PDA

View Full Version : Let's all leave USA & go back home..what say??

EndlessWait
04-08-2007, 02:46 PM
I'd say, we've waited enough(6-12 years). I know we are all chasing the american dream (perhaps it is just a dream), we should just make peace and move back. Thank you congress, america for giving ppl (from so called 3rd world nations) like us the chance to come and serve this great nation.

mind you.. dont forget to take back your $$$

vikki76
04-08-2007, 02:52 PM
Yes-excellent suggestion.India is a thriving democratic free sovereign nation.It is high time next Google,Yahoo and Oracle came from India.
If we all recent US returned people form our own corporation back in India-I am sure next generation of innovation will come from there.(Why software?-thankfully, Indian govt has kept that sector free from its regulation)
Reliance,Wipro and Infosys have made a big name.We need new self driven stories.

chanduv23
04-08-2007, 02:53 PM
What about non Indians? Will Indian govt welcome them to join the Indian workforce?

EndlessWait
04-08-2007, 02:56 PM
We all admit, that we haven't served our birth land as much as we have served America. Maybe there is calling here amongst all the turmoil with getting GCs.

Our home country wants us back. I know we have huge issues back in India. Population, Politician :-) etc etc.

vikki76
04-08-2007, 03:01 PM
Gandhi was in S Africa for how many years before he returned to India? If he hadn't been humiliated in S Africa and didn't decide to perform Satyagraha-who knows what shape our freedom movement might have taken?S Africa made Mohandas a "Gandhi"
Maybe, we all need to go to our home countries-and free them from "beloved politicians":-)

chanduv23
04-08-2007, 03:01 PM
We all admit, the we haven't served our birth land as much as we have served America. Maybe there is calling here amongst all the turmoil with getting GCs.

Our home country wants us back. I know we have huge issues back in India. Population, Politician :-) etc etc.

U r funny. Just because H1b is being made tough, you want to serve your country, so if you get a Green Card will you not server your country? :D :D :D

vikki76
04-08-2007, 03:09 PM
GC is for better working conditions while being here in US. If US says that you can not work here anymore, then clearly , only option is to go back to your home country.Lot of people want GC so that they have freedom of changing jobs,starting their own business,spouse work etc. Desire to serve home country or not has nothing to do with it.

chanduv23
04-08-2007, 03:11 PM
Gandhi was in S Africa for how many years before he returned to India? If he hadn't been humiliated in S Africa and didn't decide to perform Satyagraha-who knows what shape our freedom movement might have taken?S Africa made Mohandas a "Gandhi"
Maybe, we all need to go to our home countries-and free them from "beloved politicians":-)

Gandhi was never an immigrant and was in SA for solving a legal case on a temporary contract. He was always wanting to go back to India but because of the conditions of Indians, he was urged to stay back and help them, he actually went back in between and again came back to SA for a more organized effort.

The situation now is different. The Durbin Grassely bill lobbyists are basically doing what has been happening in UK where local population do not want Asian immigrants taking high paying challenging jobs in their own soil. They don't seem to care if these jobs go away because the effect will be long term and as such it is a known fact that in these days, we seldom see the immigrant community having a good cooperation, every immigrant feels that one less immigrant, it is good for him.

This has been happening in every country where highly skilled migrants take job positions in countries like Aus, NZ, UK, Germany etc..

The US system is harder to crack for anti immigrants than these countries. So they follow this slow bleed approach. On the long run their objectives will be met though it would force out high skilled jobs abroad.

One good thing is that developing nations must capitulate on this and make their labor laws good and also copyright laws and patent laws so that innovation and products are developed in developing nations and so called developed nations will bleed technology and innovation.

mbhang
04-08-2007, 03:32 PM
If there is unity, and all of us walk out with all our money, this would definitely get the attention of the lawmakers.

I suggested the same action last year. Right now, waiting for 485 (EB 2 LC took close to 6 years) - but I feel if 20-30K of us left (and take our money with us too, don't leave it here to work for this country) because we are being screwed by the stupid immigration laws, that will have a bigger impact in changing the laws than any lobbying effort possibly would.

Cheran
04-08-2007, 03:39 PM
Going back might be a good call. But the truth is, no matter how much money you got, how secured you are, the bottom-line is that the call has to come from the individual.

I will share my concern. I was 23 when I moved here and I already spent 10 years of prime life here in this country. After finishing my college, I worked in India for a year and half, and as any young adult I grew up thinking one day, I will change the way life operates in India. There is a system which operates India. It is powerful, normal human like you and I cannot overcome the system. People like Gandhi could, they are willing to sacrifice them self for the best of others. Or you could if you are like our current politicians who know how to work the system. People like lallu, Jaya, Karunanidhi, Naidu etc, they grew up as a part of the system. For them even when killing someone, they might not feel the remorse. But you and I cannot even bribe without feeling bad, which is good. But the question is how long can you sustain that? I am not 23 anymore; Now, I know what responsibility is all about. I have 2 kids; I don’t know whether I am hard enough to fight the system at this current stage of my life.

There is a famous quote, which states that there is a breaking point for every human, once we are pushed beyond that point, your action does not originate from your brain. In other words you will become part of the system.

For me this is the main concern. When I talk to people here who wants to go back, they say that they will buy a house in some close community and they will live a happy life inside. For me that’s a fools dream. You cannot shut off from others, may be for a month or two, soon you have to face the real world.

So the answer for your question lie in this question. How are you going to handle the system in India? I do not believe that things will change. May be in 25 years; Not anytime soon. So until then you have to live a life where in you have to adjust to the system.

I do not have an answer to the question. How will I manage the day to day life? If you know the answer let me know

- ;)

alisa
04-08-2007, 03:40 PM
You can't get more than 10K people to sign up to IV.
And you can't get more than 300 people to sign up for $20 per month.

What makes you think you can convince 20-30K people to move with you?

:)
If there is unity, and all of us walk out with all our money, this would definitely get the attention of the lawmakers.

I suggested the same action last year. Right now, waiting for 485 (EB 2 LC took close to 6 years) - but I feel if 20-30K of us left (and take our money with us too, don't leave it here to work for this country) because we are being screwed by the stupid immigration laws, that will have a bigger impact in changing the laws than any lobbying effort possibly would.

eb3India
04-08-2007, 03:58 PM
Intresting someone brought up Gandhi's name here, we just'nt could manage more than few hundred to get togather to raise one voice, I just wonder if I think how this person was able to inspire millions to march on street and follow him without any questions asked.

back to topic, dude if you want you can go back there are many here who are counting on guys like you who will return so that their line gets shorter, we just go the way wind blows seems like itz going strong towards east these days

eb3retro
04-08-2007, 03:59 PM
Going back might be a good call. But the truth is, no matter how much money you got, how secured you are, the bottom-line is that the call has to come from the individual.

I will share my concern. I was 23 when I moved here and I already spent 10 years of prime life here in this country. After finishing my college, I worked in India for a year and half, and as any young adult I grew up thinking one day, I will change the way life operates in India. There is a system which operates India. It is powerful, normal human like you and I cannot overcome the system. People like Gandhi could, they are willing to sacrifice them self for the best of others. Or you could people like our current politicians who know how to work the system. People like lallu, Jaya, Karunanidhi, Naidu etc, they grew up as a part of the system. For them even when killing someone, they might not feel the remorse. But you and I cannot even bribe without feeling bad, which is good. But the question is how long can you sustain that? I am not 23 anymore; Now, I know what responsibility is all about. I have 2 kids; I don’t know whether I am hard enough to fight the system at this current stage of my life.

There is a famous quote, which states that there is a breaking point for every human, once we are pushed beyond that point, your action does not originate from your brain. In other words you will become part of the system.

For me this is the main concern. When I talk to people here who wants to go back, they say that they will buy a house in some close community and they will live a happy life inside. For me that’s a fools dream. You cannot shut off from others, may be for a month or two, soon you have to face the real world.

So the answer for your question like in this question. How are you going to handle the system in India? I do not believe that things will change. May be in 25 years; Not anytime soon. So until then you have to live a life where in you have to adjust to the system.

I do not have an answer to the question. How will I manage the day to day life? If you know the answer let me know

- ;)

cant agree with u more on this..

eb3India
04-08-2007, 04:09 PM

I will share my concern. I was 23 when I moved here and I already spent 10 years of prime life here in this country. After finishing my college, I worked in India for a year and half, and as any young adult I grew up thinking one day, I will change the way life operates in India. There is a system which operates India. It is powerful, normal human like you and I cannot overcome the system. People like Gandhi could, they are willing to sacrifice them self for the best of others. Or you could people like our current politicians who know how to work the system. People like lallu, Jaya, Karunanidhi, Naidu etc, they grew up as a part of the system. For them even when killing someone, they might not feel the remorse. But you and I cannot even bribe without feeling bad, which is good. But the question is how long can you sustain that? I am not 23 anymore; Now, I know what responsibility is all about. I have 2 kids; I don’t know whether I am hard enough to fight the system at this current stage of my life.

So the answer for your question like in this question. How are you going to handle the system in India? I do not believe that things will change. May be in 25 years; Not anytime soon. So until then you have to live a life where in you have to adjust to the system.

- ;)

I think I know you, sorry I am kidding :), cuz pretty much everyone's story is very similar to yours, I tend to agree with you, but itz not that bad, infact I would itz a good gamble if you return now you will be going to emerging market and you might endup making most of it, About bribe and corruption if you study the history it was created out of bad politics and system as things are changing with better system it will be reversed, you will never have political system with out corruption atleast there none exist on face of the earth, I am positive about India and itz growth,

Main issue for me is CHANGE, when I came I was just alone young with lots of hope, now I am an old man with family, however I brought a house back in India and couple of sites which are giving me good returns, so I do have plan B

AGC4ME
04-08-2007, 04:12 PM

- ;)

is the answer :-0). Remember in life you have to have an attitude of respecting others, if u think you need to be treated specially cause you have lived in America 10yrs then u would be definitely disappointed. A lot of my friends have relocated to India and I am too early next year. The only answer is attitude.

rajuram
04-08-2007, 04:26 PM
Most likely this saga of retrogression will be decided in the next 2 to 3 months when Senate / House discuss the CIR. If by July end nothing happens, it will be a signal for us to leave. I know this will be a good news for some since the queue will get shorter, but who cares. This country "was" the best, but the next "best" country is likely to be from Asia. We all know it is either India or China...

brij523
04-08-2007, 05:25 PM
I think it is individual decision to go back to home country or not. But taking a global look - We Indian make more money here. Average salary of Indian is $65,000+. We can save more. We get more comfortable life style. Only problem is GC, H1-B.

I hope you will not be surprised that many of us have gone back and started our own company and are successful.

bobzibub
04-09-2007, 12:10 PM
...About bribe and corruption if you study the history it was created out of bad politics and system as things are changing with better system it will be reversed, you will never have political system with out corruption atleast there none exist on face of the earth, I am positive about India and itz growth,

If bribery and corruption are major issues, why not start the "anti-corruption" political party? It will likely be small, but it may become the "king maker" one day and have a real influence on policy. An example is the "Action Democratique" party in Quebec. They are mainly Gen-Xers which means they are almost all under 40. After decades of seperatists and Liberals dominating Quebec, they had had enough and now they are the official opposition after ten years.

For political change in the US, we have a handicap which is that we are not citizens. (Desipite this IV seems to do well.) But as an Indian, you have much more clout in India if you organize. Use the 'net as IV does. And corruption is never popular with the people who do not benefit (most of us).

satyasaich
04-09-2007, 12:52 PM
Current crisis in UK is just one example, and i'm not surprised to see "slow bleed" approach.
It's up to individual situation and decision what to do next
Gandhi was never an immigrant and was in SA for solving a legal case on a temporary contract. He was always wanting to go back to India but because of the conditions of Indians, he was urged to stay back and help them, he actually went back in between and again came back to SA for a more organized effort.

The situation now is different. The Durbin Grassely bill lobbyists are basically doing what has been happening in UK where local population do not want Asian immigrants taking high paying challenging jobs in their own soil. They don't seem to care if these jobs go away because the effect will be long term and as such it is a known fact that in these days, we seldom see the immigrant community having a good cooperation, every immigrant feels that one less immigrant, it is good for him.

This has been happening in every country where highly skilled migrants take job positions in countries like Aus, NZ, UK, Germany etc..

The US system is harder to crack for anti immigrants than these countries. So they follow this slow bleed approach. On the long run their objectives will be met though it would force out high skilled jobs abroad.

One good thing is that developing nations must capitulate on this and make their labor laws good and also copyright laws and patent laws so that innovation and products are developed in developing nations and so called developed nations will bleed technology and innovation.

Sideliner
04-09-2007, 01:07 PM
Intresting someone brought up Gandhi's name here, we just'nt could manage more than few hundred to get togather to raise one voice, I just wonder if I think how this person was able to inspire millions to march on street and follow him without any questions asked.

Gandhi was a great man no questions, he had the all the intellectual, personal and spiritual qualities required to lead the nation. With those qualities alone, he could not have convenced more than half a dozen people. The nation at that time was in need of a leader like him. When they found the right man, the followed without questions.

ItIsNotFunny
04-09-2007, 01:08 PM
I'd say, we've waited enough(6-12 years). I know we are all chasing the american dream (perhaps it is just a dream), we should just make peace and move back. Thank you congress, america for giving ppl (from so called 3rd world nations) like us the chance to come and serve this great nation.

Running away is not a solution. Fight for justice, fight for truth.

god_bless_you
04-09-2007, 01:12 PM
If bribery and corruption are major issues, why not start the "anti-corruption" political party? It will likely be small, but it may become the "king maker" one day and have a real influence on policy. An example is the "Action Democratique" party in Quebec. They are mainly Gen-Xers which means they are almost all under 40. After decades of seperatists and Liberals dominating Quebec, they had had enough and now they are the official opposition after ten years.

For political change in the US, we have a handicap which is that we are not citizens. (Desipite this IV seems to do well.) But as an Indian, you have much more clout in India if you organize. Use the 'net as IV does. And corruption is never popular with the people who do not benefit (most of us).
yes, There is some movement going on in India..
www.loksatta.org

Gravitation
04-09-2007, 01:48 PM

The idea is excellent. You go ahead. I'll follow you shortly afterwards.

msp1976
04-09-2007, 01:57 PM
The idea is excellent. You go ahead. I'll follow you shortly afterwards.

I second that...
or..third that...

raju123
04-09-2007, 02:59 PM
Gandhiji has a kind of magic, which can't describe in words. I don't agree with a logic that people wanted good leader and they accepted him without question.
At that time, returning British viceroy always advising incoming viceroy not to personally meet Mr. Gandhi, otherwise he will emotionally trap you. He had real magical power.

Gandhi was a great man no questions, he had the all the intellectual, personal and spiritual qualities required to lead the nation. With those qualities alone, he could not have convenced more than half a dozen people. The nation at that time was in need of a leader like him. When they found the right man, the followed without questions.

raju123
04-09-2007, 03:04 PM
How many people are ready to appear to media with statement
"Yes, we are tired with endless wait of employment based green card and going back to back home"

gcpain
04-09-2007, 03:27 PM
I just want to point out one missing thing here. I read all postings here and you guys talking about "People like lallu, Jaya, Karunanidhi, Naidu etc,". Might be you will add some more names for this category. I am sure most of the above patriotic Indians will not like to add names like Bal Thackeray, Modi etc. Majority of you guys like to add names like Dawood ibrahim (I hate guys who kill other human being including this guy) to bad guys list. At least people like "lallu, Jaya, Karunanidhi, Naidu etc" are Ok (that does not mean they are good). They kill one or two (might be 10/50) for their self interest and money. Guys like Bal Thackeray, Modi killing entire community openly by taking Police support. Same time so called patriotic-Indians elect these guys and make chief ministers. I always wonder when Thackeray, Modi can become ministers after committing such atrocities and walk freely in India, why can't people like Dawood Ibrahim (after all he is also indian and successful in his own profession).

You guys may think that I am racist by reading above lines. From bottom of my heart I vote for punishing all bad guys ( irrespective of their religion) who harm innocent human beings. Long live India…………..

ItIsNotFunny
04-09-2007, 03:32 PM
Yes very nicely put.

Yes all of you that are posting on this thread. please leave USA and go back home. Lets see how many people actually do it.

Its a good thing, and I fully support it. Afterall it will make my line shorter and wait lesser.

Little harsh but true.

eb3India
04-09-2007, 03:37 PM
I always wonder when Thackeray, Modi can become ministers after committing such atrocities and walk freely in India, why can't people like Dawood Ibrahim (after all he is also indian and successful in his own profession).

You guys may think that I am racist by reading above lines. From bottom of my heart I vote for punishing all bad guys ( irrespective of their religion) who harm innocent human beings. Long live India…………..

itz politics and India is going thru itz phase, I totally agree with politicians like Modi and Bala thackeray are more harmfull to Secular India than Jaya or Lallu, you need to understand itz simply politics, as India matures and steps into next phase, general public preference will change from religious (atleast I hope so) so as these politicians agenda,

However these gusy are a good test for Indian people and its secular phase, itz matter of time

485Mbe4001
04-09-2007, 04:03 PM
:rolleyes: Maybe one day it will be the only option available to us...maybe there is an indian dream, i know there is an indian summer.

villamonte6100
04-09-2007, 04:07 PM
Here is the "India Thing" again.

Please, if you really love your country go back home. I don't think America really cares if you leave.

There will always H1-B application every year.

I'm not from India.

sam_hoosier
04-09-2007, 05:29 PM
Here is the "India Thing" again.

Please, if you really love your country go back home. I don't think America really cares if you leave.

There will always H1-B application every year.

I'm not from India.

The question is not whether America cares or not, its just about people (Indians) venting their frustration with the whole GC/retrogression issue.

I am surprised that you care enough to post in this thread, when you are not from India ;)

villamonte6100
04-09-2007, 05:33 PM
This is everybody's problem. We are waiting for our GCs too.

GCwaitforever
04-09-2007, 05:39 PM
Another problem is caste divisions. There is always some kind of discrimination in India. Politicians use it to the hilt.

paskal
04-09-2007, 05:41 PM
you are welcome to vent your frustration too...

I am from India and I agree this whole thing is overdone
But let people release their steam, you release yours. India is just a euphimism here for your native country
you can alos of course ignore the thread like i did for the longest time.

mainly, let's just try to be nice to each other, and try not to vent on others.

vikki76
04-09-2007, 06:00 PM
If you are in IT-only discrimination you will face is against a fellow IT worker who is willing to work 14 hours a day.Caste ism politics is valid for less fortunate 70% of indian population who are not part of urban India.
I really doubt that anyone who is posting on this forum belongs to that group.So please don't bring unrelated topics while discussing -who is giving on frustrations of H1-B

villamonte6100
04-09-2007, 06:02 PM
The very reason why we join this forum so that we can, as whole, say something that may influence the law makers of this country to change the existing laws so that our problem with GC will be resolve.

Alot of times the comments in this forum are completely irrelevant and very insulting to the Americans. And here, we are asking them to please change your laws so we could live happily in their county. And if they say no, that's their right.

I am as frustrated as anyone here and I know people from other countries including Australia, Philippines, UK and China who have been waiting for years as well.

If we could please make our comments "not country-centric", I am sure more people will join this forum.

I know several people are not participating in this forum anymore because they are turned off by these country-centric comments.

It hurts, but that's the truth.

485Mbe4001
04-09-2007, 06:15 PM
i tend agree with you, most of our forum topics start sensibly and then meander on...

The very reason why we join this forum so that we can, as whole, say something that may influence the law makers of this country to change the existing laws so that our problem with GC will be resolve.

Alot of times the comments in this forum are completely irrelevant and very insulting to the Americans. And here, we are asking them to please change your laws so we could live happily in their county. And if they say no, that's their right.

I am as frustrated as anyone here and I know people from other countries including Australia, Philippines, UK and China who have been waiting for years as well.

If we could please make our comments "not country-centric", I am sure more people will join this forum.

I know several people are not participating in this forum anymore because they are turned off by these country-centric comments.

It hurts, but that's the truth.

paskal
04-09-2007, 06:30 PM
as i said earlier it gets a bit much
but the thread does not mention a country
merely talks of leaving- and that's free will aint it!
now individuals will discuss it based on their own experience, and fortunately or unfortunately the majority here belong to one country, it really should not offend you, although once again i repeat, i do not think it is ideal.
being so sensitive is easy here, bet you have much thicker skin at work in in your neighborhood. please show tolerance in your comments, that's all i asked. you can point out the same think politely, or gently refer to the irrelevance of the discussion which is clear anyway to most people. not a lot of contributors to the thread you may note....

oh and by the way- when threads like this are shut down, people scream free speech. everyone will dislike something when there are 10,000 people. please chill out. live and let live.

as for the plenty of people that won't come here- sounds to me like they forgot what the real problem is. just my humble opinion, but anyone that won't help with fighting this crisis because of petty trite reasons like "some threads are so country centric" would have been of no stinking use here anyway but to whine and complain. as it is barely 200-300 people bother with anything concrete.

you on the other hand friend, i happily assume are better than that.
please please ignore this silly thread and get on with what's important.
i'm going to...won't see me posting again.

WFGC2006
04-09-2007, 06:30 PM
Having dealt with Americans in the past 8 years, I don't believe they planted evil designs in the current immigration systems just to get the best of us. The problem here is that people in this country have a very strong and almost unstoppable tendency to complicate things. Immigration system is one obvious example. PD date, quota, and ROW, millions of different forms etc. Its complexity is simply beyond you and me. Other examples abound. Legal system, taxation, state / federal relations, college admission, business dealing, etc. Once you reach teenage stage, there is no way you will ever live outside these sytems.

So why is this? First of all, Americans believe in fair and equal dealings between each others. Then natually they set up millions of rules / systems to even the play ground. Secondly, a complicate system is a lazy man's product. It's not a big deal if you can design a extremely complicated and all inclusive system. What's great is that you can make it simple and intuitive so even your grandma can use it, while at the same time it covers all objectives & purposes served by the complicated system.

My issue with this way of working is that the more complicated the system is, the more likely it will fail. Look at the space shuttle. Each of the one million parts was probably checked, double, and triple, and quandriply re-checked, but you put them together into the shuttle itself, you still got two space disasters in the past 20 years.

Another consequence of this social pattern is that systems most often get exploited by people armed with specialty knowledge. I guess everyone here paid the lawyers (or your sponsor paid). Same thing for the accountants. These specialists are taking advantage of the fact that ordinary people can not get a handle of the current situations and have to ask for help.

paskal
04-09-2007, 06:33 PM
i'll break my word for one last piece of advice for my sensistive friend:

"The very reason why we join this forum so that we can, as whole, say something that may influence the law makers of this country to change the existing laws so that our problem with GC will be resolve."

no lawmaker is bothering to read this silly thread. Please stop dreaming. if you want to influence, go meet them! that remain's iv's official word on the matter too...see the meet the lawmaker campaign. and if you already have...you have my respect, you are too good in that case to waste your time complaining about this stuff.

sbabunle
04-09-2007, 06:58 PM
Alisa
Best post so far on this thread :D
I will never go back. I'll stay legal as long as I could.
And then I'll stay illegal and make mone :D :D :D

babu

You can't get more than 10K people to sign up to IV.
And you can't get more than 300 people to sign up for $20 per month.

What makes you think you can convince 20-30K people to move with you?

:)

villamonte6100
04-09-2007, 07:30 PM

"The very reason why we join this forum so that we can, as whole, say something that may influence the law makers of this country to change the existing laws so that our problem with GC will be resolve."

no lawmaker is bothering to read this silly thread. Please stop dreaming. if you want to influence, go meet them! that remain's iv's official word on the matter too...see the meet the lawmaker campaign. and if you already have...you have my respect, you are too good in that case to waste your time complaining about this stuff.

I am not complaining. I'm just trying to point out unnecessary comments.

villamonte6100
04-09-2007, 07:32 PM

Probably, that's the reason why most lawmaker ignore us because of these comments. For them, we are aliens. We are not their contituents. And I think these country centric comments makes it worse.

ramaonline
04-09-2007, 08:41 PM
Once you go back to your home countries - If your jobs can't be filled locally they will be sent offshore - The impact on the employers will not be too big for Congress to take notice.

priderock
04-11-2007, 12:01 PM
is the answer :-0). Remember in life you have to have an attitude of respecting others, if u think you need to be treated specially cause you have lived in America 10yrs then u would be definitely disappointed. A lot of my friends have relocated to India and I am too early next year. The only answer is attitude.

But there are cases where you expect to be treated like a human , and you are not. That is the most difficult thing for some who returned and regret doing so.

And it is a bigger dream (than dream about getting GC) to expect people to leave en masse .

villamonte6100
04-11-2007, 12:26 PM
I don't care what you feel from bottom of your heart. The very statement "why can't people like Dawood Ibrahim <implying become CM> (after all he is also indian and successful in his own profession). " makes you STUUUUUUPID.
I cant explain my disgust on this in words. Two wrongs can never make a right.

This is exactly what I'm trying to point out. As a non-Indian, what the hell this subject got to do with immigration in America and getting a green card. This is about politics in India.

priderock
04-11-2007, 12:29 PM
This is exactly what I'm trying to point out. As a non-Indian, what the hell this subject got to do with immigration in America and getting a green card. This is about politics in India.

But then why do you care to monitor this thread so often? I guess there are hundred other threads that talk about immigration.

villamonte6100
04-11-2007, 12:31 PM
But then why do you care to monitor this thread so often? I guess there are hundred other threads that talk about immigration.

Why don't you setup "Just an Indian" forum so other nationals don't need to participate anymore.

priderock
04-11-2007, 12:34 PM
Why don't you setup "Just an Indian" forum so other nationals don't need to participate anymore.

I was talking about this THREAD NOT FORUM.

ps: This is my last post in this thread. (perhaps forum)

villamonte6100
04-11-2007, 12:36 PM
I was talking about this THREAD NOT FORUM.

ps: This is my last post in this thread. (perhaps forum)

Exactly.

pappu
04-11-2007, 12:56 PM
Please do not post any offensive posts. Read posting guidelines if you have any questions.