PDA

View Full Version : EB3 June 5th 2002 Priority date

check_rd
09-08-2011, 12:58 PM
My PD date is June 5th, 2002 (India) EB3 and in the Sep 2011 bulettin it became current and the file is pending at the Nebraska Center. I called the USCIS number who opened a ticket and the respone was to wait for 120 days for a decision to be made which is probably a general response and shows as "review" in the case status.

Anybody in EB3 getting things approved from Nebraska center. doesn't have much info either. Please do share if anything needs to be done for processing to be done quicker.

check_rd
09-13-2011, 03:49 AM
"Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Your Case Status: Card/ Document Production

On September 12, 2011, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283."

Finally my wait is over and it took almost 10yrs ... :) So generally it is currently taking 15 days from the starting of the month once your date becomes current to get approved. One other friend of whose PD is July 1st, 02 EB3 also received today.

SGP
09-13-2011, 06:49 AM
"Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

On September 12, 2011, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283."

Finally my wait is over and it took almost 10yrs ... :) So generally it is currently taking 15 days from the starting of the month once your date becomes current to get approved. One other friend of whose PD is July 1st, 02 EB3 also received today.

Congratulations!!!! Enjoy Freedom:). We will be there soon. Please do pray for us.

ken
09-13-2011, 11:05 AM
Congratulations. quick question- are you working with the same employer who filed ure GC. Or you used ac21 ?

asanghi
09-13-2011, 02:22 PM
On Monday, I got the email saying that the card production has been ordered. Finally this wait is over for us. I hope this wait comes to an end soon for all of us on this forum. I am and will remain a donating member of IV.

sher11
09-13-2011, 02:48 PM
I have PD of June 02 and I got my card but no movement on my wife's status. Any ideas??? suggestions?? Thanks

ken
09-13-2011, 03:06 PM
On Monday, I got the email saying that the card production has been ordered. Finally this wait is over for us. I hope this wait comes to an end soon for all of us on this forum. I am and will remain a donating member of IV.

Congratulations. Are you working with your same employer or have you used AC21.

ken
09-13-2011, 03:09 PM
I have PD of June 02 and I got my card but no movement on my wife's status. Any ideas??? suggestions?? Thanks

Don't worry she will get pretty soon. Call Customer service and see if they can help. Also check the address with them on file as some time we move and forget to change the address on the dependent one.. I have seen a case where the address was the issue.

Congratulations again. are you working with your same employer or have you used AC21.

sher11
09-13-2011, 04:06 PM
Different employer

nikamd
09-13-2011, 07:10 PM

Congratulations and all the very best.

nikamd
09-13-2011, 07:13 PM

Congratulations and the very best.

asanghi
09-13-2011, 07:17 PM
Congratulations. Are you working with your same employer or have you used AC21.

Working with same employer ... for last 10 years.

check_rd
09-14-2011, 09:19 PM
My company was brought over by another company few years back so the lawyer did send the AC21 portability letter to the immigration but my job profile being the same but a lead now. One of my friend did get a RFE to explain the job profile details as he changed the company but the next day after RFE was responded his case got approved.

My wife case also got approved along with mine. What i have noticed is your status changes to card production and 2 days later is moves back to decision made. I am expecting tomorrow i should get email regarding the card being mailed.

check_rd
09-17-2011, 01:28 AM
Received the card within two days of notification via USPS Priority mail. Looks Green and happy our wait has been finally over. Something nice to be done over the weekend....

Ashby
09-17-2011, 03:10 AM
I have no idea regarding it. I guess google may be of help.