PDA

View Full Version : Finally Finally Finally ....

ivar
04-09-2009, 06:29 PM
Dear IV Friends,

After reading the title you people must be thinking that i got my GC or 485 approved but the fact is I Finally got my PERM filed this month. The purpose of this thread is to inform anyone who is waiting for PERM withdrawal that it took THREE months to withdrawal my OLD perm application. I hope no one is in this situation.

Whenever i use to post something on IV, folks use to have a generic answer "update your profile" but i couldn't as i was waiting to file my PERM. This for those people who always wanted me to update my profile. Checkout my Priority date is April 09 :D in my profile

I am in my 5th year of H1b hope this time i get my PERM approved. In my earlier Green card process i have already been through this queue two times and now i have to start allover again.

Thanks.

hsingh82
04-09-2009, 06:33 PM
I think we will be in the long wait together :D, my perm should be filed in next couple of days.

gcseeker2002
04-09-2009, 06:35 PM
Good luck, atleast you are in EB2

ivar
04-09-2009, 06:44 PM
Good luck, atleast you are in EB2

Thanks gcseeker.

I am extremely happy that i am in EB2 :D . I filled one PERM in Mar 06 that was in EB2 and i also filed one in JUN 07 that was also in EB2 and now one more in EB2. :D :D :D (moral of the story, EB2 or EB3 or EB1 doesn't matter, what matters is destiny, if you are destined to get GC you will get it else no matter how much you apply you will always be in Queue)

Thanks for your wishes, lets see how many PERMs i am going to apply before i complete my 6 years on H1b.

kate123
04-09-2009, 06:49 PM
OMG :eek: 3 months to withdraw PERM!
Because of attorneys error, back in Jan/2008 we had to with draw perm and refile. It took Just 3 days to withdraw my PERM at that time.

Dear IV Friends,

After reading the title you people must be thinking that i got my GC or 485 approved but the fact is I Finally got my PERM filed this month. The purpose of this thread is to inform anyone who is waiting for PERM withdrawal that it took THREE months to withdrawal my OLD perm application. I hope no one is in this situation.

Whenever i use to post something on IV, folks use to have a generic answer "update your profile" but i couldn't as i was waiting to file my PERM. This for those people who always wanted me to update my profile. Checkout my Priority date is April 09 :D in my profile

I am in my 5th year of H1b hope this time i get my PERM approved. In my earlier Green card process i have already been through this queue two times and now i have to start allover again.

Thanks.

ivar
04-09-2009, 11:05 PM
OMG :eek: 3 months to withdraw PERM!
Because of attorneys error, back in Jan/2008 we had to with draw perm and refile. It took Just 3 days to withdraw my PERM at that time.

We had applied in Jan 09 to withdraw my PERM and it was updated this month. Just wanted to share this information with everyone.

whiteStallion
04-10-2009, 01:25 AM
All the best pal....welcome to the club !:rolleyes:

We had applied in Jan 09 to withdraw my PERM and it was updated this month. Just wanted to share this information with everyone.

ivar
04-10-2009, 10:40 AM
All the best pal....welcome to the club !:rolleyes:

Now that i am a part of this immigration struggle once again, i will make a small donation to IV.

hsingh82
04-14-2009, 09:11 PM
My Perm got filed today :).. atleast 1st step in the door.

sac-r-ten
04-14-2009, 09:31 PM
Hats off to your patience. you deserve a hug from Obama. just kidding.
:D

Dear IV Friends,

Thanks.

txh1b
04-15-2009, 11:51 AM
Loooong road ahead! Good luck. Hope it gets approved as it might be tough to get a labor approved in this economy.

ivar
04-15-2009, 03:42 PM
Hats off to your patience. you deserve a hug from Obama. just kidding.
:D

sac-r-ten and txh1b,

Thanks, I can see from your profiles your priority dates are 2006. If my first GC effort (Perm in Mar 06) would have worked out i would have been along with you. I still hold approved I-140 (EB2) from my first PERM. I have to wait till i get this new PERM approved and I-140 approved to port priority date. My lawyer says to port priority date to the new I-140, the new I-140 has to be approved i am not sure about this... after i get this new PERM approval, is it possible to port my priority date along with new I-140 application? or should i have to wait for new I-140 approval.

hsingh82
04-15-2009, 04:47 PM
I own house too. My immediate goal would be to get my PERM and I-140 approved and with the help of approved I-140 get a 3 years extension so that i can stay and enjoy my new house for few more years. By the way i was in this queue in Mar06(my first perm) and Jun 07(My second perm) and now again in April 09. I am building my patience every year :D

Yes, I saw that you are applying for the third time, I saw in another post your 140 got approved too earlier. May I ask what screwed it up for you couple of times? You can IM me if you don't want to discuss here, just want to get some idea not complete details.

Good luck!!

ivar
04-16-2009, 03:03 PM
Yes, I saw that you are applying for the third time, I saw in another post your 140 got approved too earlier. May I ask what screwed it up for you couple of times? You can IM me if you don't want to discuss here, just want to get some idea not complete details.

Good luck!!

I sent you a PM.

Thanks.

newtoearth
05-03-2009, 01:56 AM
congrats dude