PDA

View Full Version : I am going for H1B Stamping, and there is a question have you ever been refused a vis

Kunal4all
11-08-2016, 05:09 AM
My L1B was rejected because i was told by VO that "I am worried that this project may get scrapped, so i am rejecting your visa" and mentioned Not Clearly approvable in I129 document.

What should i mention in Reason field shall write all the conversation or mention only "Not Clearly approvable" .

I am thinking to write below note in reason, please suggest if i should mention below or only write "Not Clearly approvable" . or

"MY L1B WAS REJECTED, THE REASON I WAS TOLD IN CONSULATE IS THAT SINCE THE SOFTWARE WHICH I WAS GOING TO IMPLEMENT WAS THE NEWLY DEVELOPED SOFTWARE AND HAS NOT BEEN IMPLEMENTED BY ANY OTHER CLIENT AND HENCE VISA OFFICER TOLD THIS IS NEW SOFTWARE AND SEEMS TO BE SPECIFIC TO CURRENT CLIENT AND HAS NOT BEEN IMPLEMENTED FOR ANY OTHER CLIENT AT THIS MOMENT."

emy001
11-30-2016, 06:36 AM
My guess is they won't read such long explanations. The shorter version should be enough. This is my opinion and for your good I suggest you to contact any US immigration experts with the details of your previous visa application. Don't take any risks by trying to do which you are not very familiar with. Good luck.