PDA

View Full Version : Jim Cramer likes the idea - US Housing Crisis and Employment based Green Card issues

gude.ravi
11-06-2008, 10:40 AM
Jim Cramer likes the idea of Immigrants buying the homes as incentive for green card. He thinks most of immigrants would work 6th, 7th job to pay mortgage. Everything about an economy is Psychology and behavior of people.
Dont ask me who Jim Cramer is.

prshah102
11-06-2008, 10:57 AM
I also saw the episode yesterday night and was not able to believe it.

should the CORE send a letter to Jimmmy Cramer ? It would give lots of awareness to our Cause.

gc_on_demand
11-06-2008, 11:32 AM
Jim Cramer likes the idea of Immigrants buying the homes as incentive for green card. He thinks most of immigrants would work 6th, 7th job to pay mortgage. Everything about an economy is Psychology and behavior of people.
Dont ask me who Jim Cramer is.

I missed show.. can any one put link to broadcast or some docs.

Thanks

gc_on_demand
11-06-2008, 11:34 AM

Thanks

http://www.cnbc.com/id/27559642

ItIsNotFunny
11-06-2008, 11:40 AM
I also saw the episode yesterday night and was not able to believe it.

should the CORE send a letter to Jimmmy Cramer ? It would give lots of awareness to our Cause.

I am not sure how sending letters to Jim is gonna help more. We should rather use this as reference while sending emails to senators etc.

fromnaija
11-06-2008, 12:03 PM

Thanks

http://www.cnbc.com/id/15840232?video=920312469

gude.ravi
11-06-2008, 01:36 PM
I dont think Cramer(respected by most people who love mad money) loves immigrants. This is about an idea he likes and might help people like me who has been in this country for 10 years on H1.

prshah102
11-06-2008, 01:45 PM
Hello Sir,
There is a lot of difference in effect if I write a single letter or if the letter is from an Organization like IV. We want the IV to get publicity for our cause and this is also a good place to get Audience; during last section Jim reads out the letters.

Also, don't tell me that no one is around here for money.
If people are giving Carrots with the idea of buying a house if GC is offered; who is showing the money.
If it was not Money in USA, neither me or you will be here. We would be happy living in India.

Take the ideas with cool head and If you dont like it , Move on...

Why should Core write letters? Why can't you?

Do you really think Jim Crammer will help us? he is after money and ratings. These showmen do not have any love for immigrants. We can all go and cry on Operah and still nothing will happen.

It is poltics and only lobbying works. Nothing else.

ssdtm
11-06-2008, 02:51 PM
>>>If it was not Money in USA, neither me or you will be here. >>>

Well said

21stIcon
11-06-2008, 03:09 PM
Since USA has been living on credit for the past two decades, FED has recommended USICS to offer GC when immigrant puts 75% down and 25% loan on any transaction which exceeds 700k.