PDA

View Full Version : DOS/USCIS plans for EB-3/EB-2 India

Hello_Hello
05-17-2011, 09:51 PM
The greedy System only look at us as applicants, $500 murga, $1500 murga or $8000 murga..
The plan is to Not move EB-3 India at all(or lousy 1 week every month) which will result in not even allocating them the maximum allowable Visa numbers(but who the f... cares). Poor EB-3ians will ultimately get frustrated(more) and will port to EB-2. In return, Labor Dept. folks get the job security, then you'll pay $1500 for I-140 premium. I don't know if you have to file I-485 again, but if you have to, then you are a $8000 murga...The whole game is rigged against us for our money... Who else is winning ? The Lawyers, their shop is hot too..

rahul2699
05-18-2011, 01:42 AM
The greedy System only look at us as applicants, $500 murga, $1500 murga or $8000 murga..
The plan is to Not move EB-3 India at all(or lousy 1 week every month) which will result in not even allocating them the maximum allowable Visa numbers(but who the f... cares). Poor EB-3ians will ultimately get frustrated(more) and will port to EB-2. In return, Labor Dept. folks get the job security, then you'll pay $1500 for I-140 premium. I don't know if you have to file I-485 again, but if you have to, then you are a $8000 murga...The whole game is rigged against us for our money... Who else is winning ? The Lawyers, their shop is hot too..

it all makes sense...dont forget EAD application/renewal fees...

Caliber
05-18-2011, 09:37 AM
Last year EB3 I got only 2300 visas which is 500 less. The way it appears, this year too, we will get less than the limit.

Not only Dollars spent for EAD / AP Renewals, the Mental tension that comes with delay in issuing these and some times issuing EAD only for one year rather than 2 years.

Yes, who cares for EB3 I.

ivgclive
05-18-2011, 12:30 PM

We are buyers not sellers.

As long as the 'market' is hot and lot of buyers, the shops won't reduce the price.

Unfortunately this 'market' will never fall, there are thousands and thousands live with 'gc dream' for their entire life.

USCIS can happily hire 1000 people a month for next 100 years, there are that many applicants available/joining to pay for their EAD/AP.

dxldad
05-18-2011, 12:36 PM
Is this a free market or a service provided by the government? If it is just free market, then I agree with you. But compare it with the DMV. Do you think people would not apply for license if they quadruple the fee for license and registration? But then the citizens will vote out the people who made the decision and we cannot do that. Interesting ...

waitingnwaiting
05-18-2011, 12:50 PM
Last year EB3 I got only 2300 visas which is 500 less. The way it appears, this year too, we will get less than the limit.

Not only Dollars spent for EAD / AP Renewals, the Mental tension that comes with delay in issuing these and some times issuing EAD only for one year rather than 2 years.

Yes, who cares for EB3 I.

500 extra numbers is not going to help me. I will oppose it. Can we get extra 5000 more visas from EB2 and EB1. That will certainly help me. If we ask for something we should ask more so that more people are helped. Or if EB2 can get extra 500 I can try porting to EB2 by changing jobs and will be current? In job market it is tough though. Or if IV work on one agenda, I want recapture ASAP.

waitingnwaiting
05-18-2011, 01:01 PM

Good conspiracy theory.
I do not think anyone is conspiring. The problem is more Indians are coming and applying in EB3. These Indians are taking jobs meant for low positions meant for only undergraduates even though they are mostly masters from US university. So the problem is why are we taking such jobs? My answer is we take whatever we get after graduation. At that time we did not think about EB3. We only wanted a job and H1B. The problem is more Indians applying in EB3. ? No conspiracy here.