PDA

View Full Version : Immigration Voice needs Funds urgently

eb_retrogession
02-24-2006, 10:35 AM
Dear friends,

As many of you are well aware, it has been about 50 days since IV was started. Since then, we have come a long way in setting up a platform to voice our concerns. We also established an able alliance with QGA to have a powerful channel for our voices to be heard on the hill.

It is now game time!!

Two very significant legislative vehicles, namely the PACE bill and Comprehensive immigration bill are right on the corner. PACE is scheduled for discussion end of Feb, and the comprehensive Immigration bill beginning of March. In this dynamic legislative climate, it if very difficult to predict which of these potential vehicles could bear fruit, or even predict the timeframes accurately. IVís strategy is to pursue both the bills and push for our goals to be on them.

We are in immediate need of funds for that very purpose. We are seriously low on gas right now, for the journey ahead that we are only just starting on. We have only raised $30,000 in the last 50 days; even more alarming, fund raising has gone down drastically in the last 2 weeks. At our current burn rate, we will be out of money in a month or so, just when we expect the bills to come up for discussion on the Senate floors. As you can expect and appreciate, there is a cost for achieving anything politically. IV has already demonstrated a great deal of leadership and persistence to work on retrogression relief and labor backlog elimination. Many IV members will start making trips to DC in the coming weeks to meet lawmakers at the hill. We need your help NOW!

Members that have not yet contribute money, please do so TODAY! And members that have already contributed please consider another contribution. We need all hands on deck. Also pass on the message of the immediate need of funds to your friends.

If you have questions, as always, please send a note to info@immigrationvoice.org

sobers
02-24-2006, 10:44 AM
Guys, i'm not a member of the IC board or anything, but it's clear to me the benefits of contributing.

Illegals are contributing money, and more importantly their time and particpating in rallies en masse, meeting lawmakers, talking with the press, etc....folks, i'm not saying everyone can do such things here....but the leasst you could do is contribute $100 or $200 to this effort. Writing a check is the simplest thing to do....no one is asking you to stand in the cold air rallying for the cause (altho that would be helpful too...but i know many folks on the west coast, texas, etc probably won't be able to make it).

To put this more directly, if no relief comes out of this immigration reform session for us legal, skilled immigrants, you will have no one else but yourself to blame:(

Raju
02-24-2006, 12:37 PM
Dear friends,

We are in immediate need of funds for that very purpose. We are seriously low on gas right now, for the journey ahead that we are only just starting on. We have only raised $30,000 in the last 50 days; even more alarming, fund raising has gone down drastically in the last 2 weeks. At our current burn rate, we will be out of money in a month or so, just when we expect the bills to come up for discussion on the Senate floors. As you can expect and appreciate, there is a cost for achieving anything politically. IV has already demonstrated a great deal of leadership and persistence to work on retrogression relief and labor backlog elimination. Many IV members will start making trips to DC in the coming weeks to meet lawmakers at the hill. We need your help NOW!

Members that have not yet contribute money, please do so TODAY! And members that have already contributed please consider another contribution. We need all hands on deck. Also pass on the message of the immediate need of funds to your friends.

If you have questions, as always, please send a note to info@immigrationvoice.org

This is my third post regarding this topic. I have made my contibution and urged all my friends to do the same. [B]Can we sell some add space[B]. If we can have more broad immigartion related topics like proceesing times, more people visit and we can probably sell some add space

WaldenPond
02-24-2006, 12:58 PM
The main goal of IV is to bring an end to labor processing delay in the backlog center and I-485 retrogression. We have consistently mentioned this in all possible forums. This has been clearly mentioned on home page. And if there is anybody who has any doubt, we would request you to please call us at (281) 576-7185.

I am beginning to realize that for some people who do not want to contribute, there will always be plenty of reasons and plenty of excuses not to participate & contribute. I think these people are the ones who are actually responsible for the problems of all of us. Our problems do not originate in the slow GC process or the existing bad legislation. Our problems originate due to the people who are always looking for reasons to not participate or do anything or these people who are always looking for reasons to feel offended. And these people are sure doing a wonderful job because there will always be plenty of reasons to feel offended or not feel part of the group or not find enough motivation to feel part of the bigger community.

Asking questions or requesting a specific item in the goals is one thing. People beating the drum of transparency …. That is no big deal either. Everybody is entitled for their opinion. But people watching from the sidelines or for the people who want to include agenda as Goals of the IV or for the people putting conditions to their contributions, here is what I have to say to you. I would sincerely request you to never visit Immigration Voice or any other immigration related forum or website. You guys are the real problem because you are the once helping to foster the current system by not participating in brining the change. At the end of the day, know that you are the real culprits not the system which will be shaped by the contribution of each of us.

In last 2 weeks the contributions has really come down drastically. Everybody please note that we are running very low on the funds collection. All of us have two choices. One, contribute for this cause generously and lead the friends and acquaintances by example and tell them to do the same. Secondly, find reasons to not participate or not to contribute due to this, that or whatever …. The choice is entirely yours. But with your choice also understand whether you are being part of the solution or part of the problem. And whatever you do (including posting negative messages), I would sincerely request everybody to ask yourself one question, whether you (or your post) are strengthening or weakening this effort.

I would like to request all the members who have not yet contributed to please contribute generously. Please put your money where your mouth is. This effort or any similar effort for that matter cannot do much without the necessary funds that only come in the form of contributions from its members. And for those of us who have already contributed in the past, its time to please contribute more and help to fuel this effort.

This is not just about the life of the people who started this effort or the core/active members who have taken the initiative and responsibility. This is about all of us whether or not you feel part of it or not. It doesn’t make any difference how you feel about the situation or state of affairs. Why? Because this will be over very soon. And for the people who want to continue to ponder over this idea of whether or not they have a sense of belonging to IV, I would sincerely request you to please understand and know that by any contribution to this effort, you are strengthening your own voices. Know that this is not about anybody else but you.

gc_check
02-24-2006, 01:23 PM
Folks,

Need ur participation... I'm not an active member, but have done my part.

As you all know the famous saying, "Make hay when the sun shines", we have to act on right time to succeeed in our efforts. I see 800+ registered members.. Counting atleast $100 each, we should atleast be close to 50% of the target.. but it not the case here, Most of us have been in this country for years and also are planning to make this our home... Contributing $100, should not be a big deal.. Folks please join hands together... and help the folks who are actively working on this... .

Also each of us, already members in the group, atleast should try to get minimum one new member to this groups within next week time, we should be able to increase the membership rate dramatically and the contributions too....

"United We Stand"

wellwishergc
02-24-2006, 01:50 PM
I contributed some additional amount.. Keep up the good work!!!

Thank you!

The main goal of IV is to bring an end to labor processing delay in the backlog center and I-485 retrogression. We have consistently mentioned this in all possible forums. This has been clearly mentioned on home page. And if there is anybody who has any doubt, we would request you to please call us at (281) 576-7185.

I am beginning to realize that for some people who do not want to contribute, there will always be plenty of reasons and plenty of excuses not to participate & contribute. I think these people are the ones who are actually responsible for the problems of all of us. Our problems do not originate in the slow GC process or the existing bad legislation. Our problems originate due to the people who are always looking for reasons to not participate or do anything or these people who are always looking for reasons to feel offended. And these people are sure doing a wonderful job because there will always be plenty of reasons to feel offended or not feel part of the group or not find enough motivation to feel part of the bigger community.

Asking questions or requesting a specific item in the goals is one thing. People beating the drum of transparency Ö. That is no big deal either. Everybody is entitled for their opinion. But people watching from the sidelines or for the people who want to include agenda as Goals of the IV or for the people putting conditions to their contributions, here is what I have to say to you. I would sincerely request you to never visit Immigration Voice or any other immigration related forum or website. You guys are the real problem because you are the once helping to foster the current system by not participating in brining the change. At the end of the day, know that you are the real culprits not the system which will be shaped by the contribution of each of us.

In last 2 weeks the contributions has really come down drastically. Everybody please note that we are running very low on the funds collection. All of us have two choices. One, contribute for this cause generously and lead the friends and acquaintances by example and tell them to do the same. Secondly, find reasons to not participate or not to contribute due to this, that or whatever Ö. The choice is entirely yours. But with your choice also understand whether you are being part of the solution or part of the problem. And whatever you do (including posting negative messages), I would sincerely request everybody to ask yourself one question, whether you (or your post) are strengthening or weakening this effort.

I would like to request all the members who have not yet contributed to please contribute generously. Please put your money where your mouth is. This effort or any similar effort for that matter cannot do much without the necessary funds that only come in the form of contributions from its members. And for those of us who have already contributed in the past, its time to please contribute more and help to fuel this effort.

This is not just about the life of the people who started this effort or the core/active members who have taken the initiative and responsibility. This is about all of us whether or not you feel part of it or not. It doesnít make any difference how you feel about the situation or state of affairs. Why? Because this will be over very soon. And for the people who want to continue to ponder over this idea of whether or not they have a sense of belonging to IV, I would sincerely request you to please understand and know that by any contribution to this effort, you are strengthening your own voices. Know that this is not about anybody else but you.

wrldnw4me
02-24-2006, 02:03 PM
Did my part..

Thanks for all your work.

arihant
02-24-2006, 02:11 PM
contributed again.

Keep up the good work.

abhikal
02-24-2006, 02:45 PM
First time contribution, but not last time. will keep pouring in time to time

good job guys and thanks a lot

eb_retrogession
02-24-2006, 02:54 PM
This is my third post regarding this topic. I have made my contibution and urged all my friends to do the same. [B]Can we sell some add space[B]. If we can have more broad immigartion related topics like proceesing times, more people visit and we can probably sell some add space

Raju,

Thanks for your input.

We haven't ignored the suggestion about selling ad space.
IV is not yet a very high traffic portal. Usually ad space prices range from a dollar to couple dollars (if that!) for every 10,000 impressions. So this may not be a practical thing to do, given the very low returns for the associated effort.

But thanks a lot for your contribution

admin
02-24-2006, 03:29 PM

Raju,

Thanks for your suggestion. I did query about the kind of advertising that we can do. It doesn't look like we'll get much money. Since most of the people are viewing the forums and forums typically have low advertising rates because people using them tend to be highly engrossed in the topic.

Still thanks for your opinion.

diesel
02-24-2006, 04:00 PM
Just joined and contributed.

Thanks for the great work ! :)

H1B-GC
02-24-2006, 04:13 PM
All,

I'm trying to post the IV Fliers at my Alumni School.But the issue is we need a 'sign off' from Facilities dept. at school.But again, the policy depends from School to School . Some dont need that at all.So i'm in the Final Process of completing the formalities and it is very simple.Just a simple courtesy phone call to the concerned to make this happen. All the international students are potential members to join IV and contribute to our cause. So i advise all the IV members/Core Members to think out of the Box like these as we have very little time left.but i really envy the Irish Lobby who are way ahead of us.Anyways, we need to bang it out hard or our life is gonna be dormant for lots of time.

WaldenPond
02-24-2006, 04:58 PM
arihant & wellwishergc

Thank You for continued support. You make Immigration Voice an organization.

diesel, abhikal & wrldnw4me,

Welcome and Thank you for the support and contribution. Please encourage your friends to join this effort.

Please feel free to call us at anytime at (281) 576-7185.

Regards,
-WP

wrldnw4me
02-24-2006, 05:13 PM
Waldenpond,

It was my second contribution...

Thanks

Raju
02-24-2006, 05:27 PM
Raju,

Thanks for your suggestion. I did query about the kind of advertising that we can do. It doesn't look like we'll get much money. Since most of the people are viewing the forums and forums typically have low advertising rates because people using them tend to be highly engrossed in the topic.

Still thanks for your opinion.

Admin and Eb_retrogression,
Thanks for educating me on the advertising rates. I will try to urge my friends again. Looks like that is the best option.

willgetgc2005
02-24-2006, 06:48 PM
I contributed just now.

I hope after the concall this weekend, more people will contribute.
Suggestion, can you guys highlight what our lobbying firm has done so far and what it will do fot he upcoming bills ? Seeing that progress will make a lot more come forward.

windingroad
02-24-2006, 07:15 PM
I just made a contribution ...

IV team has done a great job in two months ... keep it going.

WaldenPond
02-24-2006, 11:47 PM
Waldenpond,

It was my second contribution...

Thanks

Hello wrldnw4me,

Sorry about that. I did not realize....

Thank You for the continued support and contribution.....whole of IV team really appreciate your help and good work.

Kind Regards,
WaldenPond

MerciesOfInjustices
02-25-2006, 01:25 PM
Sent my second contribution in the last 3 weeks! I will keep contributing till I can, God willing!

eb_retrogession
02-25-2006, 06:06 PM
Sent my second contribution in the last 3 weeks! I will keep contributing till I can, God willing!

Thanx buddy

pdakwala
02-25-2006, 06:43 PM
Hello everyone,

Three people from CA team went to Livermore temple today. We have distributed approximately (650 + 250 = 900) today at livermore temple. At around 1.45 p.m. we were told to stop distributing the flyer since it is against the temple policy.

One of the individual had his whole family working on distributing the flyers. After he left, two people did the same thing and there was not a single person or the car in the Temple who had not IV flyers.

We have found following things:

1. Not too many people are aware of IV.
2. Not too many people care about the Retrogression problem because they do not know what retrogression is and how it would affect them.
3. No body knows about the comprehensive immigration refrom bill.
4. No body know how the bills are introduce in the senate and house.

It is very important to spread the word about the IV and tell them to support us by contributing money.

People wake up. It's show time.
Cheers

Pratik

GCwaitforever
02-25-2006, 11:55 PM
I will be sending my second contribution soon.

pdx_Soft_Eng
02-26-2006, 06:36 PM
Just made my contribution... I am in the middle of applying for LC, not sure if I will be able to eliminate all the applicants but I know so much about the issues for foreign nationals and I am so happy to see some professionals handling our case. I hope this time the bill will pass...

felix31
02-28-2006, 01:27 AM
I am setting up for the transfer of my second contribution...

psethi
02-28-2006, 10:55 AM
Contributed on sunday

eb_retrogession
02-28-2006, 11:27 AM
Dear members,

Thank you for all your support thus far.

IV currently has around 950 registered members. If every member were to contribute $100 each, we should have close to 100K today. We think that is a very realistic picture. In fact we were banking on that kind of support when we started this effort. We are not even close to that number.

Guys, the core team of IV have really slogged to reach a point where our voices are being heard. By not contributing, please don't do a dis-service to yourselves and all others involved.

This is an appeal to all the members that haven't contributed yet, PLEASE CONTRIBUTE AT LEAST $100. Most of EB workers have decent jobs and enjoy a decent lifestyle. $100 is not too much to ask, for what is at stake right now. Given the number of people affected, one would think acheiving the contribution target is a piece of cake. PLEASE STEP UP NOW!!

We are relying on this support to move forward. There may not be any other chance for your issues to be heard at the level we are trying.
If you have any questions regarding operational issues or need more convincing, please send a note to info@immigrationvoice.org

For the effort we are putting, atleast give us a surviving chance to fight the battle!!

mdforgc
02-28-2006, 11:55 AM
I just made my second contribution of $100, Had put in $200 before. COmeon guys, please put in your contributions, this is the time to do it, or else we can all sit and suck our thumbs, And dont forge to fax and call the senators and HRs in the coming weeks. Spend some time and have a peaceful life with your future certain

need_EAD
02-28-2006, 04:27 PM
Made my third contribution of $100.

eb3retro
02-28-2006, 04:46 PM
Made my second contribution today. I am telling this for those members who have not contributed yet, that this is the LEAST we can do to help those IV folks who are fighting for a common cause for all of us. Please if someone is reading this message and who have not contributed before, please do so, it helps you and all. Thanks IV folks for doing a great job.

techno
03-01-2006, 10:23 AM
I've contributed today. I appreciate all the members who are working hard.

mjdup
03-01-2006, 10:37 AM
Made my second contribution last week.

Some of my utility bills and credit card companies did mistakes and overcharged me so all that credit coming back to me is on its way to IV !

Please $100 is not a lot folks, we definitely are not on minimum wage - look at the illegal immigrant forums, they are on minimum wages and they seem to be pitching more !

We can do this ! I just think about the core team in DC spending time and money for everyone so the least we can do is open our wallet, please, please, please !!

apnair2002
03-01-2006, 11:37 AM
I will be sending my second contribution today by cheque

sai9999
03-01-2006, 11:41 AM
Sukekha.com is the most visited website for INDIANS in NORTHEAST....for all classifields. Would it be very expensive to put up some banners in LEADING indian websites where lot of INDIAN IT people visit.

GCOptimist
03-01-2006, 12:17 PM
Hi Folks,
I just learnt about this great effort. Thank you very much for all the effort you are all putting in. The least that i can (every one can) do is to contribute to support this great effort. I just now joined the group and contributed.

Thank you all,
Another GC Optimist.

guy03062
03-01-2006, 01:05 PM
Words are not enough to applaud efforts by IV volunteers. I sincerely hope & pray for its successful outcome soon and all of us benefits and end our GC journey soon!

Also I have contributed second time. Again thanks for your genuine efforts. Please keep it up!!

god_bless_you
03-01-2006, 01:44 PM
I am sending my second contribution by Check today!
Yesterday night I have send around 100 emails to my friends and collegues here in USA regarding the efforts IV is making and helping out ! Some of them are already got their GCs but they know the Pains during this process.,
I requested all of them to pass information to other immigrants friends!!

vijayfx35
03-01-2006, 01:56 PM
Ok, just put in my contribution, for now.

indio0617
03-01-2006, 02:02 PM
I am sending my second contribution by Check today!
Yesterday night I have send around 100 emails to my friends and collegues here in USA regarding the efforts IV is making and helping out ! Some of them are already got their GCs but they know the Pains during this process.,
I requested all of them to pass information to other immigrants friends!!

god_bless_you:

Thank You for your valuable contribution the second time!! . People like you keep our morales high and re-instill our belief that we will succeed in our venture.

indio0617
03-01-2006, 02:06 PM
mjdup, apnair and guy 03062 :

Many Many thanks to all of you for your contributions and steadfast support. Your contributions will definitely go a long way in helping our cause...

GCwaitforever
03-01-2006, 06:01 PM
One of my friends in DC is going to guys with pending labor/485 and planning to get some funds. I will keep you posted.

mjdup
03-01-2006, 07:05 PM
I have similarly checked a site here in MA which most of the local indian community visits. The prices are little high and I'm negotiating. If sulekha is visited a lot please enquire about the prices and then you can forward to the media committee.

I'm planning to contribute to the ad myself if the local website agrees to my terms. (Still bargaining !)

Sukekha.com is the most visited website for INDIANS in NORTHEAST....for all classifields. Would it be very expensive to put up some banners in LEADING indian websites where lot of INDIAN IT people visit.

eb_retrogession
03-01-2006, 07:30 PM

Sai,

based on our earlier contact, sulekha was WAYY too expensive. if any of you guys know of some contacts there and can help us out, we can certainly pursue this again.
Indian media outlets don't care about community service :-)

nviren
03-01-2006, 08:11 PM
If I had my green card today, I would surely be making at least 15K more in my salary per annum repeat per annum.

If not all, many of you are in the similar situation.

My $200 contribution is just 1.33% of that lost opportunity per annum. If I take into consideration the 4 years of wait, it comes to 0.33%.

Almost anybody who is in US for 5 years on H1B can buy an nice little home. (Bay area is bit more cruel).

Last year I could have bought a home for say 500K. It would have surely appreciated by 50K. But because of the uncertainty of GC, I can not. That's a loss of opportunity of 50K.

My $200 contribution is just 0.4% of that another lost opportunity.

Now you know why I support this effort.

Most of you and your friends are in a situation similar as mine.
I urge you to become aware, make them aware and support this effort, which has a potential to minimize those lost financial opportunities, with your wallet.

Thanks,

nviren

WaldenPond
03-01-2006, 10:51 PM
Hello nviren,

Thank You for the contributions.

I think most people here can relate in some way to the loss of opportunity in the prime part of our lives. I can certainly admit to it. The figures you provided are the true and affect our lives every day.

MerciesOfInjustices
03-02-2006, 12:23 AM
If I had my green card today, I would surely be making at least 15K more in my salary per annum repeat per annum.

My $200 contribution is just 1.33% of that lost opportunity per annum. If I take into consideration the 4 years of wait, it comes to 0.33%.

Almost anybody who is in US for 5 years on H1B can buy an nice little home. (Bay area is bit more cruel).

Last year I could have bought a home for say 500K. It would have surely appreciated by 50K. But because of the uncertainty of GC, I can not. That's a loss of opportunity of 50K.

I urge you to become aware, make them aware and support this effort, which has a potential to minimize those lost financial opportunities, with your wallet.

Thanks,

nviren
Great way to put it!
Hope you can post it at the other Forum where a lot of people do not seem to get it!

meg_z
03-02-2006, 08:48 AM
Second check will be there over the weekend. Thanks.

ragz4u
03-02-2006, 09:13 AM

Thanks,

nviren

Very well said nviren. I would like to take this a step further.

There are 1000+ members on these forums. If everyone contributes 200$, we will have $200K. That way, the core volunteers can concentrate on getting the work done by working with QGA/lawmakers etc instead of worrying about our survival for the next month.

If we can get double this membership (each member gets one more member on board), our contributions per head can come down to just $100.

Then nviren's contributions as compared to his lost opportunities will get reduced by 50% ($200 to $100) ! So his contribution compared to the lost opportunity in terms of annual increase if he changes his job is now down from 0.33% to 0.17%.On the other hand, if we each get 5 more members, his contribution($200 to $40)/opportunity percentage is down to 0.065%....

What we can do as a group now is
a) Contribute our part
b) Get as many friends as we can to become members of IV.

baburob2
03-02-2006, 12:05 PM
contributed back again.

virtual55
03-02-2006, 12:13 PM
I am working with an Indian Organization and asking them to send a mass mail to all its members and also asking them to contribute money to IV.
I request all members of IV who are members of any Indian Organizations to do the same.

windingroad
03-02-2006, 03:23 PM
Have we considered putting up ads in Indian/Chinese community
magazines like India Currents, Siliconeer ? It might work out to be
cheaper than online ads on Sulekha. I presume these magazines have
pretty good readership since most of them are distributed for free.

Also, it would give us good visibility if we could get one of these magazines
to do an article on EB retrogression and mention IV efforts as part of it.

vgayalu
03-02-2006, 08:38 PM
After my contribution I asked two more friends to contribute at least for small amounts.One contributed $200- 00. The other one also promised .
Please encourage others. It is our own work. Let us gear up in contributions and spirit.

vgayulu

satyab7
03-02-2006, 11:30 PM
I have contributed.

Thank you for your diligent efforts, Keep up the good work.

ANIANTCHEV
03-03-2006, 10:02 AM
I just PayPaled $300 yesterday. Please, keep all of us PBEC and DOL victims in mind as well. We need your help!!

jungalee43
03-03-2006, 10:16 AM
I have sent my contribution. May this encourage others to follow the suit!

eb_retrogession
03-03-2006, 10:19 AM
I just PayPaled $300 yesterday. Please, keep all of us PBEC and DOL victims in mind as well. We need your help!!
Thanks a ton anaintchev. PBEC and DOL issues are very much part of our efforts, we have several volunteers stuck at that stage.

Once again, thanks a lot.

black_logs
03-03-2006, 10:19 AM
Thankyou very much for your support, folks!!!!. Just a reminder, if you pay by Paypal or Credit Card 4-5% of your contribution goes out as transaction fees. So Check is the best payment method, especially when you're contributing more than $100.
------------------------------------------
Personal Check in Mail: You can send us a physical check. Since there is no transaction fee involved, this is our most preferred method. Most banks now provide a feature called BillPay by which you can send a check to anyone directly from your Bank's website free of cost. Make the checks payable to Immigration Voice and send it to the following address.

Immigration Voice
PO Box 114
Dayton, NJ - 08810

bheemi
03-03-2006, 10:45 AM
I foudn following latest posts on AILA.org..but only members can access this postings..
if anybody is member of AILA..can you pls update these postings here..there is some update from senate commitee to AILA...

Talking Points on Comprehensive Immigration Reform from the Center for American Progress

Memo from the Center for American Progress on Comprehensive Immigration Reform

bheemi
03-03-2006, 10:50 AM
Would like to know if you guys are wokring on this issue of applying 485 during retrogression..becuase in yesterday's senate bill, this was not included ..are you going to put some effort in including this in the bill..i

apprciate your response..

I am going to contribute $100 today to immigrationvoice..thru billpay..
will update you once I successfully transfer funds...
Thanks
Bheemi

bheemi
03-03-2006, 11:08 AM
one more thing when I need to add in bill pay do i need to select company or person..
pls let me know immigration voic contact ph no also..

Thanks
Bheemi

indio0617
03-03-2006, 11:21 AM
one more thing when I need to add in bill pay do i need to select company or person..
pls let me know immigration voic contact ph no also..

Thanks
Bheemi

Bheemi:

You can choose company. Here is our contact info:

Address:
PO Box 114
Dayton
New Jersey

Email: info@immigrationvoice.org
Telephone: (281) 576-7185

CWYGC
03-03-2006, 07:21 PM
Will send check out this weekend.

slc_ut
03-04-2006, 02:33 AM
Looking at the results IV has shown in the past 2 months, now i have a lot of confidence in IV. I have contributed my part. Great job IV volunteers !!!

MD_123
03-05-2006, 09:42 PM
After reading about IV's efforts, I quickly decided to join and I will mail in my contribution tomorrow.

I'm so impressed by the level of organization and commitment. Keep up the excellent work everyone.

MerciesOfInjustices
03-05-2006, 10:18 PM
And,please do not forget to spread the word about the great work here - to your friends, and their friends!
Together we empower each other ever strongly!

485_spouse
03-13-2006, 02:31 PM
added a small contributioin of $100.

slc_ut
03-18-2006, 09:26 PM
I've mailed my second contribution check today.

Great job IV volunteers !!!

suggestor101
03-21-2006, 11:42 PM
Dear friends,

As many of you are well aware, it has been about 50 days since IV was started. Since then, we have come a long way in setting up a platform to voice our concerns. We also established an able alliance with QGA to have a powerful channel for our voices to be heard on the hill.

It is now game time!!

Two very significant legislative vehicles, namely the PACE bill and Comprehensive immigration bill are right on the corner. PACE is scheduled for discussion end of Feb, and the comprehensive Immigration bill beginning of March. In this dynamic legislative climate, it if very difficult to predict which of these potential vehicles could bear fruit, or even predict the timeframes accurately. IVís strategy is to pursue both the bills and push for our goals to be on them.

Please run adwords on this site...see adwords.google.com....will be a source of + revenue

suggestor101
03-21-2006, 11:45 PM
Dear friends,

It is now game time!!

Please run adwords on this site...see adwords.google.com....will be a source of + revenue

suggestor101
03-21-2006, 11:47 PM
to site admin>>google adwords on this site will help increase revenue...

very simple to implement...see adwords.google.com for more info...

hope this helps...

ragz4u
03-22-2006, 09:37 AM
This has been convered before in some thread and the admin was given a very very low figure for the revenues that could be generated with google ads

xu1
03-25-2006, 11:03 AM
I just used bank billpay to send in a small contribution.. I will continue my support once the expenditure schedule is viewable by volunteers. The bank deducts the amount right away but I don't think they indicate whether the payee have actually cashed the check by the payment date. So could someone issue a receipt via email or forum private message? I included my forum id on the billpay. Thanks guys.