PDA

View Full Version : Contributions

kshitijnt
01-25-2007, 09:55 PM
Some members in other posts have used abusive language to the extent of comparing my wife to a dog. And some have asked for the money since I have got the answers. I am not sure how these "skilled" people can lobby for the skil bill or for that matter convince a single congressman.

I am keeping an open mind and soon when I get my tax refund or bonus I will be able to contribute. I have high personal expenses and I am not too desperate for GC to ruin my financial security and run after this mirage. Hope you guys get it. If you are short on money just ask. I agree my post was off topic, but it did not warrant insults. It just shows what kind of people I will be company to. Now if I were to call you guys some "shiite moolahs" you wont like it, would you?

pcs
01-25-2007, 10:38 PM
Dear IV Friend & Your better half,

IV does not support any abusive & insulting behaviour towards anyone incuding our worst adversary Lou Dobbs.

Please remember, we do have some members from antiimmigrant groups like numberUSA, who have created similar siyuations in the past.

Financial contribution is no doubt VITAL for our cause but we will never, I repeat never encourage any IV member to spoil their financial security to contribute towards IV. Please do not feel bad if you can not contribute ( we only feel let down by the people, who can contribute but do not do so)

I would request both of you to spread good word about IV & get us some active members & that will be great.

We are trying to POWER OF NUMBERS !!!!!!!!!!!

So cheer up & get active

Best wishes

logiclife
01-25-2007, 10:48 PM
On behalf of core group, I apologize to you and your wife for the abusive language that someone used.

We tried to moderate the forum posts. At any time, there are nearly 200-300 people reading the forums and nearly 20-25 posting. Its a tough thing to moderate every thread since we do this along with day-to-day fulltime jobs.

I have to close this thread otherwise this thread will spiral into a thread war that none of us want. And we cannot have such threads continue as its embarrassing for us all.

If you'd like, you can email me jay@immigrationvoice.org if you want to talk about this issue so that I can explain more.

Thanks for understanding.