PDA

View Full Version : Roving and Telecommuting Help needed

June2004
07-19-2012, 04:50 PM
Hi,

I got my PERM audited and I got 3 queries. Out of which last one stated below needs some help. I work in tri-state area. I work and live in NY. But my employer is in NJ. Ad was gievn only in NJ. PERM was submitted statibng that no US worker is found in NJ hence they are submitting my GC application. But question I have is, if I am work for a client in NY, and if they give ad in NJ and state that they did not find any suitable US candidate, how are they going to take it.

How do we answer below audit question. PLease help me.

A review your application for permanent Emp certification indicates possible "telecommuting" benefit and/or "Roving" travel requirement.

IN accordance with this, please provide a response to the following questions including any relavent supporting documents:

1) can the employee for the job opportunity live anywhere in the US and perform the duties listed ion your ETA Form 9089? Please explain geographical job requirement for this position.
2) Does the job opportunity listed on your ETA For 9089 have a telecommuting benefit? Please explain this benefit in detail.
3) Does the job opportunity listed in your ETA Form 9089 require travel to either regional or national worksites? Please explain.

Email ad:

The current job opening is for a ..........................Master��s or equiv. in Computer Applications or Computer Science required with at least two (2) years of experience specializing in XXX systems. Any suitable combination of education, training or experience is acceptable. Applicants must be willing to travel/relocate. Applicants must have legal authority work permanently in the United States 40 hours per week, 8:00am - 5:00pm, Monday through Friday; $XXXX/year.

Paper ad:
.................................................. .........xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx........
Master��s or equiv. in Comp Apps or Comp Sci req w at least 2 yrs exp specializing in XXX systems. Relocation may be req. Any suitable combo of edu, training or exp acceptable. Send res and cover letter to HR..address...

June2004
07-19-2012, 05:02 PM
Just to clarify some of the people who will be confused looking at my id and other details...I have started new GC processing as my old got stuck for some unknown reason...

June2004
07-20-2012, 10:42 AM
Can anyone help me with advise please?