http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=20147
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=20452

pani_6
08-13-2008, 08:57 PM
<<>>

sri1309
08-13-2008, 09:03 PM
Guys,

IT will be a good idea if we have just ONE EB3 issue thread. I am confused with so many, so posting here too...

We saw the September bulletin..
We knew what to expect..
But we were all a little hopeful to see some miracle happen.
And we were doing this every month.

NOW comes the count down we all were waiting for the last few months. Oct bulletin. In that, most of us are expecting some good news.. But what if it moves 3 months forward.. What if it moves 2 years forward. Then it will stop there for next 1 year, while we check every month.. Then it moves back.. Do we want this..
Its not going to make much difference to most of us here.
THIS IS THE TIME TO ACT NOW. We must all do some campaign may be flowers, may be cards, or I donno.
I have written to all the six members or reps to help us, but a bunch of mails will not help. JUst imagine if all the people in waiting sent the letters. Imagine 100,000 mails going to each of them, or 100,000 flower bouquets going to all.
Please please, lets act now. These small fixes cannot help us. If they want to put any quota limit, that should be at the main entry level whatever the non-immigrant category. Not at the other point when people start applying for GCs and suffocate here. We dont deserve this.

Please Lets act now., ONce again.. We did it in the past and it helped..
We need to do it again... Together we can do it. Together ONLY we can do it..

Sri.

zoooom
08-13-2008, 09:15 PM
Done. Letter sent...I have hope for EB3 (I do qualify for Eb2 but my employer filed me under Eb3)...Lets do the best we can and then hope for the best. -:)

dba9ioracle
08-14-2008, 11:56 AM
I have found an address of Lamar Smith's office from his website....if you want to update in the letter. We can use his DC address...

http://lamarsmith.house.gov/ConstituentServices.aspx?Section=305

pani_6
08-15-2008, 12:21 PM
I have updated the address..send these out..it may be the only thing that helps you

desi3933
08-15-2008, 12:28 PM
common lets see some action! :)

Last chance to take action!:)

Did you act on the previous Action Items

Dont lose hope..beleive me things will move..soon

This letter is not going to work due to following reasons -
1. It is the job that determines EB-2 or EB-3
2. For same positions, company can not file EB-2 and EB-3. Law does not permit that.
3. If someone does not agree with job's classification of EB-3 then he should follow up with that employer or look for another job. Relief can not be granted on such basis.
4. No facts are provided to back your claims
5. Just emotional, and not fact based

Good Luck!