PDA

View Full Version : Starting new GC/Eb2 - Any risk to pending EB3 I485?


sundarpn
03-07-2016, 01:59 AM
Hello,

So I work for an employer A since last 10 years and have an Eb3 I-485 pending since 2007 with a PD of Aug 2006. (India). I still continue on H1b.

Now, if I change jobs and the new employer starts a new GC process "attempting" for EB2, and lets say the new labor or I-140 gets denied... (worst case scenario)

1. Will my old/pending EB3 based I-485 be in anyway affected?

2. Also should the new employer file for "AC21" for my old/pending I-485? or just keep quiet about it. (New employer has their own "big" attorney firm)

Thanks!