PDA

View Full Version : PWD question: ERP System Administrator

abheja
02-28-2013, 11:18 AM
My company is trying to file prevailing wage but according to the Lawyer, there is NO ONet Occupations for an ERP Sys Admin and says it is likely it will be categorized under "Network and Computer Systems Administrators" which 1. is not accurate 2. Salary is very high. My company is flabbergasted at the Government's inability to recognize this job title/description as this is a widely used title and not new position in the industry.

I am seeking advice from the community to see if others have faced the same issue and/or have any advice to what the best option might be.

Thanks!

abheja
03-01-2013, 08:12 AM
No, this is not for Oracle Sys Admin. JD as follows:

Will lead system transition support, requirements gathering, application and system administration, release engineering, web development and LMS administration; data migration, functional and regression testing, account management and security; will plan and oversee disaster recovery procedures, configuration, installation, updates, optimization and database servers security maintenance.

Lawyer says there is no SOC Title to match the ERP System Administrator and thinks Network/Computer Administrator will be used which brings the the salary level to IV for EB2. My company thought they could use Computer Analyst instead but that does not seem to be the case. Are the SOC Title only limited to a few categories?