PDA

View Full Version : Soft LUD due to change of address

hcard
08-13-2008, 01:58 PM
I submitted a request for change of address (AR11) online on July 29th and there was a Soft LUD on I485 on 30th and 31st. I wanted to know how many LUD's do you usually see when you change address.

mita
08-13-2008, 02:00 PM
My husband did on his I-485 yesterday and have 2 LUD's yesterday and today.
I submitted a request for change of address (AR11) online in July 29th and there was a Soft LUD on I485 on 30th and 31st. I wanted to know how many LUD's do you usually see when you change address.

hinvin66
08-13-2008, 02:04 PM
I got a soft LUD on my child's (1) I485 petition, (2) previously approved 131 and (3) I765 (EAD for a 5 year old !, which was done by my employer's legal team).

Also received an email from CRIS confirming address change, but names me as the beneficiary on my child's petition, which is wierd, as my child is the beneficiary on my petition.

I am current now: EB2-I, NSC, PD May 30 2006; RD August 2 2007, ND September 17 2007.

sheela
08-13-2008, 02:18 PM
My husband did on his I-485 yesterday and have 2 LUD's yesterday and today.

I called uscis a little while ago to know of any status update (as being current for >12 days now) and got a shocking surprise. The lady (csr?) was nice but she told me you have too many address changes.

Recently. I moved only once since my arrival in US after 8 yrs with previous employer and filed online ar11 in april08. She read me my address changed as per ar11 in April and shocked me by telling me it was changed again in May08 and my current address on records is different. Somehow she effected the correct address but you donot know whether it has been saved.

God, how can it happen at first place. If data entry guy entered someone's in my case- s/he apparently screwed both of us. this agency is very inefficient

hinvin66
08-13-2008, 03:27 PM
I called USCIS to "complain" about the address change confirmation email that I got only for my child (see post above). While on the phone with her, I updated the address for my spouse & me.

Also, while on the phone, I asked her if she could provide a status update and she flatly refused, saying that "we have millions of applications" and that if we interrupted any IO to inquire about the status, they would be unable to do any work. So hang on....and wait!

saileshdude
08-13-2008, 04:14 PM
I called uscis a little while ago to know of any status update (as being current for >12 days now) and got a shocking surprise. The lady (csr?) was nice but she told me you have too many address changes.

Recently. I moved only once since my arrival in US after 8 yrs with previous employer and filed online ar11 in april08. She read me my address changed as per ar11 in April and shocked me by telling me it was changed again in May08 and my current address on records is different. Somehow she effected the correct address but you donot know whether it has been saved.

God, how can it happen at first place. If data entry guy entered someone's in my case- s/he apparently screwed both of us. this agency is very inefficient

Hi Sheela,

Can you tell what options you dialed to talk to CSR. Was it level 1 or level 2 IO?