PDA

View Full Version : EAD without finger prints even though finger print notice came

dngoyal
11-03-2008, 04:58 PM
I was looking at status of my EAD I applied on 15th October'2008 online at TSC.Status shows that my card has been ordered for production on 31st October.I received letter for Biometric appointment on 5th November. I went to ASC on Saturday( 11/1/2008) and had my fingerprinting done.

How can they order the card on 31st october when my biometrics were done by that date and my appointment was set for 5th Nov 2008 ? Anybody faced the same situation? I had gone for finger printing for I-485 this January.

MahaBharatGC
11-03-2008, 05:07 PM
I was looking at status of my EAD I applied on 15th October'2008 online at TSC.Status shows that my card has been ordered for production on 31st October.I received letter for Biometric appointment on 5th November. I went to ASC on Saturday( 11/1/2008) and had my fingerprinting done.

How can they order the card on 31st october when my biometrics were done by that date and my appointment was set for 5th Nov 2008 ? Anybody faced the same situation? I had gone for finger printing for I-485 this January.

That is why it is USCIS. You never expect a pattern from or Standard Operating Procedure, it is random...
I wonder if you will receive the actual card without fingerprints.

trnandakumar
11-03-2008, 08:10 PM

I got FP notice for my EAD one month after I got my EAD in hand.