PDA

View Full Version : Latest Illegals Bust by ICE

jonty_11
12-13-2006, 11:09 AM
ICE (Immi and Customs Enforcement) has busted meat packing plants all over the US to hunt for illegals. This strategy has been going on since the illegals took to the streets actually and was followed by the impractical Border Fence legislation. This puts me in doubt wheter CIR will be considered at all, as USCIS and the Govt. seems to be concentrating on slowly rooting out the Illegals by conducting such raids.

Thoughts?

Jimi_Hendrix
12-13-2006, 11:40 AM
a level playing field for CIR. This is just an attempt to increase publicity on Enforcement work.

Pile of BS. Go to Home Depot here in California or any other hardware store and you see illegals getting on and off the bus. Waiting around the corner in full public view.

anilsal
12-13-2006, 11:55 AM
Taking any action on 11+ million illegal aliens is no small job, It will take years.

waitnwatch
12-13-2006, 12:01 PM
and did anybody notice that the ICE is changing its track. They are now charging these folks of stealing ID's instead of the normal illegal charge. Ultimately this is opening up the way for local law-enforcement to charge people not on immigration violations but ID theft. This is pretty innovative and must have some political backing somewhere.

msyedy
12-13-2006, 12:02 PM
I hope CIR will become hot soon. This is just a spark.
They will soon make a decision on the strategy to be followed in Iraq, appropriation in Jan and CIR.

Praying

anilsal
12-13-2006, 12:03 PM
That is provided the dems are in pursuit of CIR.

jonty_11
12-13-2006, 12:05 PM
How can a illegal obtain a paycheck without using a stolen SSN, so there is no way CIR can pass in its current state which allows for a guest worker program. This would mean that any illegal who has stolen a SSN would not be eligible for Guest Worker program - which would be over 90% of illegals.

jonty_11
12-13-2006, 12:06 PM
That is provided the dems are in pursuit of CIR.
Pelosi never even talked abt CIR for her agenda 100 day or otherwise.....

msyedy
12-13-2006, 12:30 PM
CIR agenda in 100 hours not days..........

Jimi_Hendrix
12-13-2006, 12:42 PM
this is simple. Enforcement results will show that illegal people are bigger threat when they are illegal. Guess what the remedy is, legalize them aka CIR.

I am ready to hear this on the local news "Latest research shows that legalizing the undocumented workers is actually better for the american public" :p

msyedy
12-13-2006, 12:59 PM
Well people say that a) Dem should talk about CIR too.
b) CIR seems dead.. No relief. c) Tracking down illegals.

1) If they start tracking down illegals and only enforce these strict loose
and local forces also help them, they can deport these illegals.
(True but this is a never ending process).

2) If they don't bring CIR now and just forget about it.(More illegals are comming in every day -- Experts do say Border Fense can never stop them).

3) American needs people like these to work in the factories and farms.
(How can this need be fullfilled-- make a program to bring them in legally
-- This is guest worker program)

4) According to the new CIR - illegals will be paying back taxes before taking the first step to citizenship.

................ Legalization is a benefit to the economy.............

pray

ingegarcia
12-13-2006, 01:00 PM
How can a illegal obtain a paycheck without using a stolen SSN, so there is no way CIR can pass in its current state which allows for a guest worker program. This would mean that any illegal who has stolen a SSN would not be eligible for Guest Worker program - which would be over 90% of illegals.
They usually do not receive a paycheck they receive cash instead :D .

felix31
12-13-2006, 04:32 PM
this is simple. Enforcement results will show that illegal people are bigger threat when they are illegal. Guess what the remedy is, legalize them aka CIR.

I am ready to hear this on the local news "Latest research shows that legalizing the undocumented workers is actually better for the american public" :p

LOL :D :D Whenever I see your signature I realize that I should be working on plan B instead of endlessly hoping to see a GC within my lifetime...:D

jonty_11
12-13-2006, 05:04 PM
I am sure if Guest Woroker Programs and hence CIR is enacted...there will be a free for all...illegals scrambling to ge their Tax etc in place so that they wont be deported. Hopefully they are not allowed to file for PR so soon that there is a even bigger queue for I485...and even CIR ends up providing no relief to us.

kukitron
12-14-2006, 09:28 AM
Most of them get cash,
Where I live in a chicago suburb, we got flooded in the last 3 years with them, it is just insane the amount of people who arrived in such a short time,

You'll see them in the store buying everything in cash,
maybe some of the have my or your SSN, those guys don't respect anything...

msyedy
12-14-2006, 10:26 AM
while make illegal aliens legal.. the current S.2611 says the illegal pay back taxes and go through a process like us to get citizenship.

We have overlooked the fact that they will recieve an EAD and can work for anyone anywhere and file for immigration by themselves.. So it is almost like a GC for them. S.2611 does not say about them requireing a employer to file.

We need a employer whom we should stick too to get GC. Many people give away better oppurtunities for GC and to get their spouce a GC or EAD for them to work they stick to the current company which pay very less.

This point has to be taken into consideration and we must fight and raise our voice to get this to the law makers.