PDA

View Full Version : Status of PERM application

Engineer1111
05-19-2011, 05:45 AM
My PERM was filed and I got the following email from my lawyers

" Labor Certification by ABC ABC, Inc. on your behalf has been submitted via the Department of Laborís (DOL) Permanent Online System as of the above date (April 1) . The application will be adjudicated by a National PERM Processing Center. As the DOL does not currently have a processing schedule for PERM applications, we are unable to predict how long processing will take. In the past, PERM applications have been adjudicated anywhere from a few weeks to several months. Unfortunately, there is currently no way for beneficiaries to check the status of the application. We will contact you as soon as we hear anything specific regarding your case. "

1. Is there any place where you can check the status ? Since I do not have any reference number, and from the text of the email, I doubt that.

2. I checked some forums and found that the average processing time is 60 days. Which processing center should I be looking for ? (I work at Oracle in SFO)

SGP
05-19-2011, 09:58 AM
My PERM was filed and I got the following email from my lawyers

" Labor Certification by ABC ABC, Inc. on your behalf has been submitted via the Department of Laborís (DOL) Permanent Online System as of the above date (April 1) . The application will be adjudicated by a National PERM Processing Center. As the DOL does not currently have a processing schedule for PERM applications, we are unable to predict how long processing will take. In the past, PERM applications have been adjudicated anywhere from a few weeks to several months. Unfortunately, there is currently no way for beneficiaries to check the status of the application. We will contact you as soon as we hear anything specific regarding your case. "

1. Is there any place where you can check the status ? Since I do not have any reference number, and from the text of the email, I doubt that.

2. I checked some forums and found that the average processing time is 60 days. Which processing center should I be looking for ? (I work at Oracle in SFO)

1. Your company or attorney can check the status on http://www.plc.doleta.gov/splash.cfm?CFID=2535523&CFTOKEN=89747015. They must have already got the case# for your application.

2. The forums are correct. As of today the processing time is approx 60 days.