PDA

View Full Version : Job zone V. Master+0 vs Master+1??

cr52401
02-16-2007, 12:04 PM
I asked this before but no answer. Please help!!

I like to know your experience with Perm for job zone V and ad in paper.
Which one you think will go through easier without the audit.

Our company attorney says master+0 will work. But I am thinking to require some experience will get better chance. I have master with 2 years before joining this company.

Please advice. I appreciate it.

Thank you.

styrum
02-16-2007, 02:01 PM
Requiring experience in addition to MS degree is considered "normal" for positions in Job Zone V. Whether it's more likely to trigger an audit or not - I doubt anybody will be able to tell you. For that somebody has to have experience of filing two PERMS, almost identical except for the experience requirement. I doubt many people have such an experience

cr52401
02-21-2007, 06:52 PM
Requiring experience in addition to MS degree is considered "normal" for positions in Job Zone V. Whether it's more likely to trigger an audit or not - I doubt anybody will be able to tell you. For that somebody has to have experience of filing two PERMS, almost identical except for the experience requirement. I doubt many people have such an experience

Styrum, thank you for your help. Do you know the situation to apply two perm witht the same company but different position? There is a lot of discusion around and we are really confused.

Thanks.