigrationlawgroup.net - IMMIGRATION LAW GROUP LLP

I am dealing with the above attorney group from past 6 years. They r very good and they take very decent fees.

thanks,

buddyinsd
02-13-2011, 08:09 PM
For my final H1B extension, I used Chugh law firm and my employer did premium processing with them. Got my 3 yr extn in 2 days!!! Not sure if its the law firm or just my case.But they were prompt in paperwork and my interaction with them was only twice. Just honor their checklist and u r done.

However, for GC, I used Mr. Michael Khosla's (The Law Offices of P. Michael Khosla & Associates, P.C. www.usimmigration.net (http://www.usimmigration.net)) services. Reasonable fee and awesome service. Never had any issues and got my GC in 2010

I was fortunate to have worked with these wonderful firms from H1 to GC

gujju
02-13-2011, 10:44 PM
I would rate them very high.My company uses them too .Are u filing EB2 with the same employer?.