PDA

View Full Version : Retrogression may lift

sansas
01-21-2009, 05:19 AM
rumour say retrogression may lift on march 2009, is it true????

dionysus
01-21-2009, 06:18 AM
Are you starting this rumor fresh, or are you passing on a third party rumor?
:)

sansas
01-21-2009, 08:28 AM
hi dionysus
i got this from some requirement agencies

rb_248
01-21-2009, 09:01 AM
hi dionysus

Dear sansas,

We have seen a lot of such rumors. Can you be more specific and provide sources ? Logically thinking, this cannot be true at all.

Admins, May I request you to close this thread if sansas is not able/willing to provide sources for his post.

Thanks

jsb
01-21-2009, 10:07 AM
hi dionysus

If it really has some source of information (and is not a pure rumour), then it may come out as some kind of order that PD cutoff dates can only be moved forward (i.e. no retrogression). We all know, moving dates like a yoyo does not make any sense. It only tells that decision makers over there just don't know what they are doing. This order might force them to think and work before issuing new cutoff dates.

sathweb
01-21-2009, 11:30 AM

You created a new account just to start a rumor?
You got five red stars from two posts! that must be the new record.
We have seen gazillion rumors like that in the past. We don’t need to answer your question; you will get the answer if you ask yourself.

At least start a rumor that is believable, like...say "Every IV member is going to get Green Card in next 30 days, Executive order from President Obama".

bindoke
01-21-2009, 11:48 AM
This rumour sounds like its straight out of timesofindia :p;)

pointlesswait
01-21-2009, 12:22 PM
it sounds like it came right out of his a$$
:p
This rumour sounds like its straight out of timesofindia :p;)

BECsufferer
01-21-2009, 01:39 PM

Dil ko khush rakhne ke leye, Ghalib yeh khyal be aacha hain. :rolleyes:

(Atleast his thought is good, to keep your mind at peace)

sathweb
01-21-2009, 01:57 PM
Dil ko khush rakhne ke leye, Ghalib yeh khyal be aacha hain. :rolleyes:

(Atleast his thought is good, to keep your mind at peace)

I agree, thought or wish is good. If it is a thought/wish it would start with "I wish" , "I believe" or “I think” etc. His sentence starts with a rumor. Starting a rumor with the intension of misleading people is not good. His/her intensions are very clear.

saketkapur
01-21-2009, 01:57 PM
Hi Guys
As all of us know that the renewal process for EADs will start from end Feb for people who were short changed last year and had lost 3 months on their EAD renewals in EAD. USCIS had issued record number of EADs by June end last year to avoid giving 2 year EADs and those people are coming up for renewal now.
So to me it looks like a pure scam. Move the dates significantly ahead since if the PD is current then they only need to issue 1 year EAD and then move them back next month or so.
Keep milking the cow as current PDs do not neccessarily mean getting green. Just my 2 cents.
regards
Saket

sidbee
01-21-2009, 02:13 PM
I agree, thought or wish is good. If it is a thought/wish it would start with "I wish" , "I believe" or “I think” etc. His sentence starts with a rumor. Starting a rumor with the intension of misleading people is not good. His/her intensions are very clear.

what would that be ??? i mean what do you think his intentions are?? looks like he simply asked a question.

gcdreamer05
01-21-2009, 02:22 PM
Man wish it was true, or atleast let them make the damn thing current again so that i can file 485 for my wife.... atleast she gets EAD to start working......... and i can also get stimulus benefit...

jsb
01-29-2009, 10:55 AM
Man wish it was true, or atleast let them make the damn thing current again so that i can file 485 for my wife.... atleast she gets EAD to start working......... and i can also get stimulus benefit...
If someone has truely heard that retrogression may end, it may mean that PD cutoffs can not move backward (thus making them think and work before cutoff date movement is decided). This makes sense, and should be the case in any sensible system.

Humhongekamyab
01-29-2009, 11:23 AM
this rumour sounds like its straight out of timesofindia :p;)

:d

bfadlia
01-29-2009, 11:55 AM
Dear sansas,

We have seen a lot of such rumors. Can you be more specific and provide sources ? Logically thinking, this cannot be true at all.

Admins, May I request you to close this thread if sansas is not able/willing to provide sources for his post.

Thanks

Able/willing!!
Look how EB process affected our life.. Labor certification terminology now feels so natural to us

gcdreamer05
01-29-2009, 12:57 PM
Oh yeah, we are demainding an RFE (request for evidence) to substantiate this gossip....

jsb
01-29-2009, 02:03 PM
Oh yeah, we are demainding an RFE (request for evidence) to substantiate this gossip....
...not demanding an RFE, but making an RFE and demanding an answer. The initiator of this thread must have heard it as a wish, but wishfully being optimistic, reported it as a news.

la_guy
01-29-2009, 04:22 PM
does he have the source of this rumour? does vdlrao knows anything about this?

ivrox
01-29-2009, 04:31 PM
Able/willing!!
Look how EB process affected our life.. Labor certification terminology now feels so natural to us

Yep, any qualified person can notice his inability/unwillingness !

dionysus
01-29-2009, 07:19 PM
True. We are all turning amateur lawyers by now. Our resumes should have a line saying experience includes, but not limited to, decoding complex USCIS regulations, preparing legal communications etc.

Able/willing!!

pappu
01-29-2009, 07:50 PM

Is that your new year wish? :)

I do not see any possibility unless some miracle happens.

niklshah
01-29-2009, 08:26 PM
Is that your new year wish? :)

I do not see any possibility unless some miracle happens.

i see pappu more after IV's new web makeover ....i think he likes blue color more....:p

jk take it easy...