PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion - Team [IV, Compete America, AILA & Others]

rb_248
12-07-2006, 08:14 AM
Did we ever think about forming a team with other like minded people under one banner? I think we will be able to effect something if all Pro CIR people join hands together and pool our resources. Any suggestions??

eb3India
12-07-2006, 08:56 AM
Did we ever think about forming a team with other like minded people under one banner? I think we will be able to effect something if all Pro CIR people join hands together and pool our resources. Any suggestions??

Good idea! here is why it won't work

AILA sees 11 milllion clients at their door step, so they support more of CIR which mostly favours illegals

Compete America is more towards corporate interest, they will be happy if they get more H1Bs, they do support more EB green cards, but I don't think itz their top agenda

IV is formed by guys who are really victims, so we know whatz in our best intrest, none of other groups are not victims they just want to take advantage of current situation

never the less their policy do align with ours , so I am sure IV core members are in touch with these organization and work them more closly

pappu
12-07-2006, 10:25 AM
IV communicates with other organizations and other orgs do the same with us.