PDA

View Full Version : Does Tamils Deserve GC?

telugu_power
03-02-2009, 08:13 PM
I always wonder these ARAVAS deserve GC?

Because where ever they will make lot of fuss there and cause so many troubles to hosting country...

Srilanka they made a beautiful country as almost ash because of their perverted intensions..And Singapore they will never go with country's best interests...and Malaysia....
And even in India see the support to LTTE (Openly)

Also all most all these ARAVAs are blue collar cheap labor, I donít know how a considerable number of Tamils getting h1b
Actually USCIS needs to think about them to avoid future problems...

telugu_power
03-02-2009, 08:21 PM
I always wonder these ARAVAS deserve GC?

Because where ever they will make lot of fuss there and cause so many troubles to hosting country...

Srilanka they made a beautiful country as almost ash because of their perverted intensions..And Singapore they will never go with country's best interests...and Malaysia....
And even in India see the support to LTTE (Openly)

Also all most all these ARAVAs are blue collar cheap labor, I donít know how a considerable number of Tamils getting h1b
Actually USCIS needs to think about them to avoid future problems...

Looks like already two dick less Basterds visited this (who left -ve rep for me)

nixstor
03-02-2009, 08:26 PM
Looks like already two dick less Basterds visited this (who left -ve rep for me)

Our intention at IV is not to control any one's speech.

Dont you have any thing else better to do other than instigating another group of people?

Is this what the great state of AP and Telugu culture taught you?

As a fellow Andhrite, I feel ashamed with your choice of words.