PDA

View Full Version : I got the email I am looking for finally..

QuickGreenCard
11-11-2011, 05:59 AM
Hi All,

Just want to let you all know that I finally got the email saying that the 485 is approved.

PD: 06/2003 under EB3

After a long wait and a lot of convincing, my employer agreed to start EB2 petition in last October... We went with Rajiv Khanna, expensive but worth it. Case went smooth without any hick-ups. Successfully ported to EB2 and finally the approval.

I know that lot of people are in the same boat I was but just pe patient and persistent and if possible try not to think of it. The more you think the more you get worried. You can't change anything by worrying. It will happen to you when the day comes. Not a philosopher but the truth.

Good Luck to all...

furiouspride
11-11-2011, 08:21 AM
Many congratulations. And great advice :)

sparky_jones
11-11-2011, 10:10 AM
Hi All,

Just want to let you all know that I finally got the email saying that the 485 is approved.

PD: 06/2003 under EB3

After a long wait and a lot of convincing, my employer agreed to start EB2 petition in last October... We went with Rajiv Khanna, expensive but worth it. Case went smooth without any hick-ups. Successfully ported to EB2 and finally the approval.

I know that lot of people are in the same boat I was but just pe patient and persistent and if possible try not to think of it. The more you think the more you get worried. You can't change anything by worrying. It will happen to you when the day comes. Not a philosopher but the truth.

Good Luck to all...
Congrats. How long after the EB2 I-140 approval did you get approval for I-485? Was your new I-140 processed at the same service center where your I-485 was pending?

QuickGreenCard
11-11-2011, 01:18 PM
My I-140 EB2 got approved in April because of premium it only took less than two weeks.
I did not have to re-file I-485 as it was already in the system. But I filed for my spouse in August as she is not in the system in August. That wait from April to August is due to her medicals. When we filed her application the att'ny put a letter asking to consider my under EB2 and not in EB3 by attaching new I-140. Later they opened a service request.

Yeah, both the old and new petitions went to same service center, which is TSC.

Hope that helps.

sparky_jones
11-11-2011, 01:30 PM
My I-140 EB2 got approved in April because of premium it only took less than two weeks.
I did not have to re-file I-485 as it was already in the system. But I filed for my spouse in August as she is not in the system in August. That wait from April to August is due to her medicals. When we filed her application the att'ny put a letter asking to consider my under EB2 and not in EB3 by attaching new I-140. Later they opened a service request.

Yeah, both the old and new petitions went to same service center, which is TSC.

Hope that helps.
Thanks. Congrats again!

QuickGreenCard
11-16-2011, 04:54 AM
I have received the Plastic Card for 10 years.