PDA

View Full Version : GC process through 2 companies

baleraosreedhar
02-06-2007, 01:08 PM
Hi All,

I have received a information regarding my EB2 (PD Jan 15 2005)Approval from my old company( Here all the fees are being met by me).I had left that company last year trying to pursue my carrier.

New company has given me an approved labour for EB3 OCt 2004 and I140 is approved.

I would like to know from experinced guys , as to what should I be doing, should I resign from new company and join back the old one?

As GC is for future employment, can i apply for I140 throgh my old company and join them back in I485 Stage?

When can we expect EB2 PD of Jan 2005 to be current.

I would appreciate your responses.

Thanks
Sreedhar

msyedy
02-06-2007, 01:14 PM
Hi All,

I have received a information regarding my EB2 (PD Jan 15 2005)Approval from my old company( Here all the fees are being met by me).I had left that company last year trying to pursue my carrier.

New company has given me an approved labour for EB3 OCt 2004 and I140 is approved.

I would like to know from experinced guys , as to what should I be doing, should I resign from new company and join back the old one?

As GC is for future employment, can i apply for I140 throgh my old company and join them back in I485 Stage?

When can we expect EB2 PD of Jan 2005 to be current.

I would appreciate your responses.

Thanks
Sreedhar

Do not expect anything, no one can tell you a specific range of dates when the priority of a Labor be current. You can join the old emp and use this priority date from the current emp of Oct 2004 to the one with PD Jan 15th 2005.
The priority date is based on a person so you can carry it anywhere only after a I-140 is approved for that labor.

So -- You at the old company can have priority date of Oct 2004.

Yes you can join the old employer when you anytime, even at the time of fillinng your I-485

baleraosreedhar
02-06-2007, 01:36 PM
One problem is as the new company is big desi firm they are not giving me copies of Approved labour and I140, i just have the I140 number.So can you please let me know is it possible to port my PD without I140 document by just quoting the I140 number.

Thanks
Sreedhar