PDA

View Full Version : September 2011 VB Out

sandy_anand
08-09-2011, 04:35 PM
Visa Bulletin for September 2011 (http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_5542.html)

India EB2 moves to April 15, 2007

ctm1234
08-09-2011, 04:36 PM
http://travel.state.gov/pdf/visabulletin/VisaBulletin_September2011.pdf

Very minor changes to EB3

snathan
08-09-2011, 04:37 PM
Sh^&*&t:mad::mad::mad::mad:

krishgreen
08-09-2011, 04:38 PM
Very disappointing....no movement for EB2I/C.

hyennah
08-09-2011, 04:38 PM
Atleast EB3 moved by 5 weeks.Not sure what to make of EB2

sandy_anand
08-09-2011, 04:39 PM
Sh^&*&t:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Sorry to see your frustration my friend. Hope our day comes soon!

gc_on_demand
08-09-2011, 04:41 PM
Sorry to see your frustration my friend. Hope our day comes soon!

I don't think it will come till 2013.. and if porting is higher then forget about it..

snathan
08-09-2011, 04:44 PM
I don't think it will come till 2013.. and if porting is higher then forget about it..

May be time to pack up...?

sandy_anand
08-09-2011, 04:52 PM

The way I look at it, as much as we moan and gnash our teeth, we will never go back home. So instead of getting frustrated over this, it is better to spend time in whatever advocacy we can do and go about our lives.

For all our complaining, short of actually packing our bags (which we'll never never do), it is just a waste of time. Just my 2 cents. :)

BTW, for what it's worth, I believe there will be rapid movements for EB2-I in the second quarter of FY2012 (ie, Jan-Mar 2012). I've waited 11 years, I can afford another few more months.

letstalklc
08-09-2011, 04:54 PM
Very disappointing, why they took so much time to publish almost last month bulletin....

have to wait until May 2012.....

snathan
08-09-2011, 04:55 PM
The way I look at it, as much as we moan and gnash our teeth, we will never go back home. So instead of getting frustrated over this, it is better to spend time in whatever advocacy we can do and go about our lives.

For all our complaining, short of actually packing our bags (which we'll never never do), it is just a waste of time. Just my 2 cents. :)

BTW, for what it's worth, I believe there will be rapid movements for EB2-I in the second quarter of FY2012 (ie, Jan-Mar 2012). I've waited 11 years, I can afford another few more months.

Have you done H1B extension recently...? You dont have a choice but to pack up if the H1B is denied.

ek_bechara
08-09-2011, 04:58 PM

I personally know three people who ported and have their labor cleared. Looks like any movement during the year will be eaten up by EB3-EB2 porting. For the records; I don't harbor any ill towards those who are porting. If they have the credentials then they have the right to do so, just like any other category.

Curtain down for the year... Join hands with IV to make administrative changes happen. One more year of my life will be wasted doing what I've been doing for the last five years...The value of my business education loses it's sheen every day and what little entrepreneurial spirit I have will die in the next year or so...

God Bless America and its immigration policy...

PlainSpeakSucks
08-09-2011, 04:59 PM
This sucks, its pretty much a minimum of 1 year wait for anybody in EB2

Visa Bulletin for September 2011 (http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_5542.html)

India EB2 moves to April 15, 2007

NIW
08-09-2011, 05:01 PM
I always look forward to the summer like everyone, for many reasons!
But this summer has not been kind to most of us.....

horrible heat waves, deeply polarizing debt debates, S&P down grade, gas prices, visa bulletins, unemployment rates, millions of africans in famine and the list goes on.......

What can I say,

we didn't start the fire, it was always burning..........

Looking forward to the next summer.....

GCFrenzy
08-09-2011, 05:02 PM
Fiscal Year 2011
EB2I moved by 342 days
EB3I moved by 174 days
-------------------------------------------
Fiscal Year 2010
EB2I moved by 471 days
EB3I moved by 261 days

2011 is not so good compared to 2010 in terms of movement.

psagarn
08-09-2011, 05:13 PM
Curtain down for the year... Join hands with IV to make administrative changes happen. One more year of my life will be wasted doing what I've been doing for the last five years...The value of my business education loses it's sheen every day and what little entrepreneurial spirit I have will die in the next year or so...

God Bless America and its immigration policy...
Agree verbatim! Instead of wasting time sulking about it, lets put more effort into IV's initiative to make administrative changes happen. When is the next advocacy day?

sandy_anand
08-09-2011, 05:13 PM
Have you done H1B extension recently...? You dont have a choice but to pack up if the H1B is denied.

My next H1 extension is next year. I'm aware that if my H1b is denied I have to pack up. Same as if I file for I-485 and that is denied. Your point is?

How will getting frustrated change any of that?

ameerka_dream
08-09-2011, 05:16 PM
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

It looks like they are intentionally wasting visas with out clearing July 07 mess and pushing people to leave US who are patiently waiting to file for 485....I would never forget this torture and would pay back at one day once i get my freedom. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

snathan
08-09-2011, 05:32 PM
My next H1 extension is next year. I'm aware that if my H1b is denied I have to pack up. Same as if I file for I-485 and that is denied. Your point is?

How will getting frustrated change any of that?

You dont have to prove your relationship with your spouse for I-485 as long as you have a valid job.

May be soon, they will ask DNA test for H1B extension...who knows.

snathan
08-09-2011, 05:34 PM
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

It looks like they are intentionally wasting visas with out clearing July 07 mess and pushing people to leave US who are patiently waiting to file for 485....I would never forget this torture and would pay back at one day once i get my freedom. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

How ? :confused:

May be you should collect unemployment for 96 weeks without working.

ameerka_dream
08-09-2011, 05:47 PM
it's tough to be a good citizen but very easy to be a bad citizen..no need to explain now.. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

thomachan72
08-09-2011, 05:50 PM
Try not to worry too much. I think the increased anger is because we have started to "expect too much good" from these bulletins? Ignore these and just concenterate on keeping your jobs happy and safe. GC will come one day..........

ctm1234
08-09-2011, 05:53 PM
Good Luck to all

See you all in May 2012.

belmontboy
it's tough to be a good citizen but very easy to be a bad citizen..no need to explain now.. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

reminds me Rajinikanth's dialogue from baasha movie.

Nallavangala andavan sodhipaan Music Video by Baasha (http://www.cinemarasigan.com/musicvideo.php?vid=4e2acdb63)

frustratingGC

What do you want to say? you want to be good citizen??:confused:

forever_waiting
08-09-2011, 06:29 PM
When we saw big movements in the VB earlier in the FY, several of my friends with PDs ranging from April 2007 to Dec 2008 started waiting with bated breath hoping that they would be current this FY since DoS might do some big movement in the PD. I do not blame them since I had the same hope. However, the mistake is to become fixated on PD for the rest of the fiscal year without realizing that change in law (per-country limit removal, visa recapture etc) is the only true long-term solution. Now the rest of the FY is gone and this last PD is a wake-up call that we cannot rely on the DoS/USCIS to have mercy on us and move PDs rapidly. They are not going to do us any favors even if the math indicates so.
Bottomline is legislative efforts/advocacy is the solution..or else we will be tracking visa bulletins for a long time to come.

sher11
08-09-2011, 07:33 PM
I see my priority date becoming current in Sept. What should I do come September to make sure my file gets processed. All/any help is appreciated

nyte_crawler
08-09-2011, 07:50 PM
Me too. But I am not sure if I have to re-file my 485, because its pending for more than 8 years. Hopefully they have my 485 app still.

reddymjm
08-09-2011, 10:08 PM
:D After a long long time it moved a month in a row for two months. Hope this continues.
Atleast for June 2012 - Sep 2012. Probably some spill over. :D
REDs welcome.

dingox100
08-10-2011, 12:14 AM
I see my priority date becoming current in Sept. What should I do come September to make sure my file gets processed. All/any help is appreciated

you do not have to do anything. just wait for the e-mail or mobile alert to come ( if you have already signed up for them). keep checking for update on your receipt number. thats all.

xyz0011
08-10-2011, 01:50 AM
I do not have any ill feeling toward any EB3 people. But I fail to understand the logic behind being able to keep the EB3 priority date when porting to EB2. If EB2 requires new labor why not the new labor date becomes the new priority date? Again, I do not have any bad feeling about any EB3 people and I truly feel their pain as I felt my pain while waiting for EB2.

desi3933
08-10-2011, 08:10 AM
I do not have any ill feeling toward any EB3 people. But I fail to understand the logic behind being able to keep the EB3 priority date when porting to EB2. If EB2 requires new labor why not the new labor date becomes the new priority date? Again, I do not have any bad feeling about any EB3 people and I truly feel their pain as I felt my pain while waiting for EB2.

Refer to 8 CFR 204.5(e) Retention of section 203(b) (1), (2), or (3) priority date.

http://edocket.access.gpo.gov/cfr_2003/pdf/8cfr204.5.pdf

reddymjm
08-10-2011, 09:01 AM

Also thanks for your good feeling and understanding EB3 man. We badly need it.;)

Caliber
08-10-2011, 09:25 AM
:D After a long long time it moved a month in a row for two months. Hope this continues.
Atleast for June 2012 - Sep 2012. Probably some spill over. :D
REDs welcome.

This may not be spill over. Two of my friends with PD April 2002 got their GC's about 6 years back, but they were not married at the time of their 485 filing and their wife's came on H1 and applied 485 on their own during June/July fiasco. Now these guys became Citizens and sponsored their wife's on immediate family visa. One more friend will be citizen in next six months and his wife will not need her EB based 485 any more.

If I know 3 guys, there could be few others who are becoming citizens and their spouses no more required to be in EB queue.

Due to this, 2002/2003 first qrtr should at least move faster as those who got GC's in June/July 2007 will become Citizens in 2012 and their spouses who applied 485's during that time will no more be in EB queue.

sameer2730
08-10-2011, 09:31 AM

Your logic is similar to someone who just lost his job and cannot understand how H1B is still allowed. Why are we even tolerating Green Card holders. Should'nt citizens come first. I have nothing against H1B's and Green Card Holders, in fact I sympathize with them but if I am a citizen should I not get a first bite at the apple. Never mind that I once had an H1 and went through the same route but "those times were different" much like the housing boom and the dot com boom - they were all different.

ameerka_dream
08-10-2011, 10:48 AM
We can't expect EB3 I/C applicant to live in this backlog hell if he doesn't have any choice to port. If he can get a job which supports EB2 requirements then it makes perfect sense to get out of EB3 mess. But not the job porting through Desi employer based consulting job :p, Desi consulting companies can produce any documents and can apply in EB1 if USCIS make little easy in EB1 for H1s. We all know how our document only so called international managers (L1 visa applicants..cheap managers who come here to polish their american manager boots and move jobs to india in return) are getting their green cards in EB1 with desi employers in short time period..
I'm not against EB3 but what I fail to understand is why do we need Employment Based categories if USCIS doesn't move EB2 and moves only EB3 at the EOF year also does allow cheap BA. B.Com based L1 B professionals who wouldn't qualify for EB3 and would get their green cards under EB1 category in 6 months and move jobs from here...They either want to make green card processing much harder for everybody or they want to continue playing delay tactics for law abiding legal immigrants...I have seen lot of international managers at my workplace who don't know basic technical terms and who don't respect american values.

***From Monthly Determination of Employment Preference Cut-Off Dates (http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/EmploymentDemandUsedForCutOffDates.pdf) ***

Unused numbers can “fall-down” from E1 to E2 to E3. Unused numbers can “fall-up” from E4 and E5 to E1. This is
taken into consideration when setting monthly/annual targets for number use based on historical/recent patterns.

************************************************** *************************************

reddymjm
08-10-2011, 10:52 AM
This may not be spill over. Two of my friends with PD April 2002 got their GC's about 6 years back, but they were not married at the time of their 485 filing and their wife's came on H1 and applied 485 on their own during June/July fiasco. Now these guys became Citizens and sponsored their wife's on immediate family visa. One more friend will be citizen in next six months and his wife will not need her EB based 485 any more.

If I know 3 guys, there could be few others who are becoming citizens and their spouses no more required to be in EB queue.

Due to this, 2002/2003 first qrtr should at least move faster as those who got GC's in June/July 2007 will become Citizens in 2012 and their spouses who applied 485's during that time will no more be in EB queue.

I am not saying we got spill over this year. May be next year. Also the algorithm where it calculates the pending count has been corrected to calculate the withdrawn/spouses/Ported out applications. That way the movement might remain the same for some time.

TeddyKoochu
08-10-2011, 11:11 AM

This is a very good explanation for the EB3 movement. Good that EB3 India is moving faster, they are the people who have waited the most. All the best to you for your journey I remember that you are probably the senormost person on IV.

vinodp1978
08-10-2011, 11:58 AM
My PD is 4/27/07. Any chance that this will come up before the end of year ? or is it only sometime Q1 2012?

Btw .. I am on EB2-I

Caliber
08-10-2011, 12:01 PM
This is a very good explanation for the EB3 movement. Good that EB3 India is moving faster, they are the people who have waited the most. All the best to you for your journey I remember that you are probably the senormost person on IV.

Thanks for the wishes. Yes I joined IV during the initial days and probably the senior most by age still waiting for GC as I am 48.

rkay
08-10-2011, 01:15 PM
We can't expect EB3 I/C applicant to live in this backlog hell if he doesn't have any choice to port. If he can get a job which supports EB2 requirements then it makes perfect sense to get out of EB3 mess. But not the job porting through Desi employer based consulting job :p, Desi consulting companies can produce any documents and can apply in EB1 if USCIS make little easy in EB1 for H1s. We all know how our document only so called international managers (L1 visa applicants..cheap managers who come here to polish their american manager boots and move jobs to india in return) are getting their green cards in EB1 with desi employers in short time period..
I'm not against EB3 but what I fail to understand is why do we need Employment Based categories if USCIS doesn't move EB2 and moves only EB3 at the EOF year also does allow cheap BA. B.Com based L1 B professionals who wouldn't qualify for EB3 and would get their green cards under EB1 category in 6 months and move jobs from here...They either want to make green card processing much harder for everybody or they want to continue playing delay tactics for law abiding legal immigrants...I have seen lot of international managers at my workplace who don't know basic technical terms and who don't respect american values.

************************************************** **************************************
We being the "high skilled" immigrants, many times look through our glasses and forget the rest of the economy. All levels of employees are required for the economy. Right from the cherry picker illegal immigrant to top level scientist. That is the reason there are so many categories of employment visas.

As for H1C, that was created for a purpose. If law allows a qualifying multinational manager (irrespective of whether it is a desi company ) to file in EB1C, that is fine. There is no point in picking some fraudulent case and painting the entire group with the same brush. That is what anti-immigrants do.

I personally know one EB1C manager, his responsibilities, the value he brings to the company. So these people based on their skills are exceptional.

Outsourcing is a separate issue. No point in mixing the outsourcing issue with H1Cs. Again, an anti-immigrant tactic. If they want to stop outsourcing, let them explicitly do it rather than making it harder for people like us to get visas and making our lives miserable.

imh1b
08-10-2011, 01:40 PM
Visa bulletin is a good wake up call to EB2s. They were happy till now expecting current status in few months. The bogus calculations currupted them. Their heroes on the astrology websites are misleading them with fancy numbers. Now we can all see how wrong they are and misleading.

xyz0011
08-10-2011, 01:56 PM
Refer to 8 CFR 204.5(e) Retention of section 203(b) (1), (2), or (3) priority date.

http://edocket.access.gpo.gov/cfr_2003/pdf/8cfr204.5.pdf

I have seen it before. However it does not explain any basis for this law; it just states the law. My question was why they decided to do this.

sameer2730
08-10-2011, 03:03 PM
allow cheap BA. B.Com based L1 B professionals who wouldn't qualify for EB3

Attitude like this helps nobody. BA BCOM are cheap? So Engineers are more important. Or maybe IIT's are even more important. But hey I went to a US School- I paid money to this economy do give me more priority-maybe but I went to MIT- So what I went to Harvard.

Everyone wants a reason to believe he is better. Because this is an anonymous forum people feel free to make comments like these. Can you imagine saying what you said to someone's face when you meet them this weekend. Probably not. Besides nepotism based on school is just that - nepotism. It is not the truth but in times of distress it is hard to tell that.

TeddyKoochu
08-10-2011, 03:12 PM
Visa bulletin is a good wake up call to EB2s. They were happy till now expecting current status in few months. The bogus calculations currupted them. Their heroes on the astrology websites are misleading them with fancy numbers. Now we can all see how wrong they are and misleading.

Please advice which bogus calculation you are talking about, spillover was expected to be around 33K and something very close to that was applied (+/- 1000). As per the predictions dates were not supposed to move much in September. We predict the broad picture not what is going to happen every month. Overall phenomenal movement was experienced this year. Everyone understands that the next intake was always going to be at the discretion of USCIS / DOS. The predictions and calculations have in fact brought about a lot of clarity and have been accurate as they can be. Its individual discretion to judge whether they were useful or not.

silveroaks
08-10-2011, 03:27 PM

I completely disagree. As a matter of fact the overall predictions are spot on. I remember a year ago the estimate for FY2011 for EB2 (by Teddy) was March-April 2007.
Keep up the good work Teddy.

GC_1000Watt
08-10-2011, 03:30 PM
Please advice which bogus calculation you are talking about, spillover was expected to be around 33K and something very close to that was applied (+/- 1000). As per the predictions dates were not supposed to move much in September. We predict the broad picture not what is going to happen every month. Overall phenomenal movement was experienced this year. Everyone understands that the next intake was always going to be at the discretion of USCIS / DOS. The predictions and calculations have in fact brought about a lot of clarity and have been accurate as they can be. Its individual discretion to judge whether they were useful or not.

I fully agree with Teddy. His efforts and predictions has always kept hope alive among hundreds (if not thousands) of fellow members.
In fact his predictions came almost exact this year.
I am not denying importance of advocacy or IV's efforts here. IV is doing awesome job.

desijackass
08-10-2011, 04:05 PM
Sounds like somebody is upset because he is not EB2. TeddyKocchu's calculations have been very good.

thomachan72
08-10-2011, 05:30 PM
Just to divert the heat, when is the next bulletin due?:D
Is this one the last that we can expect any movement this year?

sandy_anand
08-10-2011, 06:29 PM
I am just surprised to see so many non-donor EB3s.
We are the most affected people, even then not supporting the IV which is last hope for us. Even in the advocacy meetings EB3 do not come in numbers.

I've always wondered about that. Glad you brought it up. Gave you greens :D

xyz0011
08-10-2011, 10:38 PM
Your logic is similar to someone who just lost his job and cannot understand how H1B is still allowed. Why are we even tolerating Green Card holders. Should'nt citizens come first. I have nothing against H1B's and Green Card Holders, in fact I sympathize with them but if I am a citizen should I not get a first bite at the apple. Never mind that I once had an H1 and went through the same route but "those times were different" much like the housing boom and the dot com boom - they were all different.

EB2 and EB3 requirements are different and they require separate labor certificate for each case even if you change from EB3 to EB2. If one is being judged on different set of skills why would that automatically make that person eligible to port the previous date? If one is standing in a queue before a counter to get a service, (s)he just suddenly cannot join the queue of the next counter and stand in the same place, even if (s)he is getting the same service.

PlainSpeakSucks
08-10-2011, 11:05 PM
So let me try to get this straight. For the movie "Harry potter and deathly hallows part 2", lets say there are 2 queues - 500 people for regular movie and 100 people for the 3D movie, as all of you may have seen.

So you're saying its unfair for someone at position #400 in the regular plain movie queue, to jump in the middle of the 3D movie queue (say position 50) ? but hasn't the jumper been already waiting for a long time for the ordinary movie? Isn't all his time waiting in the regular queue a waste then?

EB2 and EB3 requirements are different and they require separate labor certificate for each case even if you change from EB3 to EB2. If one is being judged on different set of skills why would that automatically make that person eligible to port the previous date? If one is standing in a queue before a counter to get a service, (s)he just suddenly cannot join the queue of the next counter and stand in the same place, even if (s)he is getting the same service.

xyz0011
08-10-2011, 11:50 PM
So let me try to get this straight. For the movie "Harry potter and deathly hallows part 2", lets say there are 2 queues - 500 people for regular movie and 100 people for the 3D movie, as all of you may have seen.

So you're saying its unfair for someone at position #400 in the regular plain movie queue, to jump in the middle of the 3D movie queue (say position 50) ? but hasn't the jumper been already waiting for a long time for the ordinary movie? Isn't all his time waiting in the regular queue a waste then?

If the new queue requires you to provide new evidence then you are on a different playing field.

dilbert_cal
08-11-2011, 01:09 AM
xyz0011

Relax and chill.

Laws are Laws and there are quite a few which your or my logic can never explain. But fortunately or unfortunately, they still are the law. Why the elected folks came out with the law is something no one here would be able to answer. As of now, when someone ports the category, they are allowed to keep their date. Leave it to where it is. If you want to bring about a change in the immigration laws, I suppose you would agree that there are other possible changes that you may want to prioritise higher. If you still feel this is the one which you want to change, discuss with the IV admins and move on.

Some bulletins will be good for EB2 and some for EB3 and some for none and some may be good for all. It is all part of life. Logic can only explain so many things.

lostcause2007
08-11-2011, 01:23 AM
Very well said dilbert_cal. This topic has been argued and beaten to death several times and i think you summarized it perfectly.
Legislative action is the key and lets wait while IV comes out with some action items based on behind the scenes advocacy work. I hope we hear about another surprise like the testimony - which was a great achievement. Change in law is the only hope.
On a separate note, predictions and number crunching is good but lets not get addicted to it. A few updates every month based on data by experts like TK is more than enough. Other forums/sites which thrive on creating a frenzy around "predicting" simply create a placebo which gives people the illusion they know whats going on. But honestly, there are too many unknowns and when 20 people predict 100 different things, one of them might hit the periphery. No reason to get all excited and spend the whole day refreshing the page a million times. Apart from the few updates every week by the people who know what they are doing..rest of the prediction discussions are just mundane and like a cow chewing its cud.
EB2 - 2007 folks might have some good chance following year but for people beyond that..change in law and IV efforts are key.
For EVERYONE in EB3 - change in law is the only hope.

xyz0011

Relax and chill.

Laws are Laws and there are quite a few which your or my logic can never explain. But fortunately or unfortunately, they still are the law. Why the elected folks came out with the law is something no one here would be able to answer. As of now, when someone ports the category, they are allowed to keep their date. Leave it to where it is. If you want to bring about a change in the immigration laws, I suppose you would agree that there are other possible changes that you may want to prioritise higher. If you still feel this is the one which you want to change, discuss with the IV admins and move on.

Some bulletins will be good for EB2 and some for EB3 and some for none and some may be good for all. It is all part of life. Logic can only explain so many things.

humdinger.coolpal
08-11-2011, 09:59 AM
I can vouch for that as I made preparations based on his predictions and I now have a great job, first-in-line for a promotion in a couple months and waiting for cards after receiving approval notices.

sreenuk
08-11-2011, 10:12 AM
Hi Teddy,

I believe your predictions.
Mine is EB2I- 10 May 2007, when can i expect my GC. thanks in advance.

TeddyKoochu
08-11-2011, 11:46 AM
Hi Teddy,

I believe your predictions.
Mine is EB2I- 10 May 2007, when can i expect my GC. thanks in advance.

If your 485 is filed then definitely by May 2012, if you are a PWMB then by Sep 2012.

frustratingGC
08-11-2011, 12:47 PM
My PD is Aug-08 (last day of July), expecting it to be current by Jul - Sep 2013, is this prediction correct even in worst case??

hbk
08-11-2011, 01:18 PM
If your 485 is filed then definitely by May 2012, if you are a PWMB then by Sep 2012.

Hi Teddy,

My PD is Sep-16-2007 with approved I-140 under EB2 India.
According to your calculation & prediction when I will be lucky enough to atleast file I-485 ?
Whats your best & worst case prediction for Sep-16-2007 to be current ? Any chance during next fiscal year(2012) ?

Will greatly appreciate your response.

Regards.

SKR07
08-11-2011, 01:27 PM
Hi Teddy,

According to your calculation & prediction when I will be lucky enough to atleast file I-485 ?
Whats your best & worst case prediction for Sep-16-2007 to be current ? Any chance during next fiscal year(2012) ?

Regards.

Please go through first page in EB2-EB3 predictions thread

TeddyKoochu
08-11-2011, 02:15 PM
Hi Teddy,

Regards.

I have to still exactly calculate this, however I feel you should definiteky be able to file your 485 this year. We can predict exactly after checking the trend for the first 3 months. I will update the predictions thread soon.