PDA

View Full Version : EB1-OR - Any approvals?

das0
01-15-2007, 05:31 PM
Hi,

I am a scientist currently working on F1-OPT but due to H1B quotas, I cant start working for any for-profit company until Oct-1-07 but my F1-OPT would expire before that.

So considering Eb1-OR and the company is willing to file for Eb1-OR but they are asking attorney contact info who have good success history in winning EB1-OR cases?

Can you advise any experinces with EB1-OR cases? and can you please share the contact info of your attorneys, please?

My email is gcebphd@gmail.com

Will really apprecaite your feedback - thanks!

raysaikat
08-19-2007, 12:48 AM
Hi,

I am a scientist currently working on F1-OPT but due to H1B quotas, I cant start working for any for-profit company until Oct-1-07 but my F1-OPT would expire before that.

So considering Eb1-OR and the company is willing to file for Eb1-OR but they are asking attorney contact info who have good success history in winning EB1-OR cases?

Can you advise any experinces with EB1-OR cases? and can you please share the contact info of your attorneys, please?

My email is gcebphd@gmail.com

Will really apprecaite your feedback - thanks!

This reply is probably useless now, but you should go for O-1 visa if you think that you can qualify for EB1.