PDA

View Full Version : CO - Meet the lawmakers

aj_jadeja
03-17-2006, 10:10 PM
People from colorado please sign up here.

I have appointment scheduled with Congresswoman Musgrave in her Loveland office on March 22 at 2:30 pm for 15 minutes.

Thx

Aj

mjdup
03-20-2006, 05:37 PM
Common CO volunteers, please join AJ to meet the congresswoman - this is a great opportunity. This also provides a chance to see how good you are at public speaking :) please step up, please !

learning01
03-20-2006, 08:05 PM
Anybody but Musgrave or Tancredo. Let's try Mark Udall, a true friend of India.
Common CO volunteers, please join AJ to meet the congresswoman - this is a great opportunity. This also provides a chance to see how good you are at public speaking :) please step up, please !

black_logs
03-20-2006, 08:48 PM
Please don't make any assumption before we speak to them. Do you know Tancredo's office supoprted our cause, on our Roll Call article. We need to get our voice to the Lawmakers no matter what!!
Anybody but Musgrave or Tancredo. Let's try Mark Udall, a true friend of India.

anshuman
03-21-2006, 12:01 PM
Ajay,

Post your contact details so that we can talk.

ragz4u
03-21-2006, 12:05 PM
Just click on aj_jadeja's name and choose 'send a private message'. Send him your contact info so that he can speak to you about it

rbms
03-21-2006, 12:21 PM
I sent you PM, please let me know
People from colorado please sign up here.

I have appointment scheduled with Congresswoman Musgrave in her Loveland office on March 22 at 2:30 pm for 15 minutes.

Thx

Aj

gangwar
03-21-2006, 12:33 PM
Yaaar...He is Rajesh Solanki :-)

good job rajesh

Gangwar

aj_jadeja
03-21-2006, 12:44 PM
Yaaar...He is Rajesh Solanki :-)

good job rajesh

Gangwar

thx :)

aj_jadeja
03-22-2006, 06:38 PM
Meeting with Marlyn Musgrave went very fine.We also met staff member of Wayne Hallard. Will update more in evening.

Aj

aj_jadeja
03-24-2006, 12:02 PM
Sorry guys

got tide up with work so couldnt post details about meeting.

Meeting with Congress woman Marylyn Musgrave went very good. Due to 15 min meeting time i had to edit out presentation. I explained her and staff memebrs issues of EB immigration. She was aware of 30% of issues but she wasnt aware of retrogession , backlogs and issues of DOL.

We werent expecting her to ask any Q but she did aks us 5 to 7 questions.

After meeting she also agreed on supporting EB (LEGAL) immigration and will try to support our cause.

On way out we alos met Wayne Hallards staff member and explained them about out issue. that meeting went up to 35 mins.

We are trying to setup meeting with other US representative of CO . Will update you guys later.

thx

aj