PDA

View Full Version : Perm Filed online ETA 9089

Laasya.pat
07-26-2011, 05:08 PM
Hi All,

My employer filed the PERM application online 2 months before. But now employer attorney asking me to sign ETA9089 application Section L (Alien Declaration).

What it means ? Just now employer going to file me the Labor?
What happened after they submitted my signed to copy to DOL ?
How long the process will take to approve(Perm) from here (Approx) after I signed ?

Regards,
Laasya

boston_gc
07-26-2011, 11:53 PM
I beleive your labor certification has been approved and hence you need to sign.

However, you should confirm with your emplyer/lawyer.

Laasya.pat
07-27-2011, 12:05 AM
But I researched after I post this message.

Some of the forum say it means auditing the Labor. Even I'm not sure. Let's wait some one update this forum.

Regards,
L

jettu77
07-27-2011, 03:07 PM
The employer will receive an e-mail if the Perm is approved, like....
------------------------
Re: Certification of Case Number: XXXXXX

This is only a courtesy email notification that the ETA Form 9089 - Application for Permanent Employment Certification for XXX company sponsoring APPLICANTS NAME for the full time position of POSITION NAME (case number XXXX) has been reviewed by the Certifying Officer and will be certified.

A formal certification letter will be sent to you and, where applicable, to your authorized agent via U.S. mail. If an agent or attorney is listed in section E of the application, the certified ETA Form 9089 will be sent to the agent or attorney, if no agent or attorney is listed, the certification will be sent to you. Please look for this correspondence during the next few weeks.

Important Notice: This e-mail does not provide evidence of certification for support of the USCIS I-140 or any other form or program. USCIS will deny a petition that uses a copy of this e-mail rather than a certified ETA Form 9089. They will not request a duplicate based upon this e-mail.

atlgc
07-27-2011, 03:38 PM
i signed section L before we applied I-140.

Hi All,

My employer filed the PERM application online 2 months before. But now employer attorney asking me to sign ETA9089 application Section L (Alien Declaration).

What it means ? Just now employer going to file me the Labor?
What happened after they submitted my signed to copy to DOL ?
How long the process will take to approve(Perm) from here (Approx) after I signed ?

Regards,
Laasya