PDA

View Full Version : OCT Visa bulletin - False hope ?

jingi1234
09-10-2008, 04:06 PM
:mad:

Folks,

What about the people who got RFE last month and responded this week. Also this retro OCT visa bulletin is from Oct 1 and not before ..right?

Some one previously said that …for 485 RFE cases VISA number is already made available? Is this true?

Also OCT month is the starting of new year [for visa numbers]...so we may get more visa numbers right?

- Jingi
=======
EB2: Mar 2005
140 - Approved
485 - RFE on Aug 12...responded ...waiting.
======
=======

rb_248
09-10-2008, 04:33 PM
:mad:

Folks,

What about the people who got RFE last month and responded this week. Also this retro OCT visa bulletin is from Oct 1 and not before ..right?

Some one previously said that …for 485 RFE cases VISA number is already made available? Is this true?

Also OCT month is the starting of new year [for visa numbers]...so we may get more visa numbers right?

- Jingi
=======
EB2: Mar 2005
140 - Approved
485 - RFE on Aug 12...responded ...waiting.
======
=======

I hope you are right. I got RFE late last month and my lawyer is preparing to respond to it (taking his own sweet time). If visa numbers are preallocated to cases like ours we must be getting approvals as soon as we send our responses in. Folks please share your thoughts.

polapragada
09-11-2008, 12:39 AM
Dear friend ...
Keep the spirit...Aginest all ODDS we will win the GC .. SOON
I have many hopes
1. HR5882
2. Obama
Above all GOD

tnite
09-11-2008, 10:22 AM
I hope you are right. I got RFE late last month and my lawyer is preparing to respond to it (taking his own sweet time). If visa numbers are preallocated to cases like ours we must be getting approvals as soon as we send our responses in. Folks please share your thoughts.

I am not sure about the fact that visa number is allocated to cases with RFE.
I read at a another website(TRXXXXX) where one got RFE and the adjudicator had whitened the "due by date Sep 25th" and wrote Sep 12th on it. Folks were speculating that the adjudicator wanted the applicant to reply so that the I485 can be approved by that date.

take it with a grain of salt.