PDA

View Full Version : info needed

ivrocks10
02-13-2011, 10:30 AM
Hi everyone
started following IV after my friend told me about it. got some useful info and really admire the time members put to answer queries. this is my post and I hope I get some info here. my hubby is looking to relocate to south FL so we both can live and work in same place. he did get couple offers - one from a insurance firm and another from a software company - Citrix. looks like first one will only do EB-3 although the position requires 5+ years exp. does anyone know if Citrix does GC under EB-2 ?

floridasun
02-13-2011, 11:53 AM
Hi everyone
started following IV after my friend told me about it. got some useful info and really admire the time members put to answer queries. this is my post and I hope I get some info here. my hubby is looking to relocate to south FL so we both can live and work in same place. he did get couple offers - one from a insurance firm and another from a software company - Citrix. looks like first one will only do EB-3 although the position requires 5+ years exp. does anyone know if Citrix does GC under EB-2 ?

welcome to IV !
for what it helps, I have a friend who works for Citrix and he was filed under EB-3. dont know if this is same for everyone over there. I work for a different company which has a policy to file under EB-3 for everyone.

saturn12
02-14-2011, 12:53 AM
Hello

I am a EB3 candidate I 485 filed and green card pending,priority date is January 2007.My husband is also on EAD filed I 485 together and I am the principal applicant.He wants to own a sub way franchisee with his valid EAD ,please let me know if he can take up a sub way franchisee.

Thanking you,