View Full Version : quiting study, change from f1 to h1b

08-05-2015, 07:16 AM
Dear friends
I have a master degree in engineering from Italy and if i enter America there is company which will sponsor me and get me a h1b visa.
but the issue is entering USA. is it possible that i get a f1 visa and come to America for a PHD or master o a language course and then quit the school and change my visa from f1 to h1b ?

Thanks in advance